Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
Digimon RP Q & A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:12 pm
Im Windspirit
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

So what will happen if a character refuses to give any information with the NPC's at the introduction? Or try run into the City past the registration points before being analyzed? Or...would that be very unlikely due to how well organized and tight security is?

Think similar to airports after 9/11, it's that's well structured. No drugs or weapons of any type or severity have been allowed. You should think of the entry process as your profile approval process. They are pretty much one in the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:00 pm
I have a question about my digimon partner.
I'll I have in the guild so far is Pabumon a Fresh level digimon.
As such I don't have a rookie... I don't plan on following his natural path so I'm not sure how the line would work in my profile.

Thanks for the help.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:14 pm
murruelecreuset
As such I don't have a rookie... I don't plan on following his natural path so I'm not sure how the line would work in my profile.

Thanks for the help.

If you would elaborate on this route that you plan to go that would be nice. Ex. Are you gonna mutate or unexpected? etc etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:17 pm
Darkfire Karan
murruelecreuset

Thanks for the help.

If you would elaborate on this route that you plan to go that would be nice. Ex. Are you gonna mutate or unexpected? etc etc.

Sorry meant to say that... Unexpected hoping to land myself a Nyaromon.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:36 pm
murruelecreuset
Darkfire Karan
murruelecreuset

Thanks for the help.

For now since you are not using the normal line I would say you just a pabumon, ill probably make you a special card for it or wait till you get your digimon to rookie before making it, but ya since you arent doing the normal line and we dont know what you will get we will say you just have Pabumon  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:42 am
lief_7
murruelecreuset
Darkfire Karan
murruelecreuset

Thanks for the help.

For now since you are not using the normal line I would say you just a pabumon, ill probably make you a special card for it or wait till you get your digimon to rookie before making it, but ya since you arent doing the normal line and we dont know what you will get we will say you just have Pabumon

Okay thank you.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:43 pm
What tamer rank lets you use the digimodifying cards?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:56 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Currently only those with the season three Digivice can use the cards. But once you're silver rank, there is an optional mission that you can do to obtain an extension for your Digivice to use them. (of course you won't get the special cards)

Rank Required: Silver
Mission: Learn from Mr. Solo how to battle with Digi-Modifications, the goal is to best him in battle, if he likes what he sees he will reward you.
Prize: Card Reader Attachment
Completed By so Far:  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:18 pm
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles

Currently only those with the season three Digivice can use the cards. But once you're silver rank, there is an optional mission that you can do to obtain an extension for your Digivice to use them. (of course you won't get the special cards)

Mission: Learn from Mr. Solo how to battle with Digi-Modifications, the goal is to best him in battle, if he likes what he sees he will reward you.
Completed By so Far:

Thank you, that sounds pretty cool.

What do you mean by "You won't get the special cards"?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:28 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles

Completed By so Far:

At the shop, the Special Cards are basically the Blue, Red, and Gold evolution cards. They are the only way for people with the season three digivice can evolve their digimon lol. Basically pointless for anyone else.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:51 pm
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles

Completed By so Far:

At the shop, the Special Cards are basically the Blue, Red, and Gold evolution cards. They are the only way for people with the season three digivice can evolve their digimon lol. Basically pointless for anyone else.

Oh okay, that makes sense.

But what if I wish to biomerge? Would I need a card for that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:26 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles

Completed By so Far:

You would need the level for it and if you want the cards we can give then to you, they are mostly for rp purposes anyways  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:26 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles

Completed By so Far:

Well that's a rather interesting question. I mean I don't recall them in the show using a card for Biomerge evolution. I think I'll need to talk to the others to see about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:23 am
Can you visit your other digimon?

I have 6 digimon on my team, but would I be able to for example travel to the city and sit down to have a cup of tea with my Palmon who lives there, if it is solely for RP purposes? (No battles, no furthering of the mission plot - Just because I would like to write that scene)

Or go to the mountains and say hello to your Tuskmon, even if you are not going to use him for anything - Just to chat with him for a bit.

I hope you guys do not mind me asking biggrin

Little Pinch of Ginger

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:15 am
Little Pinch of Ginger
Can you visit your other digimon?

I have 6 digimon on my team, but would I be able to for example travel to the city and sit down to have a cup of tea with my Palmon who lives there, if it is solely for RP purposes? (No battles, no furthering of the mission plot - Just because I would like to write that scene)

Or go to the mountains and say hello to your Tuskmon, even if you are not going to use him for anything - Just to chat with him for a bit.

I hope you guys do not mind me asking biggrin

I wouldn't see a problem with that since they would basically be NPCs, As long as they are not helping you on missions and battles, so basically it would be ok during times you are not gaining EXP.  
Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games