Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Bend and Break (Ian & Lan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:28 pm
A lone figure stood in the hallway of the Haunted House.

He seemed not to know where he was, or even that he was there; though every once in a while his fingers would curl absently around the knife held in one hand as if remembering that it - and himself - existed.

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:50 pm
Lan's visits to the haunted house were often brief, as normally she turned from them but today?
Today there was a human in the place, she just couldn't walk away from that now could she?

"Hello little mouse."

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:09 pm
His knife was drawn almost instantly, the blade directed towards the creature.

"Mice are timid things," said Ian, thrusting the blade towards her torso. "I'm no mouse."

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 6

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:33 pm
"Rat then."

His blade cut and her nails came out, seeking to claw his face.

"A dirty, lowly rat who crawls against it's own inevitable death."

HP: 44
DMG:

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:59 pm
He glared at her. She did not seem like an ordinary Halloween creature; perhaps a stronger sort, one that he was unfamiliar with. He'd heard tale of the things called Horsemen; perhaps this was one of them. She certainly seemed more confident than the last, even though that one had shown no hesitation.

Ian shrugged.

"Maybe that's what I want," he said, and dived.

HP: 50
DMG: 9

istoleyurvamps
ian wtf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 8 12-sided dice: 12, 9, 12, 10, 1, 6, 7, 10 Total: 67 (8-96)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:22 pm
He cut her again and it hurt- robes neatly splitting. He'd pay for that. Oh how dearly he'd pay.

Black chains slithered over her skin, locks joining the chains, her golden bow looking like it was bound in her hand. To her hand. On her horns veins of gold with the locks hung, holding nothing bound, only thin tendrils of translucent black smoke seeping out of the keyholes.

"Then allow me to assist you in that Hunter." She hissed the word, a green arrow smelling of decay sent his direction.

The smoke around the locks curled around her and she looked at them affectionately. "Or I could offer you an alternative. One that you might even enjoy." She smiled at him. Teeth white and human looking, though she was clearly anything but. "Even rats have their uses."

HP: 47 this is artifact pain percival's fall ho s**t
DMG: 31 this is just GC pain jfc pain

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:12 pm
The arrow hit him square in the chest, sending him reeling backwards. Ian hit the wall behind him with a crash, several of the old, time-weakened boards cracking and splintering beneath his weight; and then he sank to the floor, dust and debris collapsing over his head. A gasp of pain and anger escaped his lips, Ian coughing and spitting as he dragged himself out from under the mess, blood dripping from a cut on his forehead.

He tasted copper on his tongue and spat at the Horseman's feet.

"Like I'd do anything to help a snake like you," Ian hissed, sweeping his hair back out of his eyes, and he lurched forward, staggering upright again, the blade clutched tightly between bruised fingers.

Naomi made a soft, angry sound in his head.

HP: 19
DMG: 0

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:22 pm
How beautiful it was, to see them get up. Tragically attempting to fight what would be their fate. As the artifact faded, Lan walked towards the hunter, smiling. He looked to be in so much pain- delightful pain.

The blood and spit was ignored, moved around.

"You're not even a rat yet are you?"

She moved, bringing her bow up to hit him in the jaw-
"Just a baby, a baby rat, not yet ever ready to face the cold cruel world are you?"

HP: 47
DMG:

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:06 pm
His lip was bleeding. He wiped his mouth and tasted more blood, which he ignored, instead twirling the knife in his hand so that he was holding the blade instead. The bow was dodged, Ian twisting out of her way, and he flipped the knife again, slamming it into her side.

"Takes a rat to know a rat."

HP: 19
DMG: 7

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:15 pm
This time, she bled, red staining silk. Pushing him away, Lan scowled to the growing mark of deep crimson.

"Yes- a whole island of rats. Living in their little shell of a world. A shell that one day, we will crack open." She grabbed at him, digging nails into his skin.

"We will break your kind. We will trample you into the ground until you know your place- beneath us."

HP: 40
DMG: 11

Kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 4 10-sided dice: 5, 1, 10, 5 Total: 21 (4-40)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:08 pm
He felt a sense of terrible satisfaction at seeing the blood on her dress, Ian's grin a twisted smirk. Her hands gripped him, dragged him around and he could feel her nails sinking into his arms like daggers, Ian struggling to free himself from her grasp.

"Yeah, good luck with that," he hissed out through clenched teeth, and swung at her side again. His first blow merely glanced off of her torso, but the second one, directed at her stomach, hit straight on, Ian digging the blade into her abdomen with bloodied fingers.

"Go back to hell."

HP: 8
DMG: 0, 9 (double take fear)

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:30 pm
At first, she thought she had him, that he might break, bend- but she was wrong. Stubborn like all other poor humans wretches, he fought on with futility. Her dug his blade into her and though it hurt, she pulled his blade deeper into her stomach.

"Didn't anyone tell you little rat?"

She bent in to whisper in his ear.

"Living is your hell."

HP: 31
DMG:
kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:49 pm
His grin was marred by the blood on his lip, smearing across his teeth which were clenched together so tightly they were grinding against one another. Ian grunted in pain, pushing the blade deeper into her stomach, though not by his own hand, but hers, and he lifted his gaze to look at her, his eyes dark.

Living is pain.

Living is my hell.

"You're damn right it is," Ian hissed. "So do me a favor and die so I can have the satisfaction of killing something while I do the same."

HP: 8
DMG: 8

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:59 pm
She could taste blood rolling out of her mouth, lips red as it dripped down her chin.

"I won't die Rat." She purred. "Horsemen can be reborn. Again and again- yet hunters? You die and stay that way- flickering lives like candle light- ones we can extinguish."

A soft bloody kiss to his cheek followed by her hand grabbing his own.
"Suffer rat- suffer and keep us alive in your fear of us- keep us alive while we kill you, one by one."

She ripped her body from his back handing him as she did so.

"Until you all are nothing but dust and bones under our heels."

HP: 23
DMG: 8

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:12 pm
For a moment he thought he was actually going to die; that she would sink those claws into him and tear out the heart that beat beneath the skin. It certainly felt like death, the taste of blood heavy on his tongue, the feel of her hands gripping his arms so tightly it was painful.

Her lips were cold against his cheek.

"Break me, then," Ian hissed out, and the force of her blow sent him flying backwards again, collapsing down to the ground, his face stinging. He could already feel a bruise beginning to form, and pain was ricocheting throughout his skull, his head throbbing.

Why can't I do this?

Why am I not strong enough?

Why can't I just not exist?

He reached for the pendant beneath his shirt and gave the horseman one last bloody smirk, his lips stained red. A heady dizziness had made his vision out of focus, nausea rising in his throat. Ian squeezed the pendant as tightly as possible.

And then he was gone.

istoleyurvamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces