Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~~Standing Haven Falls Manor~~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abaddonus

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:57 am
User Image

Damion's palace was high in the mountains, so he could not be attacked. The defenses were many on the ground and even more for antiaircraft. His slaves would arrive by helicopter and land in his central courtyard. The white walls would be died a beautiful orange in the sunset as the master himself would stand in his room at the highest floor of the tower and watch from the window as the sun set. Having sent his man to the center several days ago he watched the road for movement. He had hoped that he would return with Damions slave, at least one. So that he wouldn't have to be constantly alone in this palace fit for a king it was indeed Damions prison.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image

Sakara

Sakara awoke with a jolt, finding herself on the floor of a helicopter already in flight. Sitting up, her hand automatically reached for her shoulder, the last thing she recalled was someone coming up behind her and then the painful electricity shooting from her shoulder to the rest of her body. The pain was gone now, but she could remember it quite clearly. "Don't try anything stupid." One of the guards told her over the deafening whirr of the copter blades. Sakara twisted her head to look at the man, only to lower her sea green eyes to the floor. Such a threat would not usually be carried out on a slave that was already bought because they didn't want a complaint about damaged goods. Sakara, however, had no such protection and she knew that very well, for any trace of her being mistreated would be long gone by the time she reached her new owner. She pulled herself into a ball, her tangled, icy blue hair covering her face, only then did she allow herself to wonder what her new Master might be like. A few minutes later the helicopter began to descend, upon touching the ground the blades slowed and then stopped. The overwhelming silence was broken when the two guards stood up, one of them taking the opportunity to kick her. Sakara quickly found her way to her feet without complaint and followed the first guard out of the helicopter. Standing in the courtyard, she saw before her a beautiful oriental palace, the setting sun turning the pristine white to a flaming orange. She stopped short to gaze at the dazzling view, the slight wind blew her simple blue dress against her body, the material was torn in a great many places and dried blood made pieces of it cling to her skin. Sakara unconsciously took a step forward and stopped, the stone warming her bare feet. She tugged nervously on her collar, her eyes roaming the palace and surrounding courtyard for any sign of her new Master.

Abaron

(If I put it in the wrong place just tell me and I will move it. 3nodding )  

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:21 pm
☳▶▷▶▷DAMIAN◁◀◁◀ ☳User Image

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damion watched as the chopper swung into his courtyard., his dark eyes taking in the scene before him with utter clarity through the rotor wash. He saw the girl get kicked and read the threat to her on the guards lips. His irritation showed on his face as he pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger. He watched as the young lady stepped out of the chopper and was wrapped in a dress that was more cheese cloth than fabric due to its wear. Damion counted two strikes in his mind. One more and there would be punishment. When she disembarked from the chopper, he began to walk toward her. Stopping a few feet shy of the edge of the rotors he spoke to her, "I am the master of this house. My name is Damion."He said and looked her over more closely. "What is your name?" He asked her, his deep voice resonating through out the courtyard.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ferocity into gentleness... stubborn into mentoring... Devastation into kindness.... Warrior Preacher of Peace and Righteousness to all. Thats what makes this angry monster into a man

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image

Sakara

Sakara caught sight of Damion almost instantly and couldn't help but scrutinize him. He was muscular, but no grotesquely so, and he walked with an amazing litheness only achieved by great warriors. The wind played with his long black hair but it was the displeasure she saw in his charming blue eyes that worried her. The offensive guard understood his irritation though and took a step back, not wishing to anger him further. Sakara hastily averted her eyes and removed her hand from her collar when he drew closer, remembering a bit late that most masters didn't like her staring at them. Putting her hands together in front of her, she began to nervously pull at her tattered dress. Sakara cringed instinctively when he spoke, his powerful voice reverberating off of the walls, she recovered quickly and dropped into a low and graceful curtsy. Even after rising from her curtsy, she kept her head bowed in deference and fear, not knowing that he was unhappy with those who brought her here and not her. Now that he was closer to her, Damion could see that despite her unruly hair and ruined dress there didn't seem to be a single mark on her skin. "Sakara, Master." She whispered softly, using the title that came to her lips so easily, instead of his name.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:59 am

↙╔══════════════╗↘
He nodded as she spoke to him, a small smile came to his lips that he knew was just for her and no one else in the world. "Its my pleasure to welcome you to my home. I hope you will soon consider it to be yours as well." He said as he gestured to the palace and offered her his hand. He looked at the guard to her left, "He has pulled two already, on more and you can clan up his brains. Choa." He said as he would lead Sakura inside.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ferocity into gentleness... stubborn into mentoring... Devastation into kindness.... Warrior Preacher of Peace and Righteousness to all. Thats what makes this angry monster into a man

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:03 am
User Image

Sakara

Still steadfastly staring at the ground, she didn't see the smile that appeared on his face. Damian's welcome did little to reassure her, she'd had a great many Masters that did the same, only to beat her or throw her in the dungeon later. Since he didn't seem to be demanding an answer she remained silent, until he reached his hand out. Sakara cringed away as soon as she saw his hand, her experience telling her that violence was more likely than kindness. When Damian's hand failed to touch her, she glanced up at him uncertainly. He was offering his hand, and he didn't seem angry; Sakara hesitantly put her slim hand into his palm. The guard wasn't too affected by Damian's next words, though he was a bit irritated that the Master had such keen eyes that he had seen his rough treatment of his slave from so far away. Sakara, on the other hand was surprised, she hadn't caught sight of him until she was out of the helicopter. That he had seen her before that made her more wary of him, even though it seemed he was trying to protect her. Sakara wanted to pull her hand away but feared the retribution if she did; instead she avoided his gaze by staring at their linked hands and followed him obediently.

"Damn Masters," the guard muttered when Damian and his new slave were out of earshot. "It wouldn't surprise me if her last master half killed her yet he's worried about a harmless kick?" He continued incredulously. "I did tell you that they could get rather angry if you mess with their slaves after they're paid for." The other guard replied as they both stepped into the helicopter. As soon as they were both seated again, the helicopter lifted off and headed back to the slave shop.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:51 am

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damions eyes narrowed as he listened to the men's conversation oabout his slaves well being. pulling a knife from his belt concealed under his cloak, he flipped it over his left shoulder. The knife would hurtle straight for the helicopter and smash into the windshield, lodging itself there leaving scant inches between the tip of the blade and the mans throat as though he had actually aimed. Damion heard the crunch of the laminated glass but not the shatter he had expected and scowled. ~I didn't throw it hard enough~ He thought and led Sakura inside. Once inside Damion stopped and turned to face sakura. "As i said to you before, I would like this to be your home as well as mine. You may explore it to your hearts contentment. Come to my Apartments when you are ready to serve me. The chamber in my bedroom is the only one restricted to you. I will be waiting. for you in the apartment library." He said and would start to turn away but stop mid step. "You know.... you are free inside this house? You don't have to fear anyone treating you badly here. Especially not me. It takes a seriously ******** up kind of guy to beat on a woman at all. Even if that particular woman can heal like you can. That doesn't make it right to hurt you. I'm truly sorry for the way they treated you on the copter. Their employer will be dealt with." He would fix his gaze on her and it would not waver.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:18 am
User Image

Sakara

Sakara saw Damion slip out a knife and toss it behind him and heard it impact with the glass. She felt the urge to turn and see what damage had been done but Damion didn't stop and she wouldn't pull away from him to see. Sakara's eyes had wandered to his back as they walked inside, only to shift her gaze away when he turned to face her. She listened quietly as he spoke and answered with a simple, "Yes, Master." She was a bit relieved when he started to walk away, a chance to be alone and explore would be nice, but then he turned back. Sakara had already caused several problems today, some of which were the reason for the guard's treatment of her, which is why she had been trying so hard to be unobtrusive. She had taken her punishments without complaint and did not desire more pain, but she wanted his pity even less. Her eyes snapped up to meet his unwavering gaze, a fierce glint showing through where there was only submission before. "It only takes a Master to punish a slave, and you're the one I should be the most afraid of because most Masters don't like other people touching their possessions." Her words were sharp, carrying a confidence that seemed impossible for how introverted she first appeared. It only took a second for Sakara to realize what she had just done, one of her hands flew up to her mouth as if she could push the words back in. She hadn't meant to snap at him, especially because he was trying to be nice, but after everything else that happened before she came here, she couldn't stand to take his pity. Her gaze flickered around uncertainly, wanting badly to escape whatever retribution she was to receive. The logical part of her told her she couldn't get away if he didn't want her to, but she felt herself backing away from Damion anyways.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:43 pm
Krystal-unicorn

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damion smiled as she grew more and more angry with him. He took a step forward and caught her small hand in his own, his grip light and sweet as a caress. "You know..." He said softly, the air between them suffusing with his musky odor of old sweat and hard work. "I think you are absolutely adorable when you are angry." he said with a smile that was ever so sweet. He would turn her hand over in his and look at the lines there, tracing them with his fingertip. "im not an idiot. I was very angry when i saw them touch you. Thats why i pitched the knife at them. When I attack someone for real i kil them. With no hesitation and no regrets. I marked them for something far worse than death. They get to deal with my personal attorneys, the soul eating bastards, they will have their jobs and in time the entire company at my disposal." He said with a smile that was small, as though the world were an inside joke and she just wasn't in on it.... Yet... Then Damion turned and released her hand from his gentle grip. With three steps of his long legs he stepped toward the door. "Im not going to punish someone because they cant defend themselves for fear of a far greater punishment from their master. However I do not pity you. It is mere chance that you are not standing where i am now with the same thoughts and angers that i have." He laid out plainly for her. "However. I don't pity you. people who had it hard don't need pity, they need respect. I do and will respect you." Taping the side of his nose with a playful smile he walked away. "And boy did you earn it." He chuckled as he walked toward his appartments.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:49 am
User Image

Sakara

Damion's touch halted her movement, even though his hold wasn't forceful she was still a bit worried. This close to him Sakara could smell the familiar musky aroma that came from hard labor. It wasn't the sweetest scent, but she was in no place to complain, she was barely clean enough to be considered presentable and the stench of blood still lingered on her. His first words eliminated her fear completely for the moment, replacing it instead with a nervousness that sent a deep blush across her cheeks. Sakara lowered her head in an attempt to hide it from him, some of her hair falling in front of her face. The feel of his finger tracing her palm was strangely calming but did little to get rid of her blush. Listening to him she could understand his anger, she had been the first to point it out after all, but she couldn't comprehend what he was planning to do with the guards that had been assigned her or how it was 'worse than death'. Sakara didn't see his smile, having kept her eyes down while he spoke, but when he let go of her hand she couldn't help but feel that something was lacking. She glanced up after him, curious and unsure what to do. Then Damion turned back to her, she was glad when he told her that it wasn't that he was pitying her, but didn't understand what was meant when he said that their places could be switched. A small smile graced her lips at the ridiculous notion of a Master that respected his slave, and she let her eyes shift away shyly when he smiled playfully at her.

Once Damion was gone she looked around curiously, taking in the details of the room she had been too preoccupied to notice before. Sakara was not one to stand still in a new place, especially if she had been given permission to go almost anywhere. She practically flew down the hallways, her feet hardly making a sound. Sakara had learned to memorize a house quickly because of her previous Masters, however that did little to dampen her excitement of exploring her new home. She moved swiftly from room to room, leaving everything the way she had found them. After scouring the bottom floor she decided it was best to not make Damion wait too much longer. Sakara easily found her way to his apartments and knocked lightly on the door. She had done nothing to make herself more decent, even if she did think about it she wouldn't have known what to do since she was used to being told what she was supposed to wear.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:33 am
Krystal-unicorn

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damion was sitting on his old fashioned grind stone pumping the pedal with his foot and humming a tune, slowly working through the serrations on his most challenging sword in his collection the serrated katana. He would have to grind all the teeth at this angle then change over to do another with the fine stone.... All this was in the forefront of his mind as he worked. When she knocked he jumped. His focus broken only slightly. He held the blade up to look at his refection in the steal. His hair was a mess and with him now wearing just his black jeans and white under shirt he sighed. He sheathed the sword laying it behind the cushions on the back of the couch. Walking toward the door he opened it and saw her. Her body cut a striking figure through the tattered remains of her gown.

Damion smiled and welcomed her with a gesture of his hand, "sakura please come in.I take it you explored the rest of the house? What did you think? Honestly." he asked her still holding the door.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:03 pm
User Image

Sakara

Sakara could hear the sound of metal grinding on stone through the door, a sound that she had grown quite accustomed to since her last Master was a swordsman. The silence after her knock was somewhat unnerving as she waited for his command to come in and she started tugging lightly on a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her face. The door opened to reveal a rather disheveled Damian, wearing casual clothes. Sakara had only one other Master that demonstrated such careless charm, and with the very last rays of the setting sun tinting his hair red, she no longer saw Damian standing in front of her. Sakara didn't move to come in, nor did she hear what he was saying to her. Without thinking she reached her hand up and brushed it through his hair, untangling some of it, a gentle smile slipping onto her face. She no longer displayed the submissive nature of an obedient slave and the harshness she showed when she was angry was gone as well. Sakara exhibited a calm confidence and lithe beauty, completely at ease with him now.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:24 am
Krystal-unicorn

Abaron

↙╔══════════════╗↘
In that moment his words were stolen from his throat. Her Beauty so enticing and so marvelous that he had to have her at that moment. His left are would move out around her slight waist and pull her to his grip, pressing his body against hers. His other hand moving along the back of her head through her hair, feeling the softness and loving it even more. When his body pressed against hers, he would be warm to the touch, his face nearing hers as if for a kiss.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

Sakara

Sakara willingly slipped into his embrace, her arms reaching up and wrapping around his neck. The warmth of his body drove the slight chill from hers as he pressed her closer. Sakara seemed to fit perfectly against his body and she felt herself inexplicably drawn to him. Standing on her tiptoes she covered the distance between them before Damian could, and closed her eyes. Her lips brushed against his lightly at first, as if teasing him then she let him to kiss her once before she pulled away slightly. Shock registered on her face the second her eyes fluttered open, the sun had dropped out of sight and took with it Sakara's illusion. It took a moment for her to take in the jet black hair and piercingly blue eyes, now filled with a desire she had not meant to put there. The calm before the storm shattered as she yanked her hands back and used them to push against his chest. Sakara twisted and writhed in his grip, not caring that her movements were causing Damian's hand to get even more tangled in her hair and in effect yanking some of it out. Throughout all of her struggling she kept incessantly repeating a mumbled and panic stricken 'no', though it seemed she was more talking to herself than to Damian. She didn't truly think about the fact that he was stronger than her and the only reason she'd escape was if he let her nor did she think about what she would do if she even could get free, her mind was only running on an instinct that told her that she shouldn't be where she was.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:36 am
Krystal-unicorn

Abaron

↙╔══════════════╗↘
When her lips an his met his eyes burned with a firey passion he hadn't felt in ages. His arms wrapped around her more tightly and his whole body wanted to be touched by her delicate hands. He felt her pull away and pulled her closer to him, thinking she was trying to be coy. Then she turned her head from him, making him kiss down her cheek and neck, his lips touching her skin with all the delicacy of a feather. His hand was tangled into her hair as she pulled away from him. Then he heard her say no. HIs eyes flashed in several different emotions in less than a second. Confusion, anger, realization, then acceptance. He pulled her in to his apartments and closed the door, releasing her from the iron grip of his left arm and skillfully disengaging his right from her hair.

He stood there, his arms crossed over his chest and studied her, his eyes unreadable and face set as a statue. His body was tight as he leaned his weight on his left foot and cocked his hip to better stand in comfort.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff