Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Jijimon House (Helpful threads & Q&A Forum)
[Answered]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:31 am
User Image "Ah good you found me, I was starting to worry that my message didn't go through. We have a crisis on our hands! Gomamon have been over populating the local river with their marching fishes and it's getting to the point where the banks will overflow soon. I need you to damn up the river and divert it to a lake we are having built for the fish. Feel free to catch as many fish as you want as well!

Good luck, I'm off to meet Tamers at the next crisis... man we need to get communications back up and running!!"

Be the 5th post on page 870 of the guild bump page to complete this task!! Quote me when you are done and post the work fish-sticks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:26 am
With the recent Xros update by Muffin, digimon introduced in Xros Wars and Hunters have been given levels and attributes so you can now mutate them, Shoutmon is a Rookie Data, and if you warp he becomes Omega Shoutmon, a Data Ultimate  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:38 am
UnHolyFudge
With the recent Xros update by Muffin, digimon introduced in Xros Wars and Hunters have been given levels and attributes so you can now mutate them, Shoutmon is a Rookie Data, and if you warp he becomes Omega Shoutmon, a Data Ultimate

Hmm, OmegaShoutmon doesn't peek my interest. I'm trying to find a suitable Digimon to connect a Digimon line for the rp, which I think requires having both attribute and family...umm. Does one of the shops still provide the option to turn any rookie digimon into a Hybrid like Flamemon? Or was that option removed?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:43 am
Kidbolint
Hmm, OmegaShoutmon doesn't peek my interest. I'm trying to find a suitable Digimon to connect a Digimon line for the rp, which I think requires having both attribute and family...umm. Does one of the shops still provide the option to turn any rookie digimon into a Hybrid like Flamemon? Or was that option removed?

Yup, the unknown shop still does spirit evolutions, so you could turn him into a hybrid. With the exception of 3 new options the Unknown shop hasn't had any significant changes that I can think of, and those options are limited to 3 digimon that are only present in 3 different people in guild, and they are mostly just to make Xros digivolution slightly more viable of a thing to do.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13523113&page=1  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:48 am
UnHolyFudge

Yup, the unknown shop still does spirit evolutions, so you could turn him into a hybrid. With the exception of 3 new options the Unknown shop hasn't had any significant changes that I can think of, and those options are limited to 3 digimon that are only present in 3 different people in guild, and they are mostly just to make Xros digivolution slightly more viable of a thing to do.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13523113&page=1

Thank you very much, Fudge! heart

Now I just need to ask in the RP forum if I can incorporate a hybrid into an evolution. Or something.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:57 am
Kidbolint

Thank you very much, Fudge! heart

Now I just need to ask in the RP forum if I can incorporate a hybrid into an evolution. Or something.

I believe you can, however Muffin or Liger can give better info on that than I can as to how you would go about doing it.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:01 am
UnHolyFudge

Oh, that's alright. I have another plan.

One, where can we go to request digimon to DNA with? Like a shoutout form? Did they take that down? Or should I just change the tittle of this topic while i'm using it?

I want to look for a Terriormon to fuse with a Goblimon i'll obtain. Then we can obtain Apemon. 3nodding That way, I can use his family status of being a Nature and Nightmare Soldier to connect a certain evolution I want.

Two, Can we still de-volve a digimon? Is that option still available in the shops?

I found the item, and saw the description on it. That answers my own question there. Heh.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:07 am
Kidbolint

Oh, that's alright. I have another plan.

One, where can we go to request digimon to DNA with? Like a shoutout form? Did they take that down? Or should I just change the tittle of this topic while i'm using it?

I want to look for a Terriormon to fuse with a Goblimon i'll obtain. Then we can obtain Apemon. 3nodding That way, I can use his family status of being a Nature and Nightmare Soldier to connect a certain evolution I want.

Two, Can we still de-volve a digimon? Is that option still available in the shops?

Easy answers
1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=159591 Just go to the corresponding thread here in the special forum and post that you are looking.

2. There is still the option to de-digivolve in the TP shop, but that is for digimon won directly out of a contest, and the ticket is for the other cases.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:17 am
UnHolyFudge

Easy answers
1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=159591 Just go to the corresponding thread here in the special forum and post that you are looking.

2. There is still the option to de-digivolve in the TP shop, but that is for digimon won directly out of a contest, and the ticket is for the other cases.

Hah, yeah, I found the De-evolution option before a bit.

and thanks again, Fudge! (*´∀`*)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:18 am
Kidbolint

No problem, I try to help when I can, so if you have any other questions I can help.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:19 am
Kidbolint
UnHolyFudge

Easy answers

Since I'm awake I can make your art. Would you like it animated or no? (currently practicing animation)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:37 am
Darkfire Karan
Kidbolint
UnHolyFudge

Easy answers

Since I'm awake I can make your art. Would you like it animated or no? (currently practicing animation)

Hey cool, 'cause i'm working on your character too!

If you can, go ahead and try to animate the art. Practice is always good. Only if you want to though~

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 am
What is Bakumon? Normal/Limited/Restricted?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:21 am
Kidbolint
What is Bakumon? Normal/Limited/Restricted?

For some reason we use the english dub name, Tapirmon, but he is a normal digimon  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:24 am
UnHolyFudge
]

For some reason we use the english dub name, Tapirmon, but he is a normal digimon

Oh, there he is~ Thanks again. 3nodding  
Jijimon House (Helpful threads & Q&A Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games