Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
*snicker snicker*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
For You
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:39 pm
I forgot how hi-larious Daddicus is. Caught a cramp in my side after Axton read the letter her sent today (1 May 14).

Speaking of, Axton you're still around? Thought for sure Daddicus have fed you to that dog of his by now.
stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:32 pm
I'm going to be keeping my guild invite from him, just because of how awesomely worded it is. (was thinking of framing it, but it'd cost more then my left arm and brain combined)

Is he always this funny, or am I just that easily amused?  

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,540 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:36 pm
Yamka Jaden
I'm going to be keeping my guild invite from him, just because of how awesomely worded it is. (was thinking of framing it, but it'd cost more then my left arm and brain combined)

Is he always this funny, or am I just that easily amused?

Oh no, he's always that funny. His evil sithy ways always cause someone to bust a gut.

...Wait, bust a gut....he's trying to kill us through seemingly harmless laughter!
scream  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:09 pm
Heliko pylori
I forgot how hi-larious Daddicus is. Caught a cramp in my side after Axton read the letter her sent today (1 May 14).

Speaking of, Axton you're still around? Thought for sure Daddicus have fed you to that dog of his by now.
stare

Yeah, you must have missed it. I totally redeemed myself after you scream TURNED ME IN! Ya big rat fink! Anyway, it's all in Axton's Redemption in the Comics subforum.  

Axton Evajea
Vice Captain

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:37 am
Axton Evajea

Yeah, you must have missed it. I totally redeemed myself after you scream TURNED ME IN! Ya big rat fink! Anyway, it's all in Axton's Redemption in the Comics subforum.

Name calling Axton? I would say I expect better from you but it would be a lie.

Oh I didn't forget. I was actually surprised that was all it took to punish you. razz

Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games