Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
Digimon RP Q & A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:48 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

I'll ask these now as I would need to ask them sooner or later any way:
1. Can I break the three digimon in battle rule for the exception of Kunemon and DoKunemon if they are in rookie form and on Donovan's shoulders. Obviously this wouldn't apply if they were fighting but they tend to be 2 other personalities that I like to be part of the character.

2. Can a H-H digimon be counted as a champion in a line as some of them do unexpected digivolve into ultimates?

For the first question, as long as they aren't actively fighting I don't see the problem, this would be just like them being in the digivice and talking. The rule exists to limit the number of digimon fighting. So if they joined the fighting then you would need to stick to the rule.

Question 2: I would say H-H typically would be the champion stage. So I would say probably. It would depend on the line and if you are planning on using a full hybrid line or not afterwards, chances are it would come down to a mod decision. So it could happen but I can't say yes without seeing it first and checking with the others.

Sweet on the first rule and yes of course I would stick to the rule if they were fighting.

Was gonna wait till I could actually post in the digivice thing or whatever but I suppose i'll ask now. Line I was thinking was Dokunemon ---> Beetlemon ---> MetallifeKuwagamon ----> TyrantKabuterimon. I was thinking Beetlemon fit as a champion slot perfectly as Metallife and Tyrant are metal armored bugs and beetlemon is effectively that as well he's just not considered a nature spirit and they aren't considered metal empire.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:15 am
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

1. Can I break the three digimon in battle rule for the exception of Kunemon and DoKunemon if they are in rookie form and on Donovan's shoulders. Obviously this wouldn't apply if they were fighting but they tend to be 2 other personalities that I like to be part of the character.

2. Can a H-H digimon be counted as a champion in a line as some of them do unexpected digivolve into ultimates?

For the first question, as long as they aren't actively fighting I don't see the problem, this would be just like them being in the digivice and talking. The rule exists to limit the number of digimon fighting. So if they joined the fighting then you would need to stick to the rule.

Question 2: I would say H-H typically would be the champion stage. So I would say probably. It would depend on the line and if you are planning on using a full hybrid line or not afterwards, chances are it would come down to a mod decision. So it could happen but I can't say yes without seeing it first and checking with the others.

Sweet on the first rule and yes of course I would stick to the rule if they were fighting.

Was gonna wait till I could actually post in the digivice thing or whatever but I suppose i'll ask now. Line I was thinking was Dokunemon ---> Beetlemon ---> MetallifeKuwagamon ----> TyrantKabuterimon. I was thinking Beetlemon fit as a champion slot perfectly as Metallife and Tyrant are metal armored bugs and beetlemon is effectively that as well he's just not considered a nature spirit and they aren't considered metal empire.

Honestly this was good timing cause we just changed up how synth lines work. We just approved the line!  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:21 am
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

Honestly this was good timing cause we just changed up how synth lines work. We just approved the line!

Sweet thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 am
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

Sweet thank you.

Yep! No problem. Anyways you're RPC is set and good to go! You can start whenever you want.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games