Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
i dont want senpai to notice me...someone else..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Essie ll

Omnipresent Shade

16,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:20 pm
My bf..lately we seem to be drifting further and further apart..
We barely talk, spend time together, or anything
And if we do we just...talk..no..passion? No hugs, snuggles or anything..barely kisses..just..bleh..almost like he dosent want to spend time with me..*sighs*..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:32 pm
You guys should try talking about it. It could be that he doesn't want to be with you anymore or maybe something dramatic happened and he's feeling out of it and depressed. Hopefully it's the latter. Either way, a good chat can probably solve this. [:  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

ll Essie ll

Omnipresent Shade

16,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:35 pm
Chemism
You guys should try talking about it. It could be that he doesn't want to be with you anymore or maybe something dramatic happened and he's feeling out of it and depressed. Hopefully it's the latter. Either way, a good chat can probably solve this. [:

I cant even talk to him...takes hours for replies..iusually just tell myself gnight..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:42 pm
ll Essie ll

are you texting or actually talking ? this makes such a difference .
        the techie age we're in nowadays makes people forget how important the sound
        of another human voice really is to us . texting ( even with emotes ) feels cold by
        comparison and lacks that genuine concern that comes from a living breathing
        person .

otherwise , it may be time to make yourself less available . if he really wants to
        keep being with you he will come after you . other side of that of course is
        that maybe it is time to move on to make yourself available to a man that will
        climb mountains and build bridges to spend time with you c:

Trance Harper

Sparkly Fairy

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:46 pm
ll Essie ll
Chemism

I cant even talk to him...takes hours for replies..iusually just tell myself gnight..

Aw man :c That must suck. When you can get in contact with him, maybe you can try scheduling a meet up?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:46 pm
Trance Harper
ll Essie ll

are you texting or actually talking ? this makes such a difference .
        the techie age we're in nowadays makes people forget how important the sound
        of another human voice really is to us . texting ( even with emotes ) feels cold by
        comparison and lacks that genuine concern that comes from a living breathing
        person .

otherwise , it may be time to make yourself less available . if he really wants to
        keep being with you he will come after you . other side of that of course is
        that maybe it is time to move on to make yourself available to a man that will
        climb mountains and build bridges to spend time with you c:

*thinking*...no..we used to..but now....bleh  

ll Essie ll

Omnipresent Shade

16,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

ll Essie ll

Omnipresent Shade

16,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:48 pm
Chemism
ll Essie ll
Chemism

Aw man :c That must suck. When you can get in contact with him, maybe you can try scheduling a meet up?

Tried..didnt work..waited for an hour  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:40 pm
I hope things are getting better, and it was just a rough patch. We all go through them. Either way I hope things are getting better.

Moving this over to the Boys Subforum, So more girls can help/Get help from this thread.
heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:33 pm
Why dont you two like meet a place where you two can talk ask him if he wants to come talk to you sorry im not good with advice tho it was the same thing with my ex. And im nit saying you need to break up with him.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games