Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Quest Request Thread (DTI RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:05 pm
Hope the kind
Username(s): Hope the kind
Character Name(s) and profile links: Nina Gverna
Quest Location: New Network City
Quest Name: All about the Moves
Quest Description: Gomamon has a desire to show Nina {its Tamer} some of its moves. However, Gomamon needs to find a good source of water and an open space to show its moves. The city is much to crowded and doesn't have any intention of injuring her.
Required Number of Posts for Completion: Two
Expected Rank: E

Two posts is fine and i'll make it an E ranked mission since it is basically getting to know your Digimon. Approved, have fun!!

Edit: Oh and for future reference be sure to quote your profile in the D-Terminal Page Here. Since it is the most up to date. No big deal this time, but just so you know.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:01 pm
Quest Name: Put it Into Practice
Quest Description: Nina wants to see what a Digimon battle is like. She clearly isn't ready for the big leagues but she wants to feel out Gomamon's strengths and weakness.
Required Number of Posts for Completion: 2-3
Expected Rank: D  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:05 am
Hope the kind
Quest Name: Put it Into Practice
Quest Description: Nina wants to see what a Digimon battle is like. She clearly isn't ready for the big leagues but she wants to feel out Gomamon's strengths and weakness.
Required Number of Posts for Completion: 4
Expected Rank: D

I'll make it a D as long as you fight a rookie or higher Digimon and make it 4 posts. Anyways, Approved and enjoy!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:27 pm
Username(s): Shadow of Miracles
Character Name(s) and profile links: Marco Sombra de Milagros
Quest Location: Old Abandon Town near Plains of Rebirth
Quest Name: A Day Never Forgotten
Quest Description: During the middle of the night Leafmon, Pabumon, and Jyarimon have been kidnapped by a group of strangers. Marco and Veemon chased after these strangers wearing dark cloaks. Their chase leads them to an abandon town near the plains where they are confronted by the men in dark cloaks. Out-numbered and out-powered, can Marco and Veemon defeat these strangers and rescue their friends? And who is this figure watching from afar, friend or foe? Today is not a good day.
Required Number of Posts for Completion: 5-7
Expected Rank: C  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:49 am
Shadow of Miracles
Quest Name:
Quest Description: During the middle of the night Leafmon, Pabumon, and Jyarimon have been kidnapped by a group of strangers. Marco and Veemon chased after these strangers wearing dark cloaks. Their chase leads them to an abandon town near the plains where they are confronted by the men in dark cloaks. Out-numbered and out-powered, can Marco and Veemon defeat these strangers and rescue their friends? And who is this figure watching from afar, friend or foe? Today is not a good day.

Approved, did you want a seperate area for this or are you just gonna do it in Plains?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:46 pm
lief_7
Shadow of Miracles
Quest Name:

Approved, did you want a seperate area for this or are you just gonna do it in Plains?

Well it starts out in the plains, but then moves over to this 'abandon town'. I guess a separate thread for the abandon town would be great, is that alright?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:07 pm
Shadow of Miracles
lief_7
Shadow of Miracles
Quest Name:

Well it starts out in the plains, but then moves over to this 'abandon town'. I guess a separate thread for the abandon town would be great, is that alright?

Should be fine, just like your dream arc was. I can either set you up a thread on Monday or you can see if you can get another RP Mod to make you one, i just wont have a chance till monday. if someone else does make it it just needs to be like all the other threads.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:01 pm
Username(s): Prairiefox
Character Name(s) and profile links: Camden P. Healy
Quest Location: New Network City//TamaDoki Playland
Quest Name: Mystery at TamaDoki
Quest Description: Eager to start off on an adventure Cutemon begs Camden to look for a mission. While looking they are met with the opportunity to go to the city’s newest attraction, TamaDoki Playland, grand opening as a test for the facility before it opens to the public. Too fun to miss they accept but when they arrive Terriermon begins to feel that the park isn’t all it seems to be, especially when Cutemon the other patrons fall under a strange spell. To make this park even stranger it seems the mysterious owner doesn’t want them to leave and will pull out all the stops to make that happen. Can Camden solve the mystery of this park before it takes hold of her and her partners forever?
Required Number of Posts for Completion: 5-7 posts [1 for the basic intro. 2 for the entering and general activity at the park. The others for the strange events that would lead up to a fight with the park's owner, a champion level digimon at least maybe if its alright]
Expected Rank: C or D  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:36 pm
lief_7
Shadow of Miracles
lief_7
Shadow of Miracles
Quest Name:

Should be fine, just like your dream arc was. I can either set you up a thread on Monday or you can see if you can get another RP Mod to make you one, i just wont have a chance till monday. if someone else does make it it just needs to be like all the other threads.

Setting up the thread on Monday would be great ^^ if you could please create an 'Abandon Town' for my mission that would be awesome 3nodding I'll start in the plains and when I'm ready I'll just have my char head over to the new thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:41 am
Prairiefox
Quest Description: Eager to start off on an adventure Cutemon begs Camden to look for a mission. While looking they are met with the opportunity to go to the city’s newest attraction, TamaDoki Playland, grand opening as a test for the facility before it opens to the public. Too fun to miss they accept but when they arrive Terriermon begins to feel that the park isn’t all it seems to be, especially when Cutemon the other patrons fall under a strange spell. To make this park even stranger it seems the mysterious owner doesn’t want them to leave and will pull out all the stops to make that happen. Can Camden solve the mystery of this park before it takes hold of her and her partners forever?
Required Number of Posts for Completion: 5-7 posts [1 for the basic intro. 2 for the entering and general activity at the park. The others for the strange events that would lead up to a fight with the park's owner, a champion level digimon at least maybe if its alright]

Sounds good to me, just make sure the final fight is a hard one and we'll call this one a C, would you like a separate thread for the theme park? or would you just like to post in NNC (I really like the idea of the park, feels very Digimon)  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:42 am
Shadow of Miracles
lief_7
Shadow of Miracles
lief_7
Shadow of Miracles
Quest Name:

Setting up the thread on Monday would be great ^^ if you could please create an 'Abandon Town' for my mission that would be awesome 3nodding I'll start in the plains and when I'm ready I'll just have my char head over to the new thread.

Sounds good, I'll quote you in it when it's set up  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:56 am
lief_7
Prairiefox

Sounds good to me, just make sure the final fight is a hard one and we'll call this one a C, would you like a separate thread for the theme park? or would you just like to post in NNC (I really like the idea of the park, feels very Digimon)

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
Yeah a separate thread sounds good I wouldn't want to clutter up NNC. I'll start there with the introductory and then move into the park thread.  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:20 am
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox

Yeah a separate thread sounds good I wouldn't want to clutter up NNC. I'll start there with the introductory and then move into the park thread.

Sounds good, I'll make you one once I get a chance.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:05 pm
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox

Sounds good, I'll make you one once I get a chance.

Oki doki thank you so much weeee I'm excited! 4laugh  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:14 am
Username: Kazu Matsumoto

Quest Location: Zone 5-6 travel//Bit Bay

Quest name: Save Mermaimon! Digi-Trafficking in Bit Bay!!!

Quest Description: Acting on old intel from Leomon, Kazu and his friends head out towards Bit Bay roughly a three day walk from the cosy Network City. They arrive at Bit Bay in search of his old friend Mermaimon, deciding to split up and search for any and all intel Kazu's group splits for the first half of the mission. However throughout their searh they find out not everything is as it seems as Kazu and his friends uncover a horrifying truth that delves deep into the core of the pirate town's underworld! With grueling battles, heartfelt reunions and a climactic showdown against the mob boss Astamon and his cronies, this is Kazu's toughest quest yet! Will Kazu step up to be the hero everyone remembers him to be? Can the power of "Ultimate Evolution" even help when faced with such overwhelming odds? Will these guys ever catch a break!? Find out in this brand new arc!

Required Number of Posts for Completion: Probably in the ballpark of 8 - 10 [ 2 posts of travel. 2 posts of info gathering. 2-4 initial confrontation. 2-4 final confrontation + epilogue]

Anticipated Quest Level: B

Approved/Declined (RP Mod Only)

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games