Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:13 pm
Long ago, in a time long past, there were once two successful families. Two successful families that, beyond all else, hated one another. No one knew how this feud began, nor what it was originally about. People only knew that there was a feud and that it had been around for generations. Naturally, when a civil war struck the continent, these families took their malice to the test - intending to wipe the other out once and for all. Except, they didn't. The last remnant of the victorious clan, for whatever reason, spared the few impoverished rivals that remained - in exchange for the ownership of their sole heir, a doll like girl once blessed with potential. Now, though, she's just a doll - a possession to an obsessive master that she despises beyond all else. Even though she's supposed to detest him, why does she feel a strange sense of attraction...?

[align=center][size=9][color=??][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=??]xx[/color]
[color=??][b]Name:[/b][/color] [color=xx]??[/color]
[color=??][b]Personality:[/b][/color] [color=??]xx[/color]
[color=??][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] [/size][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:33 pm
Username: animeprincess_9400
Name: Jezobel Lancaster
Personality: Jezobel is a confident lady with a strong sense of self worth and pride. She knows that she's a "catch" and, complimenting her flirtatious side, isn't afraid to show it. Lady Lancastor considers herself to be a matron of the arts, as she is actively interested in and enjoys things such as painting or playing the harp. She tries to keep a graceful and demure appearance, but her current... predicament makes that somewhat difficult. As a result, she can also be quite cruel with her words at times, hiding her ill intent with politeness and subtlety.
Appearance: User Image

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:52 pm
Username: spartan309
Name: Darius Xelle
Personality: With flipping personalities, Darius is either pleasant and lazy, or cruel and lust filled. His moods can change at the drop of a pin, seemingly uncontrollable when it happens. When he's nice, he'll compliment you in the nicest way possible, being nothing but nice to you. On the other hand, when he's cruel, he'll punish you in multiple ways including torture, sex, and all three forms of abuse, mental, verbal, and physical.
Appearance:User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:13 pm
Animeprincess_9400

"Ah what a wonderful day it is..." The sun was shining bright as a sleek and rather handsome looking man was looking out the window of his manor, adjusting his glasses. With a sigh, he closed the curtains, walking out of his room and down some stairs.... and down more stairs, the walls getting darker as he walked to a steel door, opening it to reveal a woman, chained up. "Ah, my lovely slave..." His tone suddenly went sharp and filled with lust, his eyes looking into the eyes of his servant, Jezobel Lancaster, raising her head sightly. "I hope you enjoyed your night of "fun". Oh trust me there will be many more to come, but right now I'm feeling a little generous..." With a sudden change, his eyes were less intense, a warm smile on his face as he released her bindings. "I warm bath has already been prepared for you as well as a beautiful new dress that will match you stunning beauty. Go on now, shoo." He said with a chuckle, freeing her from the chains and shackles.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:52 pm
Jezobel knew better than to dignify that remark with a response of any kind. Her words could only anger or enrapture him, and thus bring about a punishment no matter the aim. She dared not smile, lest he get the impression that he was worth her time. She dared not cry, for that was a sign of weakness. She dared not even glare, for that was something that might ruin his mood - and would therefor end badly for her. She simply allowed him to remove her shackles before heading off, already knowing her way to the bathing chambers. As she walked along, she did her best to keep her mind off the night prior, pushing away such thoughts whenever she could. Yet, some images and sensations still actively lingered in her mind. Jezobel could feel her cheeks almost burning at the embarrassing and painful events of the night prior. Her slender fingers gently traced over her arms, delicately feeling the cuts and lashes she'd accumulated over her time in this awful hell. As she was alone, or so she thought, her expression was quick to sour. That b*****d would pay for his crimes against her. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But someday, somehow, it will come to fruition. Jezobel would have her vengeance. Even if it meant the end of her, she would repay her cruel master for every ounce of pain and humiliation she faced at his hands. Such thoughts soon brought about unusual pictures to her mind's eye. Thoughts of Darius. Alone. Defeated. Covered in numerous wounds and bruises, but never anything to tarnish his beautiful face. She could see him now, glaring helplessly at her from the ground. His arms and legs would be tightly bound. His shirt would be unbuttoned - no, ripped open to reveal the many scars and gashes that would adorn his torso. He would be too weak to resist her whims, too weak to hurt her any more. At that point, she could hurt him! (Well, more than she already would have at that point.) Ah, but what does his pained expression look like? She could only imagine. And imagine, she did! Almost entirely unaware of her surroundings, she soon adopted a lecherous grin, accompanied by rosied cheeks and leering sapphire eyes. "Heeheehee~"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:15 pm
Animeprincess_9400

Darius did not care how Jezobel felt or cared about during his fun, she is his, a slave to his will. It didn't matter is she resisted; that only makes the pain and pleasure even higher. However, he loved seeing her in any emotion she held. Pain, anger, sadness, anything made him want her more them he already does. He'd hit her, assault her, pleasure her, every scar he gave her was filled with love and desire above all else.

Darius was returning to give Jezobel a plate of fruit paired with a glass of wine, but saw how she grinned, the leer in her eyes something to behold. His smile went from pleasant to creepy, dropping the plate and taking her by the wrists, pinning her down. "What's with the grin, slave? Is it a grin of satisfaction, meaning you want me to punish you even more?" His grip tightened around her wrists, licking the side of her neck with incredible lust.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:29 pm
It took several moments for a very surprised Jezobel to register what had just occurred. One moment, she is lost in her thoughts and the next she's pinned to the ground by an eery looking Darius. The joy rapidly fell from her face, her lustful grin replaced by a bitter smirk. "Am I not allowed to smile, if not for your sake?" she asked in return, knowing that at this point no matter what she said it would be twisted to mean whatever he wished it to mean. So, naturally, if there was a time to be defiant it was now. Only she wasn't being all that rebellious, her words aside. She didn't bother to struggle, for that would only turn him on more. Besides, he wasn't doing anything to truly hurt her at the moment - only restraining.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:03 pm
Animeprincess_9400

She was learning fast. Darius liked it when she struggled under him and was greatly disappointed when she didn't. Her smirk was rather attractive though. "Well you can admit you like smiling for me." He replied, finding her defiance to be extremely hot. Darius got up, still holding her as he forcefully move her arms behind her back. "Ah yes, you still need to take your bath before it gets cold... Maybe I should... assist you..." He whispered in her ear with a snicker, guiding her to the wash room.

The wash room was rather humid from the heat of the water. Entering, Darius led the still restrained Jezobel to the bath, forcing her on her knees. "Maybe you should check if the water is still hot..." He said and quickly dunked her head down into the water, forcing it down before quickly bringing it back up show she could breath for at least a little before plunging her back into the water. After doing it one last time, he let go of her freeing her arms as he stripped her out of her tatters, showing off all the bruises and scars she sustained under his "care".

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:27 pm
"I cannot admit something that isn't true." Jezobel muttered under her breath, letting him lead her along nevertheless. He would overpower her if she tried to escape whatever torture he had in mind for her. Jezobel's only hope, for the moment being, was to grit her teeth and bear it for as long as she could. At least, that was the intention. Her body reacted on its natural survival instincts when he suddenly shoved her head into the water. She vainly struggled, her lungs burning with the need for precious oxygen. When he finally relented she sputtered and wheezed, desperately trying to catch her breath. She held her arms over her chest in a vain effort to cover herself, losing control of her senses long enough to send Darius a nasty glare before her face returned to its usual emotionless state. She dared not make eye contact with the man. Instead, she just stood there, hesitant to enter the bath lest he try that stunt again. Or worse. "Now that we've established that, mind telling me what you're intending?" It was a stupid thing to ask, she was certain, as the answer was probably obvious. Still, she could *hope* he'd have the decency to let her bathe herself from here on out. Or that things wouldn't end a perverse note. But unfortunately, that wasn't her decision to make. Not while he still had the upper hand over her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:43 pm
Animeprincess_9400

As if her glare triggered something, Darius' nasty smirk turned into a embarrassed frown, his cheeks a rose red. "I don't know what your talking about. J-just hurry and enter the bath so you can clean up!" He spouted, quickly running out of the room. He quickly peeked his head in, eyes closed. "I-I hope I didn't damage your lungs. I wouldn't want to ruin that beautiful voice of yours..." He complimented with a smile and a blush before leaving once more. He went down to prepare actually food for Jezobel, almost forgetting he was starving her for the past day and a half as well.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:04 pm
Jezobel couldn't hide her confusion at the male's sudden change of heart, or the faint rosiness returning to her face. He did this rather frequently, just randomly switching to and fro between a meek but doting suitor to a mindlessly sadistic son of a b***h. She couldn't begin to fathom the reasoning behind it, and to be honest, she didn't care. His sweet side emerging, and thus his sudden humility, gave her the perfect opportunity to bathe in peace. (Which, obviously, she went on to do just that.) A luxury that, as a slave to a pointlessly cruel man, she knew not to take for granted. Still, when he wasn't being a d**k, he had his moments of almost tolerability. If only he were always like that...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:41 pm
Animeprincess_9400

Darius was humming, yes, humming, a cheerful little tune as he prepared a meal for Jezobel. "I hope she liked food. Being starved must mess with how you eat so I hope she'll actually taste it..." It was a simple dish that had protein, fruits and vegetables, and a side of red wine to enjoy. He set the food down at the quite large table (that every rich person seems to own for some reason) and then went up to tell her it was ready. "Miss Lancaster, your meal is waiting for you after you finish bathing..." He said, once again peeking his head into the room with his eyes clothes, cheeks red and all.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:55 pm
"How fortunate! I was just finishing up. I should be ready and dressed in but a few moments." Jezobel could hardly contain the joy she felt at the thought of food. It had only been a day and a half, so it wasn't like she was skin and bones or anything, but she was quite famished and honestly unused to going this long without. Even if he was willing to bruise and scar up her beautiful skin, she was certain he would be so neglectful as to risk tarnishing her beauty entirely. After all, if he let his sadism fly free to the point where she no longer kept her doll like appearance, what worth would there be in keeping her then? He could kill her, of course, but she had no doubts that - in a twisted sense - he would probably miss her. It wasn't long into her dismal thoughts that she managed to dry herself off and get dressed, heading towards the door with a confident stride. Even as a slave, she managed to walk with the grace and pride expected of a noble lady.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:05 pm
Animeprincess_9400

Darius waited at the door, kneeling on one knee as she exited. He took her hand and gently kissed the top of it, being quite the gentleman. "This way, M'lady. I do hope you enjoy the meal." He said to her as they walked to the dining room. Darius was on one end of the table while Jezobel was on the other, food awaiting her. Darius simply sat there, toying with a butter knife as he lazily tossed it in the air, his mood becoming lazy.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:34 pm
"Thank you." Jezobel might have had mixed feelings about the man, especially concerning his behavior earlier, but that was no excuse to be rude. Otherwise, she would be little better. She was quick to seat herself, and with as much energy as her proper decorum would allow, she eagerly went on to enjoy her meal while she couldn't. She didn't scarf it down and she didn't make a pig of herself. That would be vulgar. She ate like a proper lady. A proper lady that hadn't eaten in over a day. If this were any other person, she might try and make conversation. However, she knew all too well that his mood could change at the flip of a hat, so it was best in her mind that she do as little to provoke him as possible.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff