Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 8] Plains of Rebirth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:31 am
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Nico Nico Nii | feeling :: Smh AP :: 200
mission

Quest name:
Quest Level:

They finally arrived to the land of the unborn. Apparently they were to report to Pajiramon. Counting Digi-Tama, not too difficult.

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:16 am
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

So yea... thanks to that lovely roadblock and a sleeping wisemon, the walk to the plains was more of a sprint as Iris and Ren, who was very livid about the roadblock-

"Hull a** pretty boy!!" Ren yelled since she was the only one of the two was that not out of breath once they reached the plains. As Iris was panting she was on the look for the 'deva' with the eggs. She had to remember who the deva were.

"Devas...." she panted.. "Represent the chinese zodiac of my world...let's see...." Iris spotted Swanmon that she wasn't it. "Sheep bingo!!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
Attire:See pic
OOC: Same here... totally non canon because...why not XD
Mood and Feelings: stare
Dollars:200

Party: User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:18 am
(A/N: This is a non-canon Marco so anything that he does or happens will not be part of his actual story.)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

The Race is ON!

Date: XXX Day

Marco sighed as he ran after the girls, he wouldn't believe it unless he was witnessing it himself, but Iris had more stamina than he did. He didn't feel he was out of shape at all, but I guess that meant he would need to work harder on his cardio exercises.

Renamon was going nuts over their tardiness and Veemon could understand her frustration with them, but he didn't like seeing his foxy friend in that state. She was much taller than him so he jumped and hugged her, snuggling his chest on her fur. "Aww don't be grumpy Ren, be a good girl and I'll give a nice treat later!" Veemon looked up at her with an innocent smile. Everyone was acting different, but the blue digimon was the only one that seemed to have his personality remain the same.

"Hey good job, bae." Marco complimented getting behind Iris and hugging her, "you found what we were looking. You're so brilliant~"

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
Experience Point(s): 135 EXP
BITS: 6000

Mission in Progress:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:45 am
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: Plains of Rebirth | with :: Dorumon and Ryudamon, Nina and her partners
health :: 100% | feeling :: Really Confused | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

The Amazing [Digital] Race
O.O.C.
Still, totally questioning where to put this in my continuity

Nina had finished counting the eggs, she counted 110 eggs which earned them 330 digi dollars. After she had finished Pajiramon gave them the final clue to end this leg of the race, they needed to find, a fowl mouthed partner, far prettier than in her adolescence, almost immediately Kutay thought of Swanmon, based off the swan which is sometimes called an ugly duckling until it reaches maturity. After deciphering the clue, Kutay headed over to where Swanmon was located and reported in for this leg of the race.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:47 am
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It felt like the group was doing someone else's work as they finished their counting. It was bothersome, tedious, and mentally draining to keep up count for the various eggs. Some eggs were strikingly similiar and more times than not the group had become confused. Sometimes they double counted a egg, missed a egg, and one time they even had a debate over which eggs they counted. Was the race meant to be a competition or a way to clean-up someone else's work? For now, it was time to move on to the next task. Looking around a frantic Swanmon was within eyesight. Certainly Kutay would be able to see such a Digimon. Motioning towards the bird Digimon the girl went over to have a talk with the Swan.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
C
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{Have yet to encounter}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:25 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris plopped down as she received the reward for her work. She couldn't relax now as she had her last clue. The words 'fowl mouth' and 'prettier than in her adolescence' stuck out to her. Immediately. She got it as she remember the other digimon she saw. Iris didn't want to be in last place as she grabbed Marco's wrist and made her to the last location she saw the Swanmon. Swan... ugly duckling and she was the only 'fowl' there.

"We're here..." she panted as she looked at the pretty digimon. "Phew we're here..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
Attire:See pic
OOC: Same here... totally non canon because...why not XD
Mood and Feelings:
Dollars:500

Party: User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

(Non-Cannon Mode Activated)
After finishing counting the eggs, Kiro quickly figured out the final clue of the race, it was obviously Swanmon, and then quickly headed over to her to finish this leg of the race.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Open the Door | feeling :: Suited Up | AP :: 225
mission

Quest name: The Amazing [Digital] Race (non-canon)
Quest Level: X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:04 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Nico Nico Nii | feeling :: Smh AP :: 200
mission

Quest name:
Quest Level:

Haru had been getting bored waiting for Kiro to finish counting the eggs. After he finally finished counting them for the second time, they told Pajiramon that they had finished the task, and received the final clue to this leg of the race, to find a fowl mouthed partier who was much prettier than she had been in adolescences, Kiro quickly realized that it was Swanmon, and then they both headed off to meet her.

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:27 pm
(A/N: This is a non-canon Marco so anything that he does or happens will not be part of his actual story.)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

The Race is ON!

Date: XXX Day

Marco followed after Iris seeing that she finished counting the eggs. She was very focused so he didn't say anything and just silently followed with Veemon right behind him. The next clue was given to them, he had no idea what it was because Iris didn't hand him the piece of paper, but he trusted her.

Her target seemed to be Swanmon so when they reached, she looked very happy and tired. Marco rubbed her back to calm her down and then looked at the Swanmon. He winked at the bird pokemon, "we made it yo."

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
Experience Point(s): 135 EXP
BITS: 6000

Mission in Progress:
User Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games