Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 pm
Okay, so since when has an item worth 100k become 1m?
GAIA STOP WITH FLYNNS BOOTY!
HOW DO THEY EXPECT GIANS JUST STARTING OFF TO BE ABLE TO BUY ANYTHING!?!?!?!?
People save up for stuff and all of a sudden BOOM INFLATION IN YOUR FACE.
Seriously, people including myself have been saving up for a while for stuff. STOP WITH THE FLYNNS BOOTY AND EXPENSIVE STUFF. NOT EVERYONE HAS 100M. HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT.
-spontaneously combusts- burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:52 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Okay, so since when has an item worth 100k become 1m?
GAIA STOP WITH FLYNNS BOOTY!
HOW DO THEY EXPECT GIANS JUST STARTING OFF TO BE ABLE TO BUY ANYTHING!?!?!?!?
People save up for stuff and all of a sudden BOOM INFLATION IN YOUR FACE.
Seriously, people including myself have been saving up for a while for stuff. STOP WITH THE FLYNNS BOOTY AND EXPENSIVE STUFF. NOT EVERYONE HAS 100M. HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT.
-spontaneously combusts- burning_eyes

Not only that, but every single gold generator under some random name basically has the same effect. Doesn't matter what they name 'em, those gold generators are what have contributed to the inflation since the introduction of Flynn's Booty/Chest. Hasn't stopped since no matter what, rendering all gold granting games pretty much nerfed compared to illegally cheating your way on saving gold the right way. I'm about as peeved as you are on this inflation stuff.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:12 am
Tell me about it. Not to mention when people buy something for 1,999 GC and the turn around and try to sell it for 20+ million G.

1,999 GC = $19.99
1,999 GC = 119,940 G

20,000,000 G = 333,333.34 GC
333,333.34 GC = $3,333.34

I mean, the people setting these prices are either A) ******** Insane, B) ******** Idiots, or C) ******** Lawyers/Bankers/Con-Artists.

And Gaia does pretty much nothing to set price stadards or caps in the marketplace. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:16 am
I agree with Zelda; the games are now pointless.

James, it's like what Yuki was saying: a hat worth 1k is now over, what, 100k?
Not only that, remember the St. Patty's day giveaway, the rainbow rain? Yah, over 1m now.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:47 am
I prefer selling items at fair prices, not at the inflated high prices that everyone else puts them at. Many of them are not supposed to be worth more than a million, more like 900k or less, especially Monthly Collectibles and EIs. It's not right at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:24 pm
Princess Zelda21
I prefer selling items at fair prices, not at the inflated high prices that everyone else puts them at. Many of them are not supposed to be worth more than a million, more like 900k or less, especially Monthly Collectibles and EIs. It's not right at all.

This is why you're nice cat_4laugh
I only wish everyone else was like this  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21

Thanks. I hear you there. Too many people just literally love to be cheapskates when it comes to selling things. I remember not too long ago before Easter, this gal was willing to sell some of the items she had from the Bazaar grab bags in the Loyal guild. Me and one other person had specifically said we'd pay a certain amount for whatever item(s) we had wanted from her. It wasn't until around 2 or 3 days later she changed the thread title to "Closed" and had none of them listed. So, I quoted her asking what the heck she did with them explaining the situation. She said she had already donated them to a charity instead! Holy crap, I couldn't believe it! That really got me mad! So not cool! I'm still peeved at her for pulling a total false advertisement there. mad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:36 pm
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21

Thanks. I hear you there. Too many people just literally love to be cheapskates when it comes to selling things. I remember not too long ago before Easter, this gal was willing to sell some of the items she had from the Bazaar grab bags in the Loyal guild. Me and one other person had specifically said we'd pay a certain amount for whatever item(s) we had wanted from her. It wasn't until around 2 or 3 days later she changed the thread title to "Closed" and had none of them listed. So, I quoted her asking what the heck she did with them explaining the situation. She said she had already donated them to a charity instead! Holy crap, I couldn't believe it! That really got me mad! So not cool! I'm still peeved at her for pulling a total false advertisement there. mad

Ugh. That's irritating and rude.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:38 pm
This is why gaia is so done with.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:50 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21

Ugh. That's irritating and rude.

Yeah, I just told her what I thought of her stupid shady tactics. Man, what a con artist she was. If I can't sell an item at a certain price, I'll always take offers.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Angelic Chibibelle

Gracious Shapeshifter

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:22 pm
I noticed this sometime back as well...so many things that we're reasonable are now unaffordable. It is very frustrating.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:21 pm
They're not going to change it. People keep giving them money so they make more so they get more money from them.  

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:43 pm
I can't even find willing artists who are more than willing to kill the mega-inflation deader-than-dead, let alone have reasonable prices either anymore.

This is not cool at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:33 pm
Javier Cross
I can't even find willing artists who are more than willing to kill the mega-inflation deader-than-dead, let alone have reasonable prices either anymore.

This is not cool at all.

Well that sure doesn't sound very fair. If I were able to do really good digital art and take requests, I'd be charging a much fairer price than what most people are asking for here.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:34 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

This is not cool at all.

Well that sure doesn't sound very fair. If I were able to do really good digital art and take requests, I'd be charging a much fairer price than what most people are asking for here.

I wonder if Kitsune Rena is still alive.
I would like to talk to her and warn her that we may need to crank up a few notches in terms of requests.

As I am, I'd be lucky if I could even do weapons at all, I don't know how to upload the images yet.  
OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff