Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~~Standing Haven Falls Manor~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image

Sakara
gaia_diamond I'm not yours to break, so why would I stay? gaia_diamond

Damian's surprise didn't even register in her mind as she held onto his shirt, a small part of her still expecting to be pushed away. Instead she felt his fingers brush up her spine, his touch intimate and warm against her cold skin. Sakara bit her bottom lip shyly as she felt his arms wrap around her. His voice was soothing and she couldn't help but glance up at him. The loving smile Damian wore brought a soft pink blush to her cheeks and she quickly ducked her head down, laying her head against his chest so he couldn't see her expression. So close to him, she felt all the more aware of his scent and the fact she wore only a towel to cover herself. "Yes you are." Sakara responded adamantly, her voice muffled by his shirt, making her denial seem all the more childish. If that wasn't enough to let him know she was just being stubborn, the way she snuggled affectionately into his embrace should make it abundantly clear.
gaia_diamond If I cannot be yours then why do you torture me with such kindness? gaia_diamond

Abaddonus Von Hellbond

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:23 am
Krystal-unicorn

☳▶▷▶▷DAMIAN◁◀◁◀ ☳User Image

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damion smiled as she pressed her near naked body into his embrace. His fingers still trailed up and down her back, caressing the flesh exposed there by a drooping towel. At her words he smiled, a wolfish grin that depicted a hunger he had for her that looked akin to a starving man being walked into an all you can eat buffet. HIs smile was predatory but playful as well. "Then I say to hell with being good." He rumbled as he sharply twisted his body, bending her to one side and buried his face in the exposed skin of her neck. His fingers moved to just above her hip bones on either side of her and tickled her roughly, even while his teeth worked over her neck. He didn't bite her, but he pressed the front of his teeth against her skin and worked his jaw pretending to do so. His playful "nom nom nom" sounds were muffled by her skin as he tickled her wickedly.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ferocity into gentleness... stubborn into mentoring... Devastation into kindness.... Warrior Preacher of Peace and Righteousness to all. Thats what makes this angry monster into a man

Abaddonus

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:34 am
User Image

Sakara
gaia_diamond I'm not yours to break, so why would I stay? gaia_diamond

Biting her lower lip, Sakara kept her face pressed against her Master's chest as he trailed his fingers gently along her back. Hiding her face also meant she couldn't see what he was doing and she missed the predatory smile Damian wore while he watched her. A bit confused with his response, Sakara moved to look up, only to feel herself being bent backwards. She clung even tighter to the front of his shirt, feeling like she was going to fall. Then she felt Damian's mouth on her neck and she automatically let go of his shirt, a surprised squeak escaping her lips, and she used her hands to push against his chest in a vain effort move him away. His sudden change frightened her, made all the more distressing because she was completely powerless against him. Those thoughts quickly disappeared though when she felt his hands tickling her sides, his manner quite apparently playful as he pretended to bite her neck. Sakara laughed, squirming in his embrace as Damian tickled her roughly, no longer able to notice as the towel came undone and started slipping off her body. "Stop," she plead after a minute, her eyes watering from the nonstop giggling.
gaia_diamond If I cannot be yours then why do you torture me with such kindness? gaia_diamond

Abaddonus Von Hellbond

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces