Submit

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One bedroom; one bathroom; one kitchen; one living room

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:36 am
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

The vampire dragged his new friend to his dorm. It did take him quite a while to remember which one was his, but when he finally found it, he produces a key and opened the door.

Stepping inside the room he went right to the kitchen. "Go ahead and get comfy." He smiled. For a girly vampire, the room didn't seem to fit his personality all too well. The living room and the kitchen were close and attached to each other and the bedroom and bathroom down a small hall. It looked like Iya spent most of his time in the living room though, with food, art things, keyboard, and violin in the room.

The vampire went to the kitchen to pull out a cake that he had made before running off to find himself something that will keep him alive. Food like this was all good, but no matter how much he had, he would never live unless he had the blood. He set it on the counter and smiled. "Do you like icing? I havnt put any on this one yet."

Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Smith followed along sporting a goofy smile of his own. He looked all around the halls they stalked down, committing everything to memory. He watched curiously as Iya seemed to be a little lost in finding his own room. However the room was found, and so he followed in.

It was a quaint room, nothing like the rooms he had been accustomed to at the white place. This room was warm and inviting. It didn't have a snide way of inviting one in either. It was a kind way of inviting one in. He gladly came in and did as Iya said, he got cozy.

"This place is good. It doesn't want me to become devoid of air. May I stay here beloved?" He asked as he pulled a blanket off the bed and snuggled up inside. He liked blankets, they were soft. He was only given one at a time. They were nothing like this one.

Icing? Smith had never heard of that. He cocked his head to the side and gave Iya a confused look. "Is it made of ice? Sounds rather cold. What is it?" he asked.

TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

The vampire looked up from the cake and cocked a brow a little. "As a room mate?" He asked, blinking to the question. "Or do you mean for the time being? or just tonight? And I said quit calling me that, by the way." Iya was too focused on the cake to actually be mad that his bedroom was being invaded. His room seemed to have quite a few video games and a tv, and not well used.

"Heh... You like my feather blanket?" He smiled and giggled a little. "Come with me, you can bring the blanket. I'll show you icing." Iya giggled, turning back down the hall and to the kitchen. He began to look around for the icing, it wasn't the good kind, he wouldn't make the good kind until he knew Smith liked it.

He opened the cabneit and pouted that it was on the highest shelf, but that didn't stop him. Iya rested one hand on the counter, one hand stretching upward. The vampire started to float lightly off the ground until his feet were no longer on the ground and hi finger tips were on the counter top. Taking down the two small tubs of icing, one vanilla, and one chocolate, he set it on the counter, waiting for his friend.

Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Smith, all bundled in the blanket, shuffled over into the kitchen and towered over Iya from behind. Peering over the shoulder of the odd penny-man he saw two strange containers. They both smelled sweet, like they had a lot of sugar in them or something. Sugar was nice.

He took a taste with great trepidation. Dipping one finger in each container in order to taste both flavors, at once. The result, he practically melted. His eyes glazed over in culinary delight and he leaned against the counter. "Good." he managed to squeak.

TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:23 am
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya was not looking, and was searching for a spoon when he heard the 'good'. Staring at the jars he rolled his eyes. "Grooooss, don't just stick your fingers in it!" He whined. Taking the spoon and scooping out the finger prints out of the tub and gave it to Smith. There was quite a bit of each on the spoon, so hopefully the other liked it.

Taking the icings and the cake, he began to ice half in the chocolate, half in the vanilla. He also began to cut the cake, making sure where the two icings meat, the pieces got both icings.

Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

At the sound of being reprimanded Smith jumped back quickly, shrinking into a corner and watching Iya with wide eyes. He cautiously came back out and took the spoon offered to him. His smile returned quickly as he soved the spoon to the back of his throat and sucked on it the whole time the cake was being iced, cut and served.

He took up his plate and stood close to Iya, happily humming as he savored each bite slowly. After a while when he was finished he looked at Iya and spoke calmly....for once...."Yes. Hounds need to stand watch in the garden of prickles and rain jackets. Ah, no, to say...I have no room of my own, I can please stay?" He was trying to get the hang of normal people talk.

TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Thinking, the vampire hummed a little, trying to decide what icing to eat. He grinned and decided to take a chocolate. Chocolate on white cake was good. He dug out the piece he wanted out with the knife and ate without a plate or fork, and he didn't really expect Smith to do so either.

Iya thought hard on the question that his friend asked. He shrugged a little. "I guess... I dont use my bed too often, and rarely sleep... So why not." He thought outloud, nodding to Smith. "Sure. Just try not to break anything." He teased, not really thinking the other male would do anything that bad.

Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Smith hugged Iya closely and swayed slightly. He stopped though when he heard 'don't break anything'. He trembled and took a step back. He shuffled his feet slightly and looked down to the ground. "I can't help it." He mumbled. Well, usually he couldn't help it. He could be clumsy some times, unlucky other times, but mostly out of control. He usually ran by emotional responses more than anything else.

TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya blinked and hugged Smith right back, feeling odly relaxed in his arms. But when the other stepped back, he nearly whined. "Hmm? I was kidding... The only things that you really can not break are my violin, any of my paintings, sewing machine, or keyboard... alright?" He smiles, offering his hands out to comfort the man.

Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:37 pm
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj will admit if anyone asks that he used his dragon/godly powers to locate Lya. He had a large cooler in front of his that he could easily hold thanks to the power of genetics, a dragon and a god for parents. He often wondered why they didnt just stay together but then again his godly father was a very cold man at times. He reached for the door knob and noticed it wasn't locked he was a bit nervous about that. Wondering if the vampire couldn't lock it because he passed out from starvation, then he caught a whiff of Smith and that made him very nervous for some reason. He threw opened the door and began to look around for Smith cooler still in his hands.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:13 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

He wasn't angry, or desiring to make Smith leave? This was something new to the half-breed. Iya rattled off some things not okay to break though, did that mean that everything else it was okay to break? These people were rather strange. Smith would do his best to avoid the items listed. If he found out what they were that is. He went back to hugging Iya. "Yes!"

Then a new, and joyous thing happened. Agraj Ginger-Snap showed up! Smith gave out a squee of delight and ran over to give his Ginger-Snap a big hug. "Beloved Agraj ginger-snap! You made it to beloved Iya penny-man's room! He has something called icing, it tastes like hot oceans in marshes." He was elated to have both his 'beloveds' with him. It was easier to protect them this way.

TheSecondARISU

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya smiled, watching Smith look for the things that the vampire could not afford to have broken. He crossed his arms over his chest with a smile. "Thank you." He turned, hearing the door opened. "Ah, the ginger-snap!" He beamed, staring at the cooler, wondering what the heck was in it. "Wan't some cake, 'Ginger-snap'?" The blond smiled, humming a bit, going to the cake. "He stuck his fingers in my icing..." He says, just wanting to tell Agraj that.

Jez Robin
OniKikioAi

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj ended up dropping the cooler in order to sort of hug Smith back. He looked over at the vampire "the name is Agraj not Ginger-Snap," he said a little stern "And there are about 5 dozen bags of blood in there" he pointed to the large cooler still holding sort of holding onto Smith. Then he turned his attention back to Smith "You really should be using a spoon if you are going to eat someone else's icing" he red head raised a brow as he said this.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:08 am
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Smith sighed and avoided eye contact with Agraj. "Spoons cut hearts out, I'd rather dance with forks on a scapular serenade." He was trying to keep up with normal people talk, but the cake and his own hunger was distracting him too much, so he went back to eating the yummy sugary goodness that Lya had provided. It was oh so good.

Once devoured he looked over at Agraj with a wide grin, "The penny-man, Lya beloved, said I can stay in this room. Now I live closer to Agraj ginger-snap beloved! Makes the puffer-fish sing." He was happy that now he had a place in this strange 'school' building and grounds, to stay at. Not only that, it was away from Agraj's dad.

On that thought, Smith wondered about Lya's father too. Would that man also despise Smith for a while and then cause pain to Smith, and then act a little less cold? Was that how all fathers to normal people were like, or was it just Agraj's?

TheSecondARISU
My lesdexiya* thought Lya was spelled with an 'I' not an 'L' this whole time, I'm so sorry. *{Dyslexia}

OniKikioAi

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces