Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Not The Dad You Are Looking For (Uttam / Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:59 am
Hel hadn’t spoken to Salbei in a while, and she really wanted to see him. That’s why, today, she was running to his tent like a bat out of hell. For some reason she had it in her head that if she ran to his tent today instead of walked, she might catch him this time. She was so enthusiastic and caught up in this thought, though, that she got ahead of herself, and stopped a tent too early.

She didn’t notice, of course.

The reaper lifted the flap of the stranger’s tent and popped her head inside.

“GRAMPS!?” She cried out, hopefully, looking around with wide eyed excitement.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:53 pm
Recouping from his battle with Shaheen, and Wonderland and Penumbra still floating in his head, Uttam had decided it was time to whittle. Sandalwood made for good carving, but he wasn't quite sure what he wanted to make of the material just yet. He'd been sitting on a small stool, crimson eyes squinting down at the small log he'd brought, when he heard a very loud commotion coming his way. He groaned, hoping they'd just pass on by. He didn't know any students, save from the Penumbra group, and they never really seemed the type to charge towards the Horsemen grounds.

Almost back to work, his tent flap suddenly flew open, sending Uttam to the floor in mild shock but mostly disgruntled frustration.

"And who the flying jack are you supposed to be?!" He responded, whittling tools still in hand and a sourpuss look on his face. He wasn't that old.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:31 pm
Hel’s eyes immediately darted to the figure that had fallen to the floor, and she looked rather flummoxed. “Hey…you are not—“ She squinted, and then looked around. “…Hey! This is not Gramp’s tent!” Hel still looked rather perplexed at this realization, as if she was wondering how she of all creeple could have gotten this wrong…but then she remembered that she had, indeed, barged in on a stranger…oh right!

The reaper stepped into the tent, letting the flap drop behind her. She was so kind as to take off her boots before she went any further though, thanks to Salbei’s training, and placed them semi-neatly by the entry way. She then made her way to the fallen horseman, grinning a bit as she held out a hand to him.

“My bad.” She stated. “I thought this was Gramp’s tent! Yanno…Gramps! Ah…Salbei!” She hadn't answered his question yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:58 pm
Uttam continued to stare at her like a raging bull as she welcomed herself into his home, taking off her shoes and everything. Sure, the ghoul had good manners in that regard, but the fact still remained that this tent was his and he did not invite her in.

He groaned, visibly depressing once she mentioned Salbei. Of course! Of course the elder had gone and adopted another one of these kids. Why wouldn't he? He had a million of them running around, it seemed. And if he treated this one badly, he'd never hear the end of it.

Finally he stood up, still slightly glaring at the Reaper in front of him. "I suppose it's an easy enough mistake to make. Our tents are neighbors." He dusted off his shawl, shaking his head wearily. "So I see he's taken yet another apprentice."

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:39 pm
What? Uttam didn’t want to take her hand? Well fine then! The reaper placed her fists on her hips, and stared up…at the…much taller horseman. Woah. Was he even taller than Gramps!? The reaper wrinkled her nose as Uttam uttered the word apprentice, and she shook her head. “Apprentice…no!” She shook her head, hair wisps flying this way and that. “He is my Gramps!” She jabbed a thumb at herself.

“I am the favorite child.” She then held a hand out to the horseman. “I am called Hel!”  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:00 pm
Uttam snorted, finally grabbing onto Hel's hand and giving it a very limp squeeze, giving in to the fact that this ghoul would more than likely be a part of his life if he were to continue being close friends with Salbei. "Well met Hel, I guess. Though, you should be told this - Salbei tells that to everyone. I'm his favorite, you're his favorite, I'm sure even Shaheen would be his favorite if she were to visit us."

He actually chuckled at the point, shaking his head and returning to his workbench, grabbing a block of wood and and a knife, handing them to her. "Well, if you're going to interrupt my solace, you may as well learn something."

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:19 pm
Hel was about to tease the tall Famine about his weak a** lame handshake...until he distracted her with words. She gasped, placing her hands on her hips. “He does not!” A pause. “But even if he does, I know I am his favorite!” Luckily, she was distracted again, as Uttam handed her some stuff.

The reaper blinked, and took the knife, looking it over for its sharpness, and then the block of wood. As funny as it was, she was immediately interested and excited, and if there was one way for Hel to say very well behaved, it was to give her stuff to do. She grinned up at the horseman. “What I am learning!?” Eager reaper was eager.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:30 pm
"Carving." Uttam quipped, a little put off by the ghoul's eagerness. No one ever wanted to sit down and carve wood with him. Hrm, maybe Salbei had chosen a good pupil, for once in his many years of life.

"I'm making more bangles, so if you'd like to try that out... I suppose it shouldn't be too difficult for you. You know how to draw a circle, right?" He drawled, continuing in his own carving.

Note: Uttam was a shitty teacher.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:35 pm
Hel grinned, wiggling a bit in excitement. Oooh, carving! Awesome. "Bangles?" She echoed, looking up from the wooden block to stare at Uttam. "You mean...like the things that go around wrists?"

Was she making jewelry?

"...What about a ring? Can one of those be made?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:56 pm
"Yes, bangles." Uttam repeated, holding his left arm up to showcase all the gold and silver and bronze jingle jangles on his wrists and arms. He made a lot of them himself, with materials he'd found in deserts. The gold ones he'd bartered for, and ended up usually getting a silver in the process.

"A ring? I don't see why not... but you're too much of a novice to do something that small." He huffed, shaking his head in refusal at the idea. "I can make a ring, certainly. Would you want me to demonstrate, even if you won't be making one today?"

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:02 pm
Hel wanted to point out that there were no wooden bangles on his arm...so she didn't see the point in making any. Unless he painted them...hrm...

The reaper's cheeks puffed out briefly as she was told she was too much of a novice. "Well! I shall just have to practice then!" She declared with a firm nod of her head, but a gasp soon followed as Uttam offered to show her how to make one.

"YA!" She exclaimed, immediately scooting closer to the Famine, her gaze shooting excitedly from his face to the piece of wood in his hand. "Ya! Could you make one for me!?" She held out her right hand. "To fit on my finger!?"

A moment went by.

"Please?"

Almost forgot her manners...almost.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:46 pm
"Uh...." Uttam paused, pursed lips and confused eyebrows making up his face. She wanted him to make her a ring? She'd just met him! What on earth was happening here, even?

"Er, I suppose I could. Just let me get a pencil and some other things and... He trailed off, muttering to himself about this and that and what he'd need to make a ring. He hadn't made one in a while, sticking to mostly toys and bangles and trinkets and such. Rings were more complex - he could do them, just not as easily.

He returned from the back of his tent with the needed tools, staring her down. What was this ghou's effect? "Hold out your hand, then. Come on."

She may have had to been polite, but Uttam played by different rules.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:54 pm
"REALLY!?" It suddenly became a good question...as to whether Hel would learn to carve this day or not. Colored her utterly excited, like a scareling on Giftmas morning, when Uttam agreed to make her a ring. Hel was crazy about hand made things...especially in ring form...

She wasn't obsessed with marriage still, no, not at all.

The reaper was wiggling happily in her spot on the floor and as Uttam returned the reaper leapt up and help out her right hand to him. "For this finger!" She wiggled her right ring finger at him. Oh yes...the reaper knew what she wanted. "If I watch you work, will it help me learn as well!?"

Hel maybe wanted to learn how to make rings for...other...s....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:49 pm
Uttam balked at the sheer volume of the ghoul's voice, shooting her a rather haughty glare as he reeled back from her momentarily. "Not so loud. He hissed, skulking back towards Hel. He was good on his word, at least, and would make her the damned ring...

"Yes? You have to apply yourself, however. Be smart about it, take notes on everything." He said, taking a piece of graphite and etching around her finger on the wood, concentrating on not making any mishaps. "Perhaps if you're a good student, I'll even lend you that knife."

lucyal

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:47 am
Hel grinned up at the horseman, and afterwords made an effort to keep her voice at conversational level. She couldn't help it! She was just really excited! Rings and making things and tsundere and Famine ponies! So many of her favorite things rolled into one!

"Notes..." Hel repeated. "Alright!" The reaper stood still as Uttam took the measurements of her finger, and grinned wider. "Oh ya!? I will be the best student ever!" She exclaimed, and once he was done taking her measurements, she fished through her side belt pouch for a small notebook and a pen.

Carhop Cavalier

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces