Submit

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:46 pm
Not sure how I feel about all the talkity talk. But no other way to see it... o-o

A tentacle. And we are a schoolgirl. Oh s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:10 pm
Ooh, cool! I like Castlevania! Haven't played very many titles, but I'd say my favorite character is Alucard. He's so mysterious and quite a gentleman from the way he speaks and such. ^_^ heart  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:06 am
Princess Zelda21
Ooh, cool! I like Castlevania! Haven't played very many titles, but I'd say my favorite character is Alucard. He's so mysterious and quite a gentleman from the way he speaks and such. ^_^ heart

I see. Apparently they have different story lines in some places though. The new Lords of Shadow series is kind of like a reboot with new takes on old characters.

Although I'm going to have to find a new playthrough for this because apparently Maria is the alternate route and Evil Tim never finished his portion of the project linked in the description. x.x;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 am
JamesWN
Princess Zelda21

I see. Apparently they have different story lines in some places though. The new Lords of Shadow series is kind of like a reboot with new takes on old characters.

Although I'm going to have to find a new playthrough for this because apparently Maria is the alternate route and Evil Tim never finished his portion of the project linked in the description. x.x;

Not exactly a reboot, it's supposed to be the continuation of the first Lords of Shadow from what I've seen of the game play in general. I'm hoping to one day get Castlevania Mirror of Fate, maybe. Until then, I'll try and finish Symphony of the Night, which happens to be my current favorite. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:14 am
Princess Zelda21
JamesWN
Princess Zelda21

Not exactly a reboot, it's supposed to be the continuation of the first Lords of Shadow from what I've seen of the game play in general. I'm hoping to one day get Castlevania Mirror of Fate, maybe. Until then, I'll try and finish Symphony of the Night, which happens to be my current favorite. ^_^*

Yeah. But Lords of Shadow was a reboot or alternate universe of the original castlevania games. o.o;

And do you have PS3 or Xbox 360? They have Mirror of Fate HD on PSN and Xbox Live for purchase.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:24 am
JamesWN
Princess Zelda21
JamesWN
Princess Zelda21

Yeah. But Lords of Shadow was a reboot or alternate universe of the original castlevania games. o.o;

And do you have PS3 or Xbox 360? They have Mirror of Fate HD on PSN and Xbox Live for purchase.

I got an Xbox 360.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers