Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Lonely Pre-Angst Ravenclaw Female needs Friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:20 pm

The title says it all but I'll explain it a bit more about my character so we can plot some cool stuff together. (: The link to her profile is at the bottom of this post thing so go ahead and click it if you want more info. * ahem * So my gal Asterisk here is a second year Ravenclaw. She's not much of a good learner but hey she's trying to accept her Ravenclaw stereotype. She went through first year a bit rough after her parents found out she joined the quidditch team. Her parents are crazy pureblood elitist kinds of people and when they found out they basically made summer a living hell. She's kinda in the Pre-Angst stage of life and I plan to make her a typical stereotypical Rebel child in year three or four. I thought that maybe she should make some friends this year since it's starting around the corner. I'm thinking around three to four friends. We can plot the rest. If you're interested, here's some "preferences":
- - - - > ASTERISK SLATERXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

House does not matter.
Years One to Four/Five
Gender Neutral
Open to any Angsty / Non-angsty Student

any ideas to meeting for the first time? etc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:33 pm
I have Bristain Catlin, Ravenclaw, fourth year, Autumn Owen, Hufflepuff, second year and Darren Engels, Gryffindor, fourth year to offer you. None of them have that many friends and a social life will be good for any of them. Although, Bristain and Autumn are the angsty ones.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:36 pm
I have a second-year Muggle-born Gryffindor who would presumably know her from class (Julius Elias Xanders) I picked up. As he is is Muggleborn I'm sure he is the exact type of friend her parents WOULDN'T want her to have. He'll be starting to take an interest in Quidditch too.

And, Asterick has briefly met my 3rd year Ravenclaw David Sinclair League has had a brief conversation last year at the sorting feast. 3nodding 3nodding Of course he is a bit of a perfectionist by nature. Also his little sister has just become a first year (Cathaline Acacia League) but she is a little ray of sunshine unlike him.

All are free for interaction-and may make sense for her to run into.
500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:49 pm
Rosabella Winthrop is in second year, Gryffindor. She needs to make some friends, since she's also a quiet kid. Asterisk and her would have met already due to classes

Alexandria Quimby - Scott is in third year, Gryffindor. She is Rosabella's step sister, but they don't get along, so only one or the other would be friends with Asterisk. She's the rebellious type, so if you really needed her to hang around a rebel, Alex would be your girl. Though I prefer if it was Rosabella who made a friend, I'm open to either :3  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:59 pm
I, too, have a pre-angsty Ravenclaw. Eleazar Bradley is a second year Ravenclaw, so he and Asterisk probably already know each other a little, or of each other, at least. I have yet to post him at the Station so if you want to meet up there...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:04 pm
I've got a Second year Gryffindor name Valentina La Russa/ She also need some friends to. this is her profile.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24194737  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:20 pm
Lexine is free to be friends with; my Second year Ravenclaw. They could always meet in class! Lexine's not much of a talker at first, so they may have some issues as neither seems to talk much, but Lexine tends to ramble, so she could keep conversations going.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:41 pm
Rawwry
I have Bristain Catlin, Ravenclaw, fourth year, Autumn Owen, Hufflepuff, second year and Darren Engels, Gryffindor, fourth year to offer you. None of them have that many friends and a social life will be good for any of them. Although, Bristain and Autumn are the angsty ones.

Bristain - - - > Since Bristain and Asterisk are both trying out for Quidditch this year, we can plot something there? I don't really know where you want to go with your character but they're competition for now with tryouts.

Autumn - - - > What do you exactly want, like character development wise ? We can figure something out since they'll probably have classes together.

Darren - - - > OMG MY baby Chris Colfer. o3o I think Darren can push Asterisk to be more daring stuff. Sound cool to you? I don't know how they would meet though.

Any ideas to share? :3

500 Days of Summer

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:57 pm
500 Days of Summer
Rawwry

Bristain - - - > Since Bristain and Asterisk are both trying out for Quidditch this year, we can plot something there? I don't really know where you want to go with your character but they're competition for now with tryouts.

Autumn - - - > What do you exactly want, like character development wise ? We can figure something out since they'll probably have classes together.

Darren - - - > OMG MY baby Chris Colfer. o3o I think Darren can push Asterisk to be more daring stuff. Sound cool to you? I don't know how they would meet though.

Bristain: Maybe they could make snide remarks under their breaths to each other about things going on or something? Seeing as they're both sarcastic and such.

Autumn: I'm hoping to be more social and less paranoid and anxious, y'know? She's worried, because she has a psycho sister who's murdered two or three people already, so if she had a safe haven and knew that she had one, that'd be great.

Darren: IFKR. XD Darren can do that and maybe she saw him doing something and asked her for help to cover it up or vice versa?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:21 pm
mc2
I have a second-year Muggle-born Gryffindor who would presumably know her from class (Julius Elias Xanders) I picked up. As he is is Muggleborn I'm sure he is the exact type of friend her parents WOULDN'T want her to have. He'll be starting to take an interest in Quidditch too.

And, Asterick has briefly met my 3rd year Ravenclaw David Sinclair League has had a brief conversation last year at the sorting feast. 3nodding 3nodding Of course he is a bit of a perfectionist by nature. Also his little sister has just become a first year (Cathaline Acacia League) but she is a little ray of sunshine unlike him.

Julius - - - > Hmm, maybe they can sit next to each other as a way to meet up? Maybe? Any ideas? At this point any idea is better than mine. xD

David - - - > First off, I love your fc. ( I really can't but I'm trying to be cool about it ) My love for Devon Bostick makes me want to plot romance but I need to be a profession roleplayer here... O3o Is he still always in the library? We can do something there. Maybe Asterisk is in the library and spots him. Be a bother like "What's with you and smell gross books? You know how many diseases are spread in libraries? I dont know either but probably a lot." Idk, any good ides please enlighten me. c:

500 Days of Summer

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 pm
500 Days of Summer
mc2

Julius - - - > Hmm, maybe they can sit next to each other as a way to meet up? Maybe? Any ideas? At this point any idea is better than mine. xD

David - - - > First off, I love your fc. ( I really can't but I'm trying to be cool about it ) My love for Devon Bostick makes me want to plot romance but I need to be a profession roleplayer here... O3o Is he still always in the library? We can do something there. Maybe Asterisk is in the library and spots him. Be a bother like "What's with you and smell gross books? You know how many diseases are spread in libraries? I dont know either but probably a lot." Idk, any good ides please enlighten me. c:

Julius-Sitting next to class would make sense; though, Julius is a reader so it wouldn't be unlikely that he would stop by the library to check out a book or two... I picture him more likely to read a book outside though. He is taking Advance Quiditch, this year, too (if Asterisck is in the class too). Also, he'll be probably attending a few games in the stands. All are possibilities there.

David-He has been avoiding the library more (and studying in random spots in the castle), but there is the sorting feast at the start of the year and since they are in the same house either Asterisk could approach him or he could randomly sit beside her. They could also run into each other in the common room as they are both Ravenclaws. 3nodding 3nodding (Honestly, I think the sorting feast would probably be the best and quickest opportunity for them to run into each other and most likely considering their habits).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:44 pm
kiska166
Rosabella Winthrop is in second year, Gryffindor. She needs to make some friends, since she's also a quiet kid. Asterisk and her would have met already due to classes

Alexandria Quimby - Scott is in third year, Gryffindor. She is Rosabella's step sister, but they don't get along, so only one or the other would be friends with Asterisk. She's the rebellious type, so if you really needed her to hang around a rebel, Alex would be your girl. Though I prefer if it was Rosabella who made a friend, I'm open to either :3

Rosabella - - - > I've been trying to think of a good way for them to become friends but I really can't think of any. QnQ If you have any, please dont hesitate to say anything. All I thought was about helping each other in class but that's about it.

I'm so lame... sorry..
(I focused on Rosabella more if that's cool)

500 Days of Summer

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 pm
The Forgotten Weasley
I, too, have a pre-angsty Ravenclaw. Eleazar Bradley is a second year Ravenclaw, so he and Asterisk probably already know each other a little, or of each other, at least. I have yet to post him at the Station so if you want to meet up there...

Sounds like a good plan. I have her at the station already but I think I've lost her in the sea of pages... Got any ideas? I've ran out of really good ones already. Maybe just meet up at random times for eating and homework times? I don't know if I make any sense anymore, or if I'm wording it right. Eleazar is quiet, Asterisk is still a bit quiet, they'd be good match for that sort of thing. BUT I am up for anything. My idea is blah, sorry. D:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 pm
mrs-lestrange
I've got a Second year Gryffindor name Valentina La Russa/ She also need some friends to. this is her profile.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24194737

I don't think Valentina and Asterisk would get along very well. Since Valentina doesn't like spiders and Asterisk is a giant collector of animals and insects. It just wouldn't make any sense to have them be friends. Plus, Valentina is a pureblood so Asterisk would definitely has some resentment towards her for that fact alone. Their families could know each other maybe? Have some background history in that way. I don't think we can have they as close friends though, maybe acquaintances at the most.

Any ideas? Don't hesitate to say anything (:

500 Days of Summer

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:04 pm
Rawwry
500 Days of Summer

Bristain: Maybe they could make snide remarks under their breaths to each other about things going on or something? Seeing as they're both sarcastic and such.

Autumn: I'm hoping to be more social and less paranoid and anxious, y'know? She's worried, because she has a psycho sister who's murdered two or three people already, so if she had a safe haven and knew that she had one, that'd be great.

Darren: IFKR. XD Darren can do that and maybe she saw him doing something and asked her for help to cover it up or vice versa?

Bristain - - - > Sounds good to me.

Autumn - - - > Ok so I'm thinking maybe start by sitting in class and they start talking? I'm really bad at plotting uhg sorry. Any good ideas, anything is better than mine.

Darren - - - > Yes that sounds perfect! She can be his wing man later on too?  
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games