Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
Digimon RP Q & A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:14 pm
question: say I have breakdramon and slayerdramon and I want to dna them to examon, but I don't want breakdramon in my party. could I keep him in like the digivice and only bring him out to dna , and still have other 5 other digimon?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:13 am
dragonianflame
question: say I have breakdramon and slayerdramon and I want to dna them to examon, but I don't want breakdramon in my party. could I keep him in like the digivice and only bring him out to dna , and still have other 5 other digimon?

Ya as long as you have the ability to DNA, I would just say that you have the Data of Breakdramon and you can DNA that with Slayerdramon. You could also just have Slayerdramon Digivolve to Examon also or mode change or whatever.

So basically Breakdramon wouldn't be on your team but you can use his Data to DNA.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:06 pm
lief_7
dragonianflame

Ya as long as you have the ability to DNA, I would just say that you have the Data of Breakdramon and you can DNA that with Slayerdramon. You could also just have Slayerdramon Digivolve to Examon also or mode change or whatever.

So basically Breakdramon wouldn't be on your team but you can use his Data to DNA.

so when I eventually (I hope) get ultimate chaosmon, I can do the same? just use one of the materials and have the dna for the rest?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:54 am
dragonianflame
lief_7
dragonianflame

so when I eventually (I hope) get ultimate chaosmon, I can do the same? just use one of the materials and have the dna for the rest?

Ya basically  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:00 am
Are we allowed to have more than one crest?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:38 am
Shadow of Miracles
Are we allowed to have more than one crest?
nah. Crests are a one per person thing... Like a character trait you have that is bigger than all the others. Can't have two it is unorthodox  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:27 pm
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

I would like a confirmation of the answer above.

Also I would like to ask about evolving crests. Like let's say that my character starts out with one crest, but this crest overtime evolves/transforms into a new crest. Would that be something allowed?

And I wanted to ask about the golden crests (Miracles and Destiny) and whether they are allowed to be claimed or not.

I would please like a confirmation from you (all) RP mods. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:09 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

Also I would like to ask about evolving crests. Like let's say that my character starts out with one crest, but this crest overtime evolves/transforms into a new crest. Would that be something allowed?

And I wanted to ask about the golden crests (Miracles and Destiny) and whether they are allowed to be claimed or not.

It's always been an assumed understanding that there was only one crest per tamer and similar to how you can't access tamers from the television series or games, it would also be understood that you wouldn't have access to their crests either, that being said, no to the crests of Destiny and Miracles (digi-eggs needed for Armor Digivolution being an obvious exception).

The point of a crest is that they embody the most dominant trait of a person, so by definition unless your character is "perfect" you couldn't have multiple crests. Now as far as that trait changing over time, that could be a think from much approved/desired character development, but never to the point of having more than one.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:16 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

It's always been an assumed understanding that there was only one crest per tamer and similar to how you can't access tamers from the television series or games, it would also be understood that you wouldn't have access to their crests either, that being said, no to the crests of Destiny and Miracles (digi-eggs needed for Armor Digivolution being an obvious exception).

The point of a crest is that they embody the most dominant trait of a person, so by definition unless your character is "perfect" you couldn't have multiple crests. Now as far as that trait changing over time, that could be a think from much approved/desired character development, but never to the point of having more than one.

Thank you for answering 3nodding

I would like to explain further about this crest transformation thing, but I also don't want to spoil what I have planned for my character.

I hope you won't mind, but I'll be sending you a PM with my other questions sweatdrop they're not much I promise!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:33 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I would like to explain further about this crest transformation thing, but I also don't want to spoil what I have planned for my character.

I hope you won't mind, but I'll be sending you a PM with my other questions sweatdrop they're not much I promise!

You don't have to explain crest transformation, my own character when through three different crest shifts (Charisma --> Corruption --> Khaos) before it settled into its final state, so I understand that. It sort of marks the important stages of grow in a character's development.

However, do you still need to hear the responses from the other RP moderators?
sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:42 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

You don't have to explain crest transformation, my own character when through three different crest shifts (Charisma --> Corruption --> Khaos) before it settled into its final state, so I understand that. It sort of marks the important stages of grow in a character's development.

However, do you still need to hear the responses from the other RP moderators?
sweatdrop

My idea is a bit different ^^: but I guess on some sense it is kinda the same as well...

I would like to see what they say as well, but I'm kinda guessing they might say the same thing you just said. If they don't agree with your answer then I'm sure they would come and speak?

But I'll send you a PM anyways xD I like talking with you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:09 am
A question for any crews and VC who is still around or will see it sometime later: my char has a D-power for digivice, but I really like idea of tamer going on a quest searching for what their crest is and I still wants to keep the D-power though. Is it possible? 'cause I remember that crest is used along with a first gen digivice (and of course second gen but in a form of armors), so not sure if we can use it with the other types....  

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:28 am
Xiatian Li
A question for any crews and VC who is still around or will see it sometime later: my char has a D-power for digivice, but I really like idea of tamer going on a quest searching for what their crest is and I still wants to keep the D-power though. Is it possible? 'cause I remember that crest is used along with a first gen digivice (and of course second gen but in a form of armors), so not sure if we can use it with the other types....

To answer your question, yes anyone can have crests but you must be silver rank before taking on the quest to unlock a crest. The quest is located in the official mission page.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:51 pm
lief_7

I'll ask these now as I would need to ask them sooner or later any way:
1. Can I break the three digimon in battle rule for the exception of Kunemon and DoKunemon if they are in rookie form and on Donovan's shoulders. Obviously this wouldn't apply if they were fighting but they tend to be 2 other personalities that I like to be part of the character.

2. Can a H-H digimon be counted as a champion in a line as some of them do unexpected digivolve into ultimates?  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:35 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7

I'll ask these now as I would need to ask them sooner or later any way:
1. Can I break the three digimon in battle rule for the exception of Kunemon and DoKunemon if they are in rookie form and on Donovan's shoulders. Obviously this wouldn't apply if they were fighting but they tend to be 2 other personalities that I like to be part of the character.

2. Can a H-H digimon be counted as a champion in a line as some of them do unexpected digivolve into ultimates?

For the first question, as long as they aren't actively fighting I don't see the problem, this would be just like them being in the digivice and talking. The rule exists to limit the number of digimon fighting. So if they joined the fighting then you would need to stick to the rule.

Question 2: I would say H-H typically would be the champion stage. So I would say probably. It would depend on the line and if you are planning on using a full hybrid line or not afterwards, chances are it would come down to a mod decision. So it could happen but I can't say yes without seeing it first and checking with the others.  
Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games