Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Lightsaber Training Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 2287 2288 2289 2290 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Venomisci
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 pm

User Image

Hiiiisssssk! Hiiiisssssk! My master, Lord Daddicus is testing my patience, I think! Hiiiisssssk! He wants me to train you pathetic humans how to wield the lightsaber, the most important tool of any Sith apprentice! Hiiiisssssk! However, my patience wears thin with these trials my master puts me through, so I have decided to liven things up a bit. Hiiiisssssk! Hiiiisssssk!

Here's how this will be done: I will attack you, and you will make five attempts to block my attacks! You will know where the attacks are headed by the numbers I rolled with my dice. Hiiiisssssk! Hiiiisssssk! After my initial saber attack, a different form of attack will be perpetuated on your simpering ysalamiri of a body. In all, I will attack you five times. This torture will occur each day until the end of the month. The Hiiiisssssk! apprentice with the most blocked attacks at the end of the month will receive a

User Image Skeletal Surprises Silken Bundle

At the beginning of the next month, Hiiiisssssk! the game starts over with everyone at zero. If I do not attack you again the following day, that means I am being Hiiiisssssk! generous and allowing you more chances to block my attacks! Continue with your feeble Hiiiisssssk! attempts until I attack you again with a new set of Hiiiisssssk! attacks!

To block my attacks, simply roll 5 100-sided dice. Any dice which match the reverse of the number rolled by my attack is considered a BLOCK!:
For 12, you will need to a 21. For 4, you will need a 40. For 66, you will need a 66. A roll of 100 will block hiiisssk my 100!

*In the event of a tie, the 1st person to have completed their rolls for the winning roll is the winner.
Game creator's note: Special prizes will be randomly given away for creative posts!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Student Scores:

sachara = 12*
6fred6 = 1
ozkur = 2
BloodAngel95 = 4
Winter Freeze = 7
Queentintin = 5
dee dee little =
Ultrabord = 5

Special Prizes:

High Score = FelinoFAIL with 17 blocks for one semester !

Checked to page 2290

Darth Venomisci
Crew

Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 2287 2288 2289 2290 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out