Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Newbies (Xavier & Taika)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:21 pm
If anyone came into the Amityville gym sometime on a particular afternoon, they would find a raum demon with feathered hair standing in front of a test dummy with a very woeful expression on his face, dark eyes staring blankly at it as though he wasn't quite sure what to make of it.

Strawberri Stardust

Dragon Berri rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:37 pm
kuroopu
Taika had wandered into the Amityville gym, just curious to begin with. She wanted to look around, but it seemed she wasn't alone there. But the boil looked like he didn't know what to do with the dummy he stood in front of. "Uhh, hiya!" she said brightly. "Hope I'm not bothering you...I was just curious about the school. I'm new here."  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:44 pm
It took Xavier a moment to realize that someone was talking to him.

"Oh!" he said, utterly flustered as he quickly turned around, fast enough that he nearly caught himself off balance. Xavier wobbled precariously for a moment and then righted himself, dragging in a deep breath in an attempt at staying calm in these sorts of situations.

"W-welcome to the gym!" he said nervously. "A-are you looking to - to spar today? B-because that's what this place is f-for."

A pause.

"Fighting for p-practice," Xavier added helpfully.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:47 pm
kuroopu
*flail* Gaia never gave me a notice from you! *kicks it*
She blinked a bit when he seemed to ignore her, but then he turned around and nearly fell over in his attempt to respond. She held back a giggle and instead smiled, reaching out in case he did fall over. "Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you," she said with a smile.

Aww, he had a bit of a stutter. That was cute! Was he nervous or was that just normal for him? "Ooh, that sounds like it could be fun, actually! Is that what you came here to do?" she asked, eyes bright with curiousity. "Oh! I'm Taika, by the way, what's your name?"  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:01 pm
He floundered a bit and then said, "Y-you didn't startle me," (though this was obviously a lie, and not a very well concealed one). Still, Xavier forced a smile and tugged on his hair.

"Y-yes!" he said. "I, ah, er, am trying to...become stronger," Xavier continued. "I'm trying to...to learn to fight."

A pause.

"I'm...X-X-Xavier..." he mumbled.

strawberri stardust

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas