Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 2] Freezeland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:27 am
Quote:
NPCs:: BlueSkullMeramon
Current Mission:: Do You Want To Burn A Snow Man

User Image Skull Meramon kneels down to try and comfort Blue Meramon who was injured by the Blind Monk Digimon. "Are you alright my brother? Can you get up? We need to finish our mission." He said in sorrow. He may be evil, but he still has a heart. Blue Meramon was all he had left in the Digital World. He would to anything for his brother. Blue Meramon put his hand on Skull Meramon shoulder. "I'm sorry brother but it seems my flame is about to burn out. I will leave the rest to you. Please burn this place to the ground." The Digimon started to hug his brother and began to tear up. "Use the power of my Ice-Flames to stop any water attack OK?" Skull Meramon hugged Blue Meramon and started to cry as well but worse. He began to absorb Blue Meramon's data to make himself stronger. "We will win this together. I will never forget you." Blue Meramon's data was now gone. Skull Meramon silently got up and looked at Kiro and Loke then turned around towards DynamoPlug.

"You are the one that killed by brother. I will make sure that I burn everything you love to the ground now. Prepare yourself blind monk! I'm way stronger then ever before. BEHOLD!"
Skull Meramon said as he began to emit a light blue aura which resembled the color of Blue Meramon's flames. His chain also regenerated itself and retracted back to Skull Meramon's body. He began to crack his neck and knuckles as he glared at DynamoPlug. "In Honor of my fallen brother, I demand that you call me Blue SkullMeramon! Consider this fight...BEGUN!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
IceLeomonX attempted to get up with his one good hand. When he was able to stand up he looked at Kiro. "EVERYONE!" He yelled so the other tamers can hear him. "I have four words of advice for you. ATTACK!" He said as he collapsed due to exhaustion. The Moyjamon started to dance to rally up the tamers to help them fight. "We can win this! We just gotta believe everyone!" The Moyjamon group said in unison.

You must now fight the fifty Meramon coming your way. There are now certain battle rules you must follow depending on your previous and current Decisions.

Tamer vs Skull and Blue Meramon: You may only use a Max of Two Digimon who can only evolve up to Ultimate level

Tamers vs Meramon: You each get two Mojyamon to help you in battle. You also may use only one of your Digimon as well if they are prepared to fight. Depending on your past decision, that Digimon will have a certain evolution cap
To Battle: Their Digimon's evolution cap is Ultimate
Make Peace: Their Digimon's evolution cap is at Champion

(Failure to follow your role will lead to a penalty.)

dragonianflame

Darkfire Karan

harmonieux

Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

enzerubebii98255
PENALTY

Ethan Kirito Soul

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:36 am
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: freezeland;empty village | with :: gatomon, quest group, allied digimon, enemy digimon
health :: 50% | tunes :: bios delta | feeling :: N/A| AP :: 10
mission

Quest name: Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
Quest Level: D

User Image
                                  It was all Gatomon could do to claw at the incoming fireballs and keep the from reaching Erumina. The feline digimon longed to be able to fight back, but at her current strength, that was impossible. The Moyjamon attempted to help, but like Gatomon, all they could do was play a defensive role and break apart the balls of flame that were being sent their way. She glanced at her tamer who was still talking, and hoped with all her might that the Meramon would listen to her partner's reason and cease to fight.

Erumina watched closely as the fifty Meramon allowed her words to sink in. About half of them stopped advancing, a confused look on their faces. It seemed that the tamer's reason had reached them. Why were they fighting again? Their fiery bodies calmed and they looked at each other with slight guilt. That blonde girl was right. What happens after they destroy the humans? What were they fighting for?

The other twenty five Meramon however, were not phased by Erumina's words. They continued advancing towards Erumina, their fiery bodies blazing with anger. Not only had the tamer's word not made an impact, but the Meramon saw what had happened to one of their dear leaders Blue Meramon, and they were hungry for revenge. The fire digimon raised their hands simultaneously and shouted in sync, "MAGMA BLAST!"

Hundreds of pieces of molten rock soared through the sky.The cold temperature of the environment caused the magma rocks to lose their heat and thus, burning capabilities. That being said, they remained heavy, bulky, and most importantly -- destructive. They rocks rained down on its targets, some missing and falling into snow, others hitting stray Moyjamons. Gatomon was able to slice a couple dozen, but it wasn't long before one hit her squarely in her chest.

"Ahh!"

The impact was strong, and sent the champion level digimon flying. A gasp escaped Erumina as she watched her partner soar through the air. Without a second thought, the blonde rushed towards Gatomon, her arms outstretched to catch the falling digimon. A small sigh of relief escaped her lips as the feline landed squarely in her arms. However, any ease she felt was short lived, for Erumina was now the perfect target for one of the many rocks that Gatomon had not managed to destroy. Before she could even let out a scream, the digimon tamer felt a short but intense pain on the back of her head, and blacked out.

User Image
User Image

harmonieux

Fatcat

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:18 am
User Image
User Image
A massive heat wave blew past Kiro it felt like it should of burned him. He started to rub his arm on his face to try and dull away the hot sensation. "Crap this heat is getting to me...Loke we need to take care of this fire ring. Hopefully that will cool things down." The exhausted Tamer said. Loke nodded and then looked at DynamoPlug. "We are gonna try to help the others! Give him hell D.P. Only I am allowed to defeat you!" The Mechanical Lion said as he started to run around the fire circle. He put extra strength to his hind legs so he can try to push snow and dirt on to the fire. Kiro was watching the two Digimon in the middle prepare to duke it but he then heard another voice that screamed in pain. He turned his head and kept adjusting himself to see whats going on making himself a little dizzy. He probably wasn't thinking straight but there was no way what he saw could be real. Erumina and Gatomon were both knocked out. At the same time, Meramon were walking up towards them to deal the finishing blow. Kiro gripped Loke's handle and IceLeomonX's Staff. "Let go Loke." He said softly. The tamer has to now quickly make his next movements very carefully or it will be his last. Loke finished clearing the circle as he now rushed towards the Meramon. His mane started to glow and rotating clockwise rapidly which started to emit a sound of a drill. There were five of them walking towards his fallen allies. Loke started to emit a golden aura. "BORING STORM!" At that same moment, Kiro jumped off his back to preform a back flip. (Hell yea he can do that...) He made a small tumble when he hit the ground. He quickly got up and faced the direction of the Meteor attack. He begun to twirl IceLeomonX's staff around to block the incoming attack to protect them. Loke let out a large roar as he charged through the five Meramon. Each Meramon was struck and in the end of it, they were each losing a limb. Loke turned around to let out a roar as each of them started to fall and get deleted on the spot.

Kiro started to get really tired but at the same time he felt energized. Like if he had obtained a second wind of some sorts. Unfortunatly he couldn't block off all the attacks. Thankfully the two Moyjamon that were aiding Erumon decided to help him block off he attacks. Kiro scanned the current situation and made the final tactic for this battle. "I'll stay with the group to block of the attacks on our fallen. Loke go around town and try to remove as much fire as you can! DynamoPlug finish of Blue Skull Meramon! I bet if the leader goes down the Meramon will retreat!" Kiro said to his Digimon. The two Digimon nodded in sync to signal that they understood. Loke started run through the town and attempted to remove the fire. It was now time for DynamoPlug to preform his mission.

DynamoPlug nodded as he prepared to battle. "Take the first move!" He said to his opponent. Blue SkullMeramon grunted as stomped the ground. "You will regret saying that. Bring it on BLIND MONK!" Skull Meramon said as he winded up his chain. He threw his chain foward to try and hook DyanmoPlug. The Blind Digimon leaped into the air and pointed his gun towards Blue SkullMeramon and began to barrage the Digimon with aqua bullets. Skull Meramon quickly let out his IceFire Breath to ignore the aqua-type attack. DynamoPlug landed behind Skull Meramon and then when in for the melee assault. Skull Meramon quickly turned around and punched DynamoPlug right in the chest before he could even make a swing. DynamoPlug was pushed back a few feet but luckily didn't lost his balance. A large burn mark was now on his chest as proof of Blue SkullMeramon's new power. "Is that all you got?" Skull Meramon said as he tied up his changed onto his arms. He then got into a boxing pose as he waved his hand at DynamoPlug to attack him. DynamoPlug threw his staff on the ground and then got into a martial arts pose. "You haven't scene what I am capable of yet!" The Blind Digimon dashed in on Skull Meramon and let in a few jabs with a kick combo. Blue SkullMeramon blocked all the shots and then retaliated with his own. When DynamoPlug got on the defensive he started to feel some serious pain but didn't let it show. It turns out while Blue SkullMeramon wasn't taking any damage, DynamoPlug was taking the effects of lingering burns. Every part of Skull Meramon was on fire it was impossible to ignore it when in a close combat fight.

DynamoPlug flipped away from Blue SkullMeramon and decided to try and think like how Kiro would. "Alright lets see how you deal with this move." DynamoPlug dashed towards carelessly. Blue SkullMeramon chuckled as went in on the Blind Digimon with a right hook. The attack should of made contact but for some reason it didn't. "Huh? What the?" DynamoPlug was right front of Blue SkullMeramon but was completely transparent. "Did yea miss me?" A voice said behind Blue SkullMeramon when he turned around he saw DynamoPlug right there but it was to late to even react. "YATATATATATATATATATATATATATAAAAAAAA!" The Digimon cried out as he landed a barrage of punched towards the Fire Digimon's face. "WAAA...HIKUUUUUUUU" DynamoPlug said as he rushed Blue Skull Meramon with a powerful roundhouse kick to the face, finishing his combo. The kick sent Blue SkullMeramon away a great distance away. The Blue Fire crashed to the floor and didn't look to make an effort to get up. DynamoPlug started to pant being exhausted beyond compare. Some of the Moyjamon started to cheer. "Yay yay! Ding dong the Flame is dead!" The Moyjamon chanted. Kiro and Loke took a quick pause and looked at the scene. They both know this battle wasn't over yet. Blue SkullMeramon slowly got up and began to crack his neck. It looked like if he wasn't even phased buy the attacks. "Good attack but looks like you won't be able to preform that anytime soon!" He said as he pointed towards the leg that DynamoPlug used to kick him. His leg was burned badly because of the fact that Skull Meramon is covered in a fire aura and didn't help that his hands were in the same situation. "Damn I wish I knew of a way to get through that aura. Wish this wasn't my first time in this form. Hmm..." DynamoPlug said softly to himself .

"GET OVER HERE" Blue SkullMeramon said as he threw his chain at the crippled Blind Monk. DynamoPlug tried to escape but as he jumped, his leg was caught but the chain. "Oh s**t!" He got pulled towards Blue SkullMeramon and was now grabbed at the leg by him. "Now this is a real attack!" He said as he began to flail DynamoPlug around like a rag doll. Smashing him on the ground every so often. "OH! MY! GOD! WHO! EVEN! DOES! THIS!?" The Blind Monk said a word before he was getting smashed to the ground. After a few minutes of flailing the Digimon, Blue SkullMeramon threw him back to where he caught him. "I do this that's who! That's for my brother!" Blue SkullMeramon said as he turned his back towards the fallen Digimon assuming that he will now get deleted by all the damage that has been delt to the Digimon. He then looked at Kiro and pointed towards him. "Your next!"

Kiro stopped blocking the meteor attacks making the two Moyjamon have to work harder. Kiro chuckled and then let out a loud laugh. Blue SkullMeramon began to get nervous and confused. "Wha...What are you doing? I just deleted your Digimon! There is no way you can win now!" Kiro stopped laughing but smiled at the Digimon. "Turn around and look at that Digimon you 'deleted'." Kiro said as he pointed IceLeomonX's staff towards DynamoPlug. Blue SkullMeramon turned around and was appalled. "I'm possible but how? HOW?" Kiro went back towards blocking the meteor attack. "There is a reason why DynamoPlug is my strongest Digimon Blue SkullMeramon. And you will see why!"

DynamoPlug was standing up but looked like he was completely ignoring the damage that was dealt to him. He was also emitting a dark green aura. "It looks like all I needed to get back into the game was take in enough damage to unlock my resolve!" He then prepared to get into a a martial arts pose. "Whoop!" DynamoPlug said as he dashed towards Blue SkullMeramon but faster then before. Blue SkullMeramon hesitated a bit and tried to get into a defensive stance but it was too late. "WAAAATAAAAAAAAAA!" DynamoPlug said as he did a did a swift punch to the stomach, stunning Blue Skull Meramon. "Ah-ah..." The Fire Digimon lost his breath. "Wuuuu-" DynamoPlug grabbed the chains on Blue SkullMeramon's chest. "JAAAAAA!" Yelled as he pulled at the chains ripping them off Blue SkullMeramon. The Digimon's chains started to get deleted instantly after leaving their host's body. DynamoPlug seemed unharmed from both strikes meaning the Flames weren't effective at all towards him. Blue SkullMeramon was now stunned in shock on what was happening. "H-How!?!" DynamoPlug took a deep breath as he prepared for his final attack. "WAAATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA" The Blind Monk let out a barrage of kicks on Blue SkullMeramon's face. After the barrage, DynamoPlug went in with a punch right to his chest. "HIKUUUUUUU" DynamoPlug's punch went right through Blue SkullMeramon. There was a small moment of no movement at all between the two as well as complete silence. DynamoPlug pulled out his arm and Blue SkullMeramon's flames started to disintegrate. The Digimon's eyes were pitch black as he collapsed right in front of DynamoPlug. "It was an honor facing you...may my next birth be a better when where I never met the ones who told me to burn Freezeland..." Blue SkullMeramon said as his final words. Moments later the Digimon was completely deleted. But in his spot, a Digi-Egg with a symbol of the sun appeared on it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DIGIVICE
location :: Freezeland | with :: DynamoPlug, Loke, and Mission Team
health :: 25% | tunes :: Dus | feeling :: Adrenaline Rushed | AP :: 75
mission

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: Freezeland -Frigimon Villiage- | with :: Dorugamon and Quest group
health :: 65% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: angry and confused, I just got bit | AP :: 10
Quests

Quest name: Do You Want to Burn a Snowman?

o.o.c.

A lot happened very fast, Kiro was handling the leader of the Meramon very well, and attempting to put out fires around the village. Erumina has collapsed, and joined Kutay in the most Useless Tamers Club, and the others seemed to be flailing around like chicken's with their heads cut off, and approximately half the Meramon were dealt with. So the situation had improved. Slightly, but it still had improved, and sometimes even just improving could be the key to victory.

Dorugamon huffed as took another fireball from a Meramon, they seemed to have pieced together that they could score some cheap hits if they aimed for Kutay as Dorugamon would have to intercept lest his single friend be burned to a sad crisp, this was evidenced by the fact that Dorugamon's fur was beginning to show signs of being singed at the tips. He was also beginning to slow down, due to constant attacking and taking blows he was starting to get tired, and didn't know how much longer he could maintain his champion form without help from Kutay. Dorugamon continuously kept an eye on Kiro's digimon's battle with the SkullMeramon, hoping, praying that their battle ended and the Meramon lost sight of what to do and fell into disarray.

And then it happened, Kiro's digimon's won, and the Meramon were shocked, they began panicking and running in full retreat with their tails between their legs, if they had tails, and almost at the same time, Dorugamon's strength failed him and he de-digivolved back into his rookie form. Luckily it seemed the few Meramon that he had been fending off were being chased away by the Mojyamon, so Dorumon went over to Kutay and collapsed on him, expecting to get some reaction out of his tamer, but nothing. Kutay was still in a stupor over seeing SkullMeramon, and Dorumon was fed up with it so he took Kutay's hand into his mouth and bit him, not hard enough to bite it off, but hard enough to make a reasonable mark and possibly leave a small scar, as he did break the skin of his hand.

Kutay was lost in his own world, he had been constantly reliving his past, where Boltmon died over and over and over. He couldn't imagine why he had forgotten it or how he had gotten over it in the first place, but the shock of being reminded of it most certainly took its tool. He regretted everything about that day and wished he could go back in time and stop himself from getting anywhere Network City that day. But he knew he couldn't and the thing that haunted him the most is that he hadn't even seen a digi-egg, which made him even more worried about if Boltmon had survived that day, and then suddenly Kutay registered a sharp pain in his left hand, ripping him from his panic induced nightmare and into an even more disturbing sight, he finally was able to see what was actually going on around him and he nearly passed out from it, "Fu*k this hurts." Kutay screamed out as he looked down at his hand and saw Dorumon clamped on to him for no readily apparent reason, and for a split second the thought that he might be hungry went through Kutay's mind but was quickly replaced by thoughts of I want to kill him now.

Dorumon was slightly shocked when Kutay screamed out, and quickly released his hand, gave Kutay a toothy grin, then moved to in front of Kutay trying his best to look as innocent as he could despite full well knowing Kutay knew he got bit. "Well it's about time you started doing something, while you were having a panic attack, I had to keep you safe." Dorumon said then stuck his tongue out at his tamer, glad that he was at least somewhat back to his normal self.

"I'm not sure if I should be pleased or displeased with you right now, leaning towards the latter." Kutay said with a sigh as he ripped a part of his shirt off to cover up his new bite wound.

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:15 am
User Image
User Image
The battle was finally over. The Tamers have won. SkullMeramon has been slain. Remaining Meramon retreated. The fires have been put out. And Kiro as learned how to bring out his Digimon's ultimate forms. All at the cost of Lieutenant Royce's life. Kiro threw IceLeomonX's staff to the ground as he limped over towards Erumina's body. He kneeled down and put his hand on her neck to check for a pulse. He felt a beat so she was alright. Loke walked towards Kiro and remained silent. This was one of those moments where it was best not to say anything. Kiro picked up Gatomon and put her on Loke's back. He then picked up Erumina and put her over his left shoulder. Kiro looked at his coat that she was borrowing. It was basically destroyed. He teared a little. "Damn man why...I just got it too. He had such a great future too." Kiro said in despair. Loke almost fell over after hearing it. Obviously Kiro cared more that Erumina and Gatomon were alright then his own jacket but to even joke like that doesn't seems necessary.

DynamoPlug picked up up the Digi-Egg and began to ponder on what Skull Meramon said before he was deleted. The issue now was to weather or not destroy it. He decided to ignore to pick up his staff for now since he probably gets a new one when he digivolves back into Shawjamon. He walked towards Kiro to hand him the Digi-Egg. "Here Kiro you should decided what to do with the Digi-Egg." DynamoPlug said as he put out the Egg so Kiro can get a good grasp with it with his free hand. He began to examine it carefully wondering what to do with it. "Hmm I don't know. We should probably destroy it though. I don't know how this thing works but I'm sure that someone that has past experience with Digi-Eggs knows what to do." Kiro said. He then remembered that Erumina was in the Digital World before. He started to shake his left shoulder softly hoped that she would wake up soon.

The Moyjamon started to cheer with joy. They all started to pick up the remaining Frigimon and two of them picked up IceLeomonX. "Thank You Tamers of the DRF. We will now try to heal the wounded back at out sector and hope that the two tribes can finally work together in peace! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask! We will forever be in your debt Tamers. Goodbye for now!" One of the Moyjamon said ecstatically. The Moyjamon then walked into the horizon back to their village. It was now sunrise and the battle between the Tamers and Meramon lasted for many hours. But now, it is finally over. The Tamers can now go back to the DRF building at anytime to obtain their reward.

User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 25% | tunes :: Dus | feeling :: Adrenaline Rushed | AP :: 75
mission

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:27 am
D Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruits, you are well on your way to becoming fully fledged Tamers of the DRF! [+100 EXP]

Congratulations to those who have been promoted to Bronze!
User Image

dragonianflame
BRONZE

Darkfire Karan

harmonieux
BRONZE

Levelknight
BRONZE

UnHolyFudge
BRONZE

enzerubebii98255
Rank: Regular [EXP=10][+50 EXP] **Broke two Penalties = Reduced Points

Ethan Kirito Soul
BRONZE

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
BRONZE

KiroMishima
Crew

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
location :: Freezeland | with :: Kutay, Kiro, Erumina and a bunch of irrelevant people
health :: 100% | tunes :: Nui Harime Theme | feeling :: Bored | AP :: 110
mission

The fight was finally over, Kiro managed to defeat SkullMeramon and caused the entire Meramon army to fall apart. Haru could care less what happened because the defeat of the Meramon did not give her any new onii or onee chans. Nobody new was worthy enough to be recruited in the Haru nation. Waspmon dedigivolved into Fanbeemon and slowly fell on the floor. Fighting for a criminally insane little girl was exhausting and Fanbeemon was in no shape to fight any longer. Fireballs hurts bugs, even metal bugs. The rest of the tamers looked like they were exhausted as well and were ready to go home. The mission was ready to be turned into the DRF and Haru could finally go back on her hunting spree. All was right again and Haru was ready to snag an onii/onee-chan or two. All would fall into the hands of the Haru nation, or at least the cool people. The Mojyamon also left the scene and Haru assumed they just celebrated their victory, despite the tamers doing all the work. Haru didn't do much, but a petite little stalker like herself was not meant to do such harsh work like this. However bloodshed was also nice. Kutay was injured, but a little injury wasn't going to hinder his performance in the Haru nation.

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: freezeland;empty village | with :: gatomon, quest group, allied digimon, enemy digimon
health :: 60% | tunes :: bios delta | feeling :: mixed AP :: 110
mission

User Image
                                  "Erumina! Erumina!"

The sound of Gatomon's frightened calls was the first thing to register in Erumina's mind. The second was how much her head hurt, and the third was that someone was shaking her. The young woman wanted to keep her eyes shut and just fall back into the darkness, but she forced them open. She breathed in a sharp breath as she made sense of the situation around her -- wait, why was everything upside down? For a heartbeat Erumina went into a panic. Had she been captured? The blonde lifted her head to see whose shoulder she was hanging upon. A look of relief settled on her face as she realized it was only Kiro.

The tamer slipped off of her friend's shoulder and landed on the snow with a small "plop". Under normal circumstances, she would have landed gracefully on her two feet, but she was still tired and dizzy. Gatomon, who had been walking by Kiro's side the whole time, rushed over and embraced her partner. Since Erumina had caught her just in time, the feline digimon did not sustain any injuries except for a bruise near the hip and some singed whiskers. (Although Gatomon probably won't stop complaining about the latter for an entire month.)

"Erumina! I'm so happy you woke up! Are you okay?!"

The blonde smiled reassuringly at the digimon and returned the hug with equal affection. "I'm fine Gatomon. Sorry for scaring you." Erumina patted her partner on the head before turning to look at Kiro, her filled with mirth.

Since no one was panicking, and no Meramon were in sight, she could only assume that they had won the battle. The tamer was proud of her friend for defeating SkullMeramon, and her teammates for chasing away the Meramon. Their victory was further confirmed when the Moyjamon began cheering and clearing the battlefield. It was a bittersweet ending -- despite their victory, many Frigimon had perished from the conflict. That being said, at least the two villages would get along peacefully now.

Erumina's eyes then fell upon the digiegg that DynamoPlug was carrying. Her eyes widened at the sight -- she was surprised to see such an item in such a place. "Then again," she thought as she tilted her head to the side. "We are standing on a battlefield. The digiegg could belong to any of the many fallen digimon."

"DynamonPlug," Erumina began softly, her voice still weak. "Do you mind if I take the digiegg?" Not only did Erumina want the egg to hatch in a safe environment, but for some reason, she felt a connection to it. Something warm and tingly stirred inside of her when her eyes fell upon the orange egg with the sun design.

User Image
User Image

harmonieux

Fatcat

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 50% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Tired and somewhat traumatized | AP :: 110
Mission

The fight was over, and the battle was won, but the team was in shambles. Battered, bruised and probably scarred and scared could describe the group of Tamers with some accuracy. The Mojyamon had taken IceLeomon X and were intent on rebuilding their's and the Frigimon's tribes, and it seemed they would work together to do it.

Kutay was relieved that the fighting finally ended, but felt guilty that he did next to nothing in the final battle, he would need some way to make up for that. But there were more important matters at the moment, namely everyone being alive; however as he looked around for the other tamers, the only ones who looked like they had sustained significant injuries were Kiro and Erumina, with the latter having fallen unconscious it looked like. Kutay thought about approaching them and asking if they needed help, but since he hadn't done anything, he didn't feel he really had any place to ask since he hadn't helped at all in this final encounter but that didn't stop him from worrying about Erumina and Kiro. Haru looked fine which somehow didn't surprise Kutay in the least, she seemed like the kind of person who could walk through a war zone and not get hit by anything. Theodore was running around carrying his Veemon for some reason, and the others seemed to be collecting them selves after such a battle. Something stood out to Kutay though, Royce and his Chumon were no where to be seen, "Hey, Dorumon, what happened to Royce and Chumon?" Kutay asked quietly.

Dorumon was surprised to hear Kutay ask that, and hesitated before answering him, "Uh, well. They're... um Dead." Dorumon said as he recalled just how they had died. "Kutay, I want to leave, it is depressing here." Dorumon said trying to get Kutay to leave Freezeland and get somewhere warmer and less extremely depressing.
forest
"Soon Dorumon, soon we can leave." Kutay said letting it sink in that Royce, someone who he had wanted to suffer died, were people and digimon who got near him in danger of death? Probably not, only 3 people having died after meeting him didn't prove much but this thought didn't do a lot to raise his spirits. After wallowing around for a bit, Kutay saw that Erumina had regained conciousness and seemed fine, and with that Kutay decided he was going to leave, "Welp, I guess we are heading out Dorumon. Lets head back to New Network City then, some down time would be nice after what happened here." Kutay said as he picked up Dorumon and started making the trek back to the city.

{Exit: Kutay Shikikaso to New Network City}  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image

When Kiro saw that Erumina and Gatomon were alright he smiled but his eyes started to roll. "Erum....I'm glad you're all-flarbbbb" Kiro's adrenaline rush was now over as he now passed out mid sentence. The Tamer fell to the ground unconscious. Loke and DynamoPlug hesitated for a moment but sighed in relief when they saw the white puffs of air coming out of him. Loke bite Kiro's shirt and tossed him on his back. He then shacked his back a bit to adjusted the tamers position. "Don't worry he is just worn out from using to much energy. He will be alright after a nap." Loke said to Erumina hopefully so she won't be worried.

DynamoPlug was now concerned about whether or not to give Erumina the Digi-Egg. This was the egg of none other then Skull Meramon. DynamoPlug knew that if he were to rise again then he would simply knock him out again but now Skull Meramon would be walking around with Erumina and Gatomon which put her life in danger. He decided to think like Kiro. Kiro would be worried if Erumina would be in danger but he knows that she is a great tamer who can handle herself. "Alright. I know Kiro would give you the egg since you seem to know what you are doing." DynamoPlug said as he handed the Egg to the blond tamer. He then walked towards Loke and nodded at him. "We will be heading back to New Network City before we lose our forms. Hope we can see you guys soon!" DynamoPlug said as he gave a quick wave goodbye. The two then went into the direction they came into town and started to sprint away. Kiro was now in for a bumpy ride as the three left Freezeland

(Sorry for bad post didnt know what to say)

KIRO EXIT FROM FREEZELAND

DIGIVICE
health :: 15% | tunes :: Hero | feeling :: White Boy Wasted | AP :: 175
mission

KiroMishima
Crew

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:17 pm
Darkfire Karan

User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Picking up Theodore he sighed and held on to veemon closely as he had tears in his eyes from the death they had witnessed, what was Theo supposed to do? He had never witnessed death but he had to get out of their and get his mind off of it, sighing he turned and quickly left.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
rake brell

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

All at once the barrage of flaming meteors stopped. Drake slowly looked up to see a kappa-like digimon deal the final blow to the empowered skullmeramon. As the perfect digimon fell everything came halt, with the meramon retreating and the moyjamon going their separate way, Drake slowly walked over to kyubimon “hey nice job protecting us” he said patting her shoulder. “Well, time to get going.” He said while jumping on her back “MARCHE FOX MARCHE!” he yelled as they bounded into the distance.

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

Party:

Missions in Progress: complete

Experience Points: 9000 1/2

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:18 pm
Quote:
???

User ImageA man stepped out from his hiding place, to where the Tamers from the DRF had just been battling, he went unnoticed in the cleanup. He had watched the whole situation carefully. He strolled over to where Skull Meramon fell and picked up a devices that had gone unnoticed in the snow. He snapped open a compartment on the back and removed a small storage device. He got what he was sent to retrieve, now to check in. He pulled out a black and red Digivice, A voice answered from the other side, like a phone conversation. "Test one successful...Data retrieved... no one suspects a thing." He hung up the device and summoned an Airdramon. The man stepped on board, as they flew off to the South.

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meiling Grace
Digimon: B.D

Mission: Draw a Frozen Lizard
Mission Progress: Complete
Health: 100%

She had been in New Network city for a few days before thinking to her self and coming across a few Digimon Researchers and after some time of getting to know them, she decided to help out with their research and SnowAgumon was the first case she'd help out with by getting a sketch of one for them and with as much detail get a sense of the agumon variants skin and the way it survives in the snow.

She took the time to gather a good amount of supplies while B.D was napping and when the small Digimon awoke they were off to the Freezelands. She was excited to finally go exploring and when she arrived she was glad she brought some winter clothing for such, there was a bit a journey between the City and the Freezelands. It was rather tiring but she had to get her job done and find that Agumon.

Meiling was humming to her self as B.D was clinging to its tamer arm with its tail and giggling as gusts of wind blew it around a bit like a balloon. With how empty the place was she doubted she would find any SnowAgumon today. But she saw a few figures in the distance after a few moments of walking and B.D pointed out they looked like Agumon. She picked up the pace until she was nearly running and as she got closer and closer she realized they were Gabumon instead, she was pretty disappointed but a Sketch was needed anyway, the chance to record them in a group was something she was dying to draw, she quickly drew a rough sketch of the area and the group of Gabumon as they advanced through the snow. When she finished she looked to B.D who had found a small frozen pond to slip and slide around on while giggling before lunging into the snow causing some of the snow to scatter before he rushed back to Meiling and clung to her arm again.

"We'll find one soon B.D, don't worry" she slipped her sketch book away and they continued on, a good hour had passed as they walked and walked finding no sign of a SnowAgumon. But B.D suddenly let go of Meilings arm and rushed off. Meiling panicked and ran after the In-training Dragon Digimon. As she caught up she lost her breath and saw B.D had actually found a SnowAgumon and was hopping around it and talking to it. The SnowAgumon was munching on some meat and nodding as B.D explained what he was doing, SnowAgumon stood and wandered over to Meiling and stared at her for a moment.

"You want to draw me? I really enjoy art! I'd love to pose for you!" the Agumon nodded and munched further on its meal before posing for Meilings sketch. When it was done she smiled and bowed to the SnowAgumon and walked off with B.D and the Agumon saying their good byes before the small Dragon Digimon clung to his tamers arm again. With that she started making her way back to the city but she was pretty tired so she took refuge in a cave and set up a fire and took some time to lay down. The SnowAgumon appearing again but not waking them up, instead it sat and guarded the cave for them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mission: Complete

MeilingGrace

Mythical Hunter

8,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:08 pm
E Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruits, you are well on your way to becoming fully fledged Tamers of the DRF! [+10 EXP]

MeilingGrace

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games