Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[Fin] I always thought you were pretty. [Ash x Karistal] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:26 pm
Reoakee

User Image Eiru was finally official and Ash couldn't be happier. She had a home. Somewhere she officially belonged to. Humming merrily, the woman had decided to go out for a little to try and explore her home-land. While she had joined awhile ago the woman never really took the chance to actually explore.

Life was good, finally. Having once been in a love triangle that ended horribly, Ash was finally recovered. She didn't need to worry about the fact she had left her previous mate, knowing he had probably moved on too. She was able to look forward now, and she had. Actually, being strictly honest... it'd be a lie if her eyes hadn't spotted a fox recently and her heart hadn't fluttered. Within the tribe lived another fox, and to Ash she was beautiful. Anyone would say that she should go and talk to this woman.... but Ash wasn't that bold.

"Oh Mary, oh Mary. Where have you been?" She sang as she padded along, her voice clear and vibrant. Singing had always been her forte. When she first joined the tribe it had been frightening. She had been terrified of the dark woods and the eerie atmosphere. Now.. now it was safety. It was her beloved home. The place she'd live forever. The place she'd find a mate and settle down.

... A mate.

There it was again! Her cheeks turned a vibrant red as that beautiful vixen fluttered in her head again, causing her to shake her head roughly. Knock it off! She was being way weird about this... Maybe she should just focus on the ground before she might bump into something.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:20 pm
User ImageMost of Karistal’s eyes were closed while she thought over her problem. She was a seer to look over flows of energy and monitor them, though in truth she had no idea what to monitor for half the time. The land was fairly stable despite it’s strangeness this time of the year. Perhaps she just needed some practice since she was still inexperienced at this. She chuckled. The tribe itself was still young yet. It was nice that the tribe was more recognized now though.

That little kernel of joy brought her a thought. Perhaps she could seek out her tribe mate’s advice on her issue. She was keeping to herself mostly today so she could focus on the flow of things and see if she couldn’t pick out changes which seemed so impossible to her. it might have just been the season she kept telling herself, but she had no way to be certain. She heard singing and wondered which of the phims it would be. She knew Rael’s girls sang as did their other mother, though the blue phim was quick to stop if anyone could be seen besides her blood kin and mate. Curiosity got the best of Karistal as she got up and headed toward the noise. Only the eyes on her head where open. The others she was keeping closed. The tribe had accepted her unconditionally, but she still made an effort to keep her own strangeness to a minimum around others. It was something she was so used to doing by now she didn’t even think of it anymore.

Approaching the source Karistal was a bit surprised to see the other shaman Ash. The phim was headed away from her singing a song of some sort. “Shaman Ash. A moment.”

[296]  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:26 pm
Reoakee

Her wings ruffled when a voice reached her, her song ending right there. Surprise crossed her features as a faint blushed graced her cheeks. Turning, she almost halted right then and there in both mind and breath. There she was, the beautiful woman Ash found herself shamelessly admiring.

Not allowing this to betray her, the woman cocked her head curiously at Karistal, her long tail curling around herself. "Karistal, I didn't notice you were nearby. I hope I hadn't disturbed you." Her eyes trailed up to view the womans closed eyes, one ear twitching. It was a shame the vixen usually kept them closed, they were lovely. Strange, she wouldn't lie, but lovely.

"Did you need something?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:01 am
It was a bit sad when the song ended. Still it was herself that had interrupted it so she shouldn’t complain. “No I am fine, I just..” She flicked her ear which ended up ruining the web that always seemed to be there. “I am having difficulty with my job and was simply hoping to seek advice from someone who might know what I should do.” And a shaman seemed like the person to ask. She didn’t say the last part since that would feel like she was slighting her other tribe-mates which is something she didn’t’ want to do since many of them had obscure bits of knowledge if asked. “I was hoping you could help me.” She blushed a bit feeling a tad embarrassed.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 pm
Reoakee

Ash almost beamed when the other asked for her help. Her? The beautiful woman needed her advice? Tail briefly wagging, she reigned it in before it betrayed the ecstatic joy accumulating in her chest. When had she become this gross? It was disgusting how much the other made her heart flutter. Ash didn't deserve it. She hadn't ever done anything to earn the right to feel this schoolgirl crush. Surely if Karistal found out then she'd be disgusted, right? It was gross... right?

Sighing inwardly, the 'phim fluffed her wings out briefly before taking a step closer, offering a warm and genuine smile. Her hair dipped from her shoulders as she sat onto her haunches.

"What exactly is troubling you?" She radiated warmth as her gentle smile stayed. Ash had always been a generous soul, crush or not. Helping others sent a wave of joy through her. Knowing she was assisting someone in their life was one of the most intoxicating feelings for the 'phim.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:33 pm
That gentle warmth. Why did all phims seem to have that? It wasn’t really fair. Karistal had a phim father and yet could never hope to exude that kind of warmth. Ah well her job wasn’t to be friendly all the time. It was to read the lines of what could not normally be seen. “ I cannot seem to get used to …” she waved a paw. “The lines, the flow, I would ask another seer but I thought to ask a shaman first because well you were here.” She looked up at Ash not really sure if the phim could help her. Perhaps she was busy with other things like making charms for the tribe. “If you are too busy or cannot help I do understand.” When she wasn’t focusing on it her other eyes opened up slowly and peeked around her. She didn’t even realize it until after a moment she realized she could see all the way around herself and hastily shut the other eyes to focus on what was before her alone. Perhaps that was the problem she couldn’t’ focus well enough? That would make sense.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:45 pm
Reoakee

Shaking her head, the 'phim flicked her tail around her lower body, wings fluffing once. "I am a shaman. We are meant to help those in need." Besides, she hadn't been busy. Singing a silly tune could be done anytime.

"Being a seer means peering into another's life and heart, yet one cannot do it if they have no grasp of their own. To focus on your own life as well as another's is a task, and requires the ability to divide your focus. Do you have any worries troubling you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:49 pm
The inability to do her job seemed to be a big enough worry. Still that kind of snarky comment was one that Karistal kept to herself. The shaman meant no ill will. Of that she was certain. “The issue at hand troubles me the most.” She thought over her own life. it was fine for the most part. She had a family that while not part of the tribe loved her. and a tribe that was important to her. She surely didn’t miss anything.

She shifted and looked to the phim for guidance.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:59 pm
Reoakee

Clicking her tongue in thought, the musical 'Phim offered a nod. "Then perhaps it is concentration you lack. It seems you are too focused on the task itself. Perhaps you should attempt instead to relax completely and listen to your body, waiting for the small cues and signals. You must trust both yourself and the power gifted to you, and rely on the fact it will surface when you give into it." Gently, the woman spread her wings and folded them back to her side, laying on her stomach.

"When I work I clear my mind. I let my hands and ability to take over, not trying to guide or control it. It will reveal as much as it wants, and heal those in need."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:35 pm
Concentration. Kari resisted the urge to spit out a sour reply. It wasn’t this vixen’s fault she didn’t know how often Kari meditated and thought of nothing else but her powers and how to use them. As the phim explained Kari relaxed a bit. Was that how shaman’s used their gifts? It always seemed like they had so much control and were ready for anything. Still how could she really relax and get her mind to such a state? Even when she mediated the task at hand was always first and foremost in her mind like a hornet buzzing around in her skull. “That is..” She thought for a moment. “not always an easy feat to achieve. I would like your advice if you’ve more time to spare on how to accomplish this.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:37 pm
Reoakee

The 'Phim spread her wings in response, nodding softly. Of course she'd offer her assistance, hadn't she already? Naturally a helper at heart, Ash would be perfectly content sitting here for hours if the other so desired it, and to be honest, she almost wished the other did.

"Do you wish to know how I accomplish it?" She questioned, tossing long hair over her shoulder and settling back into the ground, wings drawing around her form.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:59 am
“That would be helpful yes.” Kari had a bit of a blush on her cheeks knowing her reply was a bit snarky even if her tone was normal. She was just so frustrated at not being able to do the one job that she had been told she was suited to. Perhaps the elder shaman had been wrong? That thought made Kari feel guilty and desperately pray to any modiety that would listen that shaman Ash could help her. If she could Kari would forever be grateful and in the phim’s debt.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:05 pm
Reoakee

"I sing." Flushing a slight red, she hoped the other didn't ask her to demonstrate for her. She hadn't seemed to notice Karistal's tone, nor did she seem offended. Nibbling her bottom lip and humming for a split second, the vixen tapped her bracelet and tossed hair from her eyes before continuing.

"It's second nature to me. It calms me. I don't need to think when I sing. I'm not saying you should take up singing, but perhaps do something you love. Something that calms your nerves and mind. I know a lot of foxes tend to use their paws to distract them minds when trying to do something or relax. It's similar to that."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:20 pm
Sing… great Well that seemed quite hopeless as Karistal had no desire or will to sing most time even when Emi and Rael’s daughters tried to coax a song from her. She flicked a webbed ear in thought. What did she like to do? Well watch others. As strange and odd as that sounded she liked to look closely at others and notice things about them. Details that escaped most eyes. It made her feel knowledgeable and vigilant. Not only that but with a tribe as unique as theirs there was almost always something to see. “I see.” Closing all her eyes in thought she tried to think of a way she could calm down and relax. She blushed deciding to try something aloud. “Shaman Ash. Could I borrow a part of you?” She expected a wing or tail or just something small to focus on.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:11 pm
Reoakee

Flicking an ear and offering her right paw almost immediately, a blush followed shortly after as she raised a wing to cover her cheeks. Perhaps some hesitation would have been good, but what was one to do when their crush asked to hold a limb? Shifting her bracelet and sliding it off to slip onto her left paw for the time-being, the vixen shifted slightly and waited for Karistal's next move.

"Did you figure it out?" The 'phim questioned with a c**k of her head, a well natured smile present on her muzzle.

● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff