Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Feathered Friends (Xavier & Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:40 pm
If anyone came into the gym that morning, they would find a certain raum demon face down on the floor with absolutely zero explanation as to a) what he was doing there, and b) how he had gotten there in the first place, as well as c) why he had yet to actually get up.

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:44 pm
Once again, Hel was back on Amity grounds, and out of old habit, she was surfing through the gym. The reaper was treated to a rather peculiar sight. The wingless valkyrie slid to a stop near a student who was face down on the gym floor and not…moving…hrm.

With a grin, Hel reached down and grabbed the boil by the back of his coat, and pulled him up.

“Oi!” She cried, looking at him. “The gym is not for sleeping! It is for fighting!”  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 11 Total: 15 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:45 pm
Apparently she was also about to show him what the gym was for.

All in the name of good fun...

The reaper heaved the boil up higher...and then threw him.

HP: 60 / 60
DMG: 9

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:10 pm
And suddenly there was a flying Xavier.

He gave a terribly pathetic
"Help me" before he was airborne, and then he had plummeted down to the ground in a heap of feathers, fur, and clothing. It took him a few seconds to readjusted, and when he finally managed to disentangle himself from his robe, he stared at the unfamiliar ghoul.

"But...why," Xavier moaned piteously.

HP: 31
DMG:

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 7 Total: 19 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:07 am
Xavier went flying, and Hel was strolling across the gym floor after him. When the boil managed to untangle himself, she immediately wrapped an arm around his neck and proceeded to noogie him for massive damage. “Why?” She echoed with a grin. “Because you are in the gym, friend, and when you are in the gym, you battle~!” She laughed.

“The name is Hel! Alumni and personal assistant of the Head Trick or Treater! What do you call yourself?”

HP: 59 / 60
DMG: 13

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 pm
He would have cried but that would have been pathetic, so instead Xavier just made a terrible whimpering sort of noise as the ghoul grabbed him, her fingers digging into his head. A few feathers fell free from his messy hair and tumbled merrily to the floor, much more cheerfully than their demon counterpart, the latter of which trying to extract himself from the ghoul's iron grimp.

"X-Xavier H-Hollow, f-first y-y-y-year s-student," he wailed.

HP: 18
DMG: 0

lucyal
that is the most pathetic roll in the history of rolls

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:00 pm
"Xavier!" Hel echoed cheerfully, still keeping her arm slung around his neck. "First year, huh? Well, that much was pretty obvious! Ha!" She slapped him on the back for a bit more damage. "How long have you been at Amityville so far? Been on any field trips yet?"

Have you suffered, Xavier?

HP: 59 / 60
DMG: 4

kuroopu
Omg Xavier /dying

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 am
Hel's slap made Xavier fall forward onto the ground, face planted into the gymnasium floor. He lay there for several minutes not moving, and then said miserably, "I went to the t-the W-wonderland o-one."

A long pause.

"W-whatever that w-was..."

HP: 14
DMG: 1

Lucyal
this is the most beautiful fight I have ever written

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 11 Total: 15 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:07 pm
“…Wonderland?” Hel echoed. She hadn’t had the…pleasure…of experiencing this event that other students had, and thus had missed out. She strolled over to where Xavier was sprawled out on the ground…and then sat on his back.

“So what was it?” She asked curiously, cupping her face in her hands as she waited for an answer.

HP: 58 / 60
DMG: 9

kuroopu
I second that statement : )

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:12 pm
Xavier wondered why he even tried.

"I-I-I don't know," he squeaked out, his voice muffled due to the fact that his face was currently pressed flat into the ground (thanks Hel) and not really being able to move properly. "I-it happened while w-we were all as-asleep one n-n-night! It was l-like an a-alternate w-world!"

HP: 8
DMG: 3

lucyal
im laughing so hard

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 12 Total: 23 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:28 pm
“Oh ya?” Hel leaned, very cuious and wanting more information about this. “Tell me more!” This kind of sounded like that one time when they were tending to goddesses and legacies…The reaper leaned further, and ended up with her bosom smothering the poor demon underneath her for…very massive damage.

HP: 55 / 60
DMG: 17

kuroopu
I'm so sorry /tear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:37 pm
"IT - IT WAS TERRIFYING!" Xavier squawked in terror as the ghoul leaned closer, and he might have said something else, something probably like help me, except whatever it was was lost as her very large bosom squashed him completely, and the next second Xavier was conked out on the floor.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucyal
/cries laughing

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:54 pm
“Oh ya? How so?” A few moments went by without a reply. “…Hey…” Hel reached down and grabbed Xavier by the shoulders and shook him a bit. “Heeeeeeeey!” She leaned up and pinched his cheeks between her thumb and forefinger, turning his face towards her.

“…Oh.”

She blinked.

Oops.”

Now, Hel was actually a pretty good sport, usually, and she was going to pick up Xavier and drop him off at the nurse’s office…but then she got a text from Nox, and it required her attention right this moment, so that was the story how Xavier ended up staying on the gym floor after Hel bosom K.O.ed him.

kuroopu
I needed to wrap it...now it is wrapped : D

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces