Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 1] Data Ocean

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:49 pm
(Free-Roam)
User Image

Located on the western side of Digimon Tamer Island is the Data Ocean. This crystal-blue shoreline stretches and through the entire western coast (Zones 1, 4, and 7) and is filled with many fun loving water digimon, like it’s bordering eastern brother, Dark Ocean, that is filled with terrifying sea monsters, pirates, and other such oceanic terrors.

Here in the Data Ocean, many can simply relax in the sun and sea without fear of being attacked or bothered for any reason other than to possibly apply suntan lotion. If one is lucky, they could even spot a rouge whamon or two swimming off to a very distant island.

Locations within this area
- Data Ocean Bay
-Summertime Shack
-Whamon Valley [Restricted]

_Hazards_
-None-

Mission Board
Current Arc Missions* being offered/On-going:

-None-

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Rainy || Windy || Snowy || Typhoon || Snowstorm || Sandstorm || Hurricane ||

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{Enter from File Mountains}

Peering over her shoulder Nina could clearly see the mountains from her present position. Fifteen minutes ago they had exited the mountains to finally be at the coast in Zone 1. The rocky mountains were not black silhouttes in the distance as one may have thought. ’Its not as if half the day could put that much distance between us.’ The sun in the sky was dipping below the horizon, the sky was painted with the mixture of variations of blue, purple, red, and orange. The clouds were dyed in the sky color and made it appear as if everything here was tranquil. Setting the pack down while Gomamon stood in its tracks, the girl would attempt to set up camp. Attempt was the key word here as the human brought out a couple of materials that could potentially make a small tent. Gomamon didn’t lift a paw but scuttled away as it wandered away from the girl. The traces of a faint sigh left her lips while she took out an instruction manual. Her eye’s read the information while time ticked away with daylight noticeable disappearing.

--2 hours—
The tent had been painfully set up. Taking time to absorb the information and then taking the next hour to put everything together was far more time consuming than what she believed it to be. Her attention had been absorbed in her task that she failed to notice that Gomamon had returned. She spread out the sleeping bag within the tent and organized the other materials. While digging through her pack she heard a scraping sound from outside the tent. The human froze, unsure what could have made such a noise. It continued continously like the waves that were rolling in. Whatever courage she possessed she timidly crept across the mat and peered outside. There she could see Gomamon scrapping its claws across some rocks above a circle of wood. Gomamon’s back was facing the entrance of the tent but Nina was able to perhaps guess what it was up to. Looking around the girl could see a few fishes on a couple of sticks that had been aligned above the potential fireplace.
”Do you need any help?” Nina voiced out towards the Digimon while it kept scraping its claws across the slab of stone. Some sparks flew onto the wood but it wasn’t enough for it to catch fire.
color=indigo]”No thanks.” It finally did mutter some words just as it began to scrape its claws more forcefully upon the stone. Nina didn’t need to be dense to see that Gomamon was not in a talking mood still. She shuffled back into her tent and went back into her pack. A troubling feeling stirred within her chest as she looked back at the entrance of the tent. The scraping stopped and the sound of something heavy was tossed to the side. Shuffling through the sand was heard while Nina picked up a journal and a pen to begin a log of the past events along with her thoughts.
While Nina had been setting up the tent Gomamon had gone off to the small forest they had passed by before entering the coast. It wasn’t hard to find plenty of dead twigs, grass and flammable material. No matter how it felt towards the human along with the others that joined the team. Just thinking about it disgusted it. Again, no matter what Digimon pried itself into their lives it was Gomamon who was the one who was going to make her happy. It knew that it’s own actions were troubling the girl but Gomamon took it as a sign that whatever troubled it weighed heavily on her mind. It didn’t enjoy giving her any negative emotions but it wanted to see that Gomamon was the one she worried about the most. These strange feelings of jealousy were sudden and it never thought it would become susceptible to it. It had gone through a long journey to find Nina, it went through trail and error to find the one person who was so dear to it. When it finally found her Gomamon was relieved that it had found the person it was looking for. It just never took into consideration that there would be more Digimon looking for her too.
Heaving the flammable material back and fro to the campsite Gomamon looked for material to contain the future fireplace. It gathered some decent rocks and pushed it along to make a small circle around the material. All this took close to an hour, including find a solid, flat rock material that could help it build a fire. Fifteen minutes later it had gone to the ocean to fish something for dinner. The girl was too engrossed in her work that she didn’t pay much attention to it but the same could be said of Gomamon. It was so engrossed in its own work that it didn’t pay much attention to the time that had ticked by.
When the fire was built up and dinner was cooking, darkness had already spread across the coast. The ocean was pitch black and looked like a giant blob that moved back and forth. The creatures were silent and the only noise tonight were insects, the fire, and the two’s breathing. Gomamon watched as the fish cooked while Nina was huddled up within the tent. The scent of burning fish wafted through her nose and lured the human out to see outside.
”The fish will be done soon.” Gomamon didn’t bother to look towards Nina as it kept its attention upon their dinner. Nina shuffled back into the tent to put her journal and writing equipment away so that she could join the small Digimon outside. She crawled through the sand and sat next to the Digimon. Nina glanced down at Gomamon but it didn’t say a word as it fiddled with the fish.
”Are you angry with me?
”Not particularly.” Although it answered the girl it was very curt with its responses. It circled once around the fireplace to which it then plucked two cooked fish and handed them to Nina. She took it gingerly with a nod. Her expression was still expressionless while her voice and words were the only indication of her concerns. Gomamon plucked a couple fish for itself and munched on them just as Nina began to munch on hers.
”Thank you.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{With WarGreymon}
WarGreymon->{With Gatomon}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The embers were dying out, the food was consumed, and the cold weather was settling in on the beach. Gomamon had already turned in for the nights but the girl stared up into the sky. Stars were scattered among the pitch black sky, illuminating the world above her. Looking straight ahead all that could be seen was this endless blackness that went far beyond her field of vision. Looking up she could see a world vividly illuminated by the millions or even billions of stars scattered through space.
Maybe it was because she was alone or because Gomamon wasn’t in much of a talking mood but the girl stood from her spot to begin walking down the coast. The sand was cold and she could vaguely see the outline of the outstretched waves that crawled towards her. The girl was left with her thoughts which often came to ponder about Gomamon. No thoughts about home, family, school, came up. The life she had in the Human World seemed so distant. Gomamon was the cause of that but in a good way. Nina didn’t possess any positive thoughts or memories in the other world. This particular Digimon had an interesting affect on the girl but she wasn’t sure how to respond to it. Then her thoughts drifted to Gatomon and Captain. Although they were not officially on her team….she was trying to find an answer within her. Shuffling through the memories of her encounter with them a realization bubbled to the surface of her conscious. ’How…do I treat them?’ For now, they weren’t here so she was able to give her sole focus on Gomamon but surely there may be times when they would come back. There may even come a day when another Digimon joins their team. If they were all to travel together, how would the girl cope? The girl wasn’t a very talkative person. She kept to herself for most of the time and didn’t convey her emotions in the slightest bit. Gomamon was the one who the most expressive between the two, the girl didn’t hold a candle next to it. How would she communicate with the other Digimon? Would they be like Gomamon? Different? How was she to treat them? How was she supposed to treat them? Many of these questions swirled in her mind while her gaze casted itself out to sea. Would she even have the ability or potential to treat them all equal? This was a question of whether she could or not. Her life was filled with people putting her on a pedestal, treating her different whether that be in a positive or negative way. There was never a chance or opportunity to treat others in accordance or equal. Gomamon didn’t care about her status, her name, her whatever. According to Gomamon, it accepted Nina as Nina. What seemed to bother her know was whether she could treat future and current Digital partners equally.
”Thinking like this isn’t going to help anyone.” The girl made a 180 turn and walked back towards camp.

Yet something was lurking in the shadows of this night. Clearly, it was a creature neither Nina or Gomamon had noticed, as was the point. It concealed itself, following the girl who seemed unfazed about her current situation. Rumors of Ultimates showing up within this coast didn’t seem to make the girl flinch, as she walked by her lonesome at night with absolutely no protection. The creature was thinking to itself as it watched her. It was thinking many things about her, about her partner, and especially what brought them to this part of the Digital Island. It wanted to know but at the same time it didn’t. Was she going to be like all the others? Was she here to steal the treasure? What she going to fight? So many questions and it wouldn’t get anywhere with staring at her. It wondered what it should do….what should it do indeed.

--Morning—

Groggily, the human woke up to a brightly lit up tent. It was clear as day that the sun was up and the sound of her stomach making strange noises signified that it was time for breakfast. Without moving an inch of her body she glanced around the tent. Gomamon was nowhere within her line of sight which led her to believe that it was out and about. ’Maybe it went fishing again or is trying to find some food.’ With a sigh she heaved herself up and took another look around the tent. Nothing popped out at her, at least not at first. While the girl had turned to grab a change of clothes was when she noticed something glistening near her pack. It certainly wasn’t hers, she was very very sure about it. Ultimately it was a necklace with a strange pendant hanging on the string. In the pendant were two pinky colored equal signs donned in bright red. It was an odd object but one couldn’t make heads or tale for the purpose of it. Was it perhaps a gift from Gomamon? But that seemed odd, but then again almost anything could wash up on the shore. A nagging feeling inside her said that this didn’t come from Gomamon. There really was only one way to check this out. Pulling the necklace around her neck, and only after changing clothes did she leave the safety of her tent.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nina glanced around the general area but Gomamon was not in sight. Instead she found something or someone else by the fireplace. It was a small purplish creature that had plopped itself upon the rocks that made up the fireplace’s exterior. It faced the ocean, its back to the girl while she took steps towards it.
”Pardon me,” the girl was now standing tall over the creature as she attempted to make some communication with it. The purple creature’s ears flicked at the sound of her voice. Wit a couple of jumps it was able to turn its entire body towards the girl. It was a hairy purple creature, with its mouth covered in a white zig-zag circle, on the top of its head were two pointy ears that were hugged close to its body, and looking at the girl were yellow iris’. It appeared grumpy, at least from the perspective of the girl. The human slid down to her knees to be more on eye level with the small creature.
Hi mama!” Its voice was very small but its tone was very bright as it bounced with enthusiasm at the girl. Nina just stared at this strange creature, unsure of what it truly meant.
”Your ‘mama’? The creature gave a nod as the human spoke to it.
”I’ve been waiting for you Mama! I knew you would come, I knew it!”
“You’ve been…waiting for me?”
Yes!
“But, you are just a baby or a Fresh level Digimon.”
That I am! That I am!
“How were you able to find me? How were you able to get here?”
I’ve been here, waiting. I’ve been waiting for a long time.”
“By yourself?”
Yup!
“Why?”
Because other Digimon don’t like me Mama. They treat me differently.”
“How so?”
”They threw stuff at me Mama. They threw all kinds of things. Rocks, branches, water, really all kinds of stuff. No one wanted me but…BUT I knew someone would want me. So, I came here. There aren’t a lot of Digimon here, so no one can throw things at me. It was here that I decided that I would wait for you Mama. And you came! You really came!”
Her heart lurched at the Digimon story. What was so different about this Digimon that there would be others who would purposely single it out and give it a hard time? Bullying this Digimon didn’t make any sense to her but she did come to a world that didn’t make much sense in the first place. ’I suppose that even in this world there are Digimon who are different from the others.’ The purple creature looked up with sparkles in its eyes. It was easy to see that it was excited about meeting the girl.
”I’m sorry but I never got your name.”
”My name is Dodomon, Mama.”
“Well Dodomon, you can call me Nina as that is my name.”
”Mama Nina! Mama Nina!”
Dodomon said her name very enthusiastically, which would draw the sight of a particular Digimon.

While Nina had been asleep Gomamon had taken the liberty to fetch their day’s breakfast. Swimming into the ocean felt nice. Being embraced by the water and seeing familiar creatures and Digimon made it feel like it was home again. It was in its element as it maneuvered through the water. Various colors of fish and Digimon swam through the ocean. At the moment Gomamon could only stay within the shallow end as it wanted to stay close to Nina in case anything were to happen to her. It didn’t realize, and nor did Nina at the time, that a Dodomon was going to put them in jeopardy.
When Gomamon had come with its bounty of fishes it saw an…odd sight. Well it saw Nina but she wasn’t the one that made the whole scene odd. There was a odd purple Digimon sitting on top one of the rocks. It looked like the two were communicating with each other. Their conversation was not in earshot but as Gomamon grew closer to the two it was able to catch the words ‘Mama Nina, Mama Nina.’ There were a couple of things wrong with that title. One! Nina was human and Gomamon was fairly certain that she could not birth Digimon. Two! Last Gomamon checked, Nina was not pregnant so there was absolutely no way that she could have given birth. And Three! There was no way that creature was her child. A Digi-Egg takes time to hatch so even if she were to magically give birth there would be no way that Digimon could have hatched in the last hour. Still, Gomamon continued its pace towards the two till Nina finally caught sight of it.
”Morning Gomamon.”
”Morning Gomamon.”
A greeting from Nina was normal but the purple Digimon seemed too friendly to Gomamon in Gomamon’s opinion.
”Does someone care to explain what this is doing here?” Gomamon pointed to the Fresh Digimon as it hopped within Nina’s outstretched arms.
”This is Dodomon. It says that I’m its mother.”
”I doubt that.”
”She is my mama!”
And here I thought I was the funny one.”
“Its nice to see you talking again.”
”I’ve been talking.”
”Don’t treat Mama Nina bad!”
Dodomon snuggled up towards the blue-haired girl while Gomamon’s eyes bore into that small creature.
”What is it doing here?”
“It lives here.”
”And what is it doing in your arms?”
“It appears to be snuggling.”
”You know that isn’t what I meant.”
“Well, Dodomon says that it has been waiting for me. I take it that it is similar to you and many other Digimon.

Inside, Gomamon was screaming and becoming increasingly frustrated with the situation. With Gatomon and Captain, they weren’t in his line of sight and they weren’t registered within the Digivice. That meant that it and Nina were still the same tag team duo who had extra firepower when they needed it. ’Calm down Gomamon. Take a deep breath and then let it out. As far as I know it just thinks that it found its partner. Nothing is written in stone yet.’
”So, when will we have breakfast?” Gomamon snapped back into the present, grumbled under its breath, and moved the fish to their fireplace.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:23 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With their bellies filled with freshly caught fish the three individuals sat down and began a discussion.
”What’s the story behind Dodomon?”
“It seems like it ran away from its bullies and made its home here. It says that it has been waiting for me.”

”Uh-huh…..and what makes it think that you are Dodomon’s partner?”
”Because I felt the connection with Mama Nina! Mama Nina accepts me, right Mama?”
“You are Dodomon, so what isn’t there to accept?”
The small purple Digimon cried with excitement as it hastily buried its body into her belly. Nina placed a hand in between Dodomon’s ears and stroked. It appeared that the creature enjoyed it. With that moment of silence Nina thought back to her own past. There were certainly bullies and cowards while she grew up. They came to be due to her family name, Gverna. Gverna was a well-established business that had begun appearing within various countries. It was still developing but the business showed promise. However, growing up there were plenty of children who feared, felt threatened, or were simply jealous of the quick money the Gverna family was pulling through. Truth be told, these negative feelings didn’t sprout from the children’s mind but from the parent’s. Children are quick to mimic their parent’s emotions, actions, and concerns. It was because of this that Nina had to endure various treatments from her classmates. Although Dodomon and Nina literally came from two separate worlds, it was sad to see that bullying and inequality existed within the Digital World. This world seemed far more peaceful and tamed compared to the human world. Yet, when Nina began to travel this world she had a thought, ’How similar are the Human and Digital World?’ Being in NNC, everything seemed at peace, equal. When one went beyond the city you could easily find cracks, flaws for this world. Nina, at least within her mind, felt that she was put in a position to decide whether she would or would not change. There was so much negativity within the Human World that it felt hard to change, to be a new person. The Digital World made you feel that you could change if you really wanted to change. This strange world gave you the opportunity to be the person you dreamed of being. But did Nina have the drive to be what she wished to be? Or did that ideal Nina die within her world? What role would the girl choose? And how did she want to make her mark on this world? These thoughts swirled around but no answers surfaced.

”Nina, you didn’t forget the reason why we are here…right?”
“Why would I forget?”

”You seem preoccupied with that…Dodomon.” Gomamon pointed towards the purple digimon who stayed within very close proximity of the girl.
You’re jealous that Mama Nina wants to spend more time with me than you.”
”Th-th-th-th-th-th-th-that's isn’t true at all!!!!”
“You stuttered.”

”So?! It doesn’t mean anything at all! And I’m not jealous!” Gomamon pouted as it blushed in both embarrassment and frustration.
”You aren’t very honest with yourself.”
”Ha! You aren’t very honest either! You say you came here yourself? By doing what? Hopping?!”
”I walked here!”
”With what?”
”With these.” Dodomon was now facing Gomamon as the two were exchanging some heated words. Nina was just staring at the two while wondering if she should bother intervening. Dodomon closed its eyes and appeared to be concentrating. Soon after a white light engulfed the small Digimon and faded within the next second. On top of Nina’s lap was a four-legged, purple Digimon.
”Dodomon?”
”No Mama~ I’m Dorimon now. I came to this beach on these legs. Out here, you have to have legs or else you’ll be caught in the cross-fire.
“The cross-fire?”

”Yeah Mama Nina! The cross fire between Tamers and the Ultimates.”
“That reminds me. Dodo-I mean Dorimon, do you know why the Ultimates have been acting up lately? Normally this area is pretty quiet but there has suddenly been an activity of Ultimates appearing here.

”Oh, that is easy to answer Mama. Its because of that~” Dodomon pointed at the necklace that hung around Nina’s neck.
”So it wasn’t my imagination. You actually are wearing some jewelry.”
“Its not mine.”

”So, you stole it?”
“I did no such thing.”

”But I did~” Dorimon yelled it out enthusiastically that both Gomamon and Nina just stared at the Digimon in disbelief.
”The Ultimates have been searching for it for some time now. “
“Dorimon, are you saying they are looking for you?”

”Yup, that's right Mama Nina~”
“But why would you-“
An explosion sounded off in the forest and all three individuals were all having similar thoughts.
Their here.’

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Dodomon->Dorimon{Encountering}
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:51 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

”Baaaa! This is the last thing I need.” While the sound of a tree falling came to their ears, Gomamon ruffled its hair in frustration.
”I don’t think I need to remind you that I’m not exactly Ultimate material. Much less do I know who my opponent is!”
“Yelling and being frustrated isn’t going to make the situation better.”

”That's Mama Nina for you! Cool as a cucumber.”
”Quiet you! You are the reason they are going to go after us.” Dorimon tossed its head to the side as if to ignore Gomamon’s comment.
”Oi! I’m referring to you, stubby.”
”Who ya calling stubby you Rookie! If you are Mama’s partner then you should go out and protect her!
”From what? And who?! And as far as I’m concerned, Nina isn’t in any imminent danger. The only one they are after are you and that necklace.”
”Mmmmmm, I don’t know about that anymore.”
From Nina’s perspective all she could see were the two bickering back and forth. Gomamon was quite upset at the current situation, with an Ultimate certainly on their tail. Dorimon seemed to appear calm while it was trying to argue with Gomamon about protecting itself and Nina. While Nina watched the two go at it in circles she peered over at the forest. A minute or two had surely passed but there was no sign of the Ultimate Digimon. Perhaps in preparation for an attack Nina went off into the tent to retrieve her Digivice. When she had awoken this morning the girl had completely forgotten about the device. Now that she had retrieved it something appeared within the screen. Upon the screen a strange sign seemed to be reflecting the sign upon the crest. The two were very much identical but the girl was unsure of what to make of this outcome. ’I better keep this to myself. No need to fan the flames.’ The human tucked the device within her pocket and climbed out the tent.

The two continued to argue/bicker between one another. The topic was still very much the same along with some sprinkles of name-calling.
”Dorimon.” Dorimon tore itself from Gomamon and sprinted towards Nina.
”Yes Mama~”
“Could you tell me why you stole the Ultimate’s treasure?”

”Because its mine Mama Nina.”
”Clearly this Digimon is delusional.”
“Let us here it out first, Dorimon.”
Nina looked towards the small Digimon as it looked eagerly up towards the human.
”Please explain.” Dorimon grinned widely enough to express its delight.
”Well, I told you about how I left my home to find a better place. When I was journeying to find my new home I accidently overheard a strange conversation. It was strange and creepy, enough to make my mythril hair stand on ends.
“What did they say to make you feel such a way?”

”I’m not sure what their whole conversation was about but they were talking about changing the worlds. One said that they would use that crests power to “turn the situation to their favor.” Dorimon shook its body as if to show its distaste in the topic.
”They want to change this world and some other place called…Ground?Rock?”
“Earth.”

”Yeah! Mommy, I knew you were smart!”
“Thank you.”

”Mmmmm~
Anyhow, the Ultimates said by using this crest thing they could change everyone. When my eyes locked onto that crest…I don’t know…I had a mix of emotions. It looked familiar to me, as if it were once mine. At the same time I knew it was wrong to use the crest that way. I couldn’t stand this feeling that they would do something very very bad with that crest. So I snatched it and ran away with it. I made my home here and have been hiding from them every since.”
Once Dorimon was done explaining it began to glow and de-digivolved back to Dodomon.
”Is something wrong with Dorimon…oh wait. Its Dodomon now.”
”Tch, not really. The stubby thing must be tired or something along those lines. But what are we going to do now? I like a nice fight or two but I’m not insane enough to take on a Ultimate. I might as well march to my deathbed.”
“Perhaps there may be a better way to solve this problem.”

”Do you have a plan?”
“If you are willing to trust me.”
Gomamon chuckled, for that moment it looked like the Digimon had returned to its old self.
”We’re partners, aren’t we?” Gomamon gave a playful wink to the girl. Though she did not express it Nina felt better inside knowing that Gomamon was coming back to its old senses.
”What’s the plan then?”
“To take me hostage.”

……..You’re….joking, right?”
“No, I don’t joke.”

”You’re a terrible liar.”
“I don’t like lying either.”

Running quick with speed came a creature that was unknown to the human girl who stood alone on the beach. The creature’s body half looked like that of a eagle while its top half was more human-like. It looked at the human and then around the beach. Everything seemed desolate except for the human that stood in front of the Digimon.
“What brings you here, human?” Its authoritative voice echoed but the girl stood her ground.
”To better understand the disturbance here.”
“Disturbance?”
”The recent uprising of Ultimates clashing with Digimon Tamers.” Nina took out her Digivice in order to look up the Digimon in front of her.
“And who are you to inquire about such incidents?”
”Nina Gverna, affiliated with the DRF. Currently, I’ve took it upon myself to look into this matter.”
“And by what means should I disclose the events that happened here?”
”I believe this is the ‘treasure’ everyone has been seeking.” Nina showed off the neckalace around her neck to the Digimon.
”If it is not much trouble, I’d like to discuss about these events.”
“Fine, but not here.”
”Why not here? As far as I can see there are no other Digimon around.”
“You may find it for both of our interests to discuss about this event with all of those that are involved.”
”Very well.” The Digimon was quick on its feet as it scooped up the human girl.
”And may I ask what you are planning to do with me.”
“To bring you to the rest of the party.”
”Where?”
“Not far from File Mountain.” And with that, the Digimon was off.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Silphymon carried the human towards the File two lone figures were following close behind, or as close as they could possibly keep up. Should a Digimon or human see the pair now it would have certainly appeared strange. Gomamon clung to Dorimon’s ears as the small purple Digimon ran at an incredible pace towards Silphymon. With Gomamon’s guidance and Dorimon’s speed, the two maneuvered to avoid collisions with the numberless trees within the forest. Had it not been for past fiddling with the Digivice, the outcome of the plan may not have come even this far. Yet, the plan didn’t account for everyone’s discomforts.
”He-he-he-he-HEY!!! Slow it down!” Gomamon appeared hanging for dear life as its body flew in the air. Dorimon’s tongue was hanging outside its mouth while panting at a steady pace.
”Cant! We gotta catch up to Mama!”
”But can’t you go a tad bit slower?!”
”Nope~”
Dorimon cried out energetically as it continued to head straight away. Gomamon, on the other hand, was mentally regretting allying up with this purple Digimon.

While these two Digimon tailed behind Silphymon Nina remained as calm as the day she arrived in the Digital World. Although, she was perhaps a bit more chattier considering the current circumstances. When the girl looked upon her kidnapper, if she could call it that, the presence of fear was substituted with curiosity.
”Do you hate me?” Silphymon immediately appeared perplexed as it looked down at the human
“Wh-what kind of question is that?!”
”A question.” Silphymon didn’t answer at the moment as it bounded over a couple of roots in its path. Its pace was certainly slowing down and the two were indeed near File Mountain.
“I don’t know what to think about you. However, all the humans that have come here have all succumbed for their greed for treasure. I’m sure all humans are like that. Thinking more for themselves than for others.”
”Then what about Digimon? Aren’t there also Digimon whose agendas are solely based for themselves?”
“Not all of us are like that.”
”Then the same can be said about Humans. Silphymon, you can’t only look at the bad or else you will be turning a blind eye to the good. We are all equal in the fact that we are all unequal.”
“You talk too much.”
”For the moment, but that means right now you are listening to me.”
“Hmp.” That was the Digimon’s response as it came to a steady stop in front of a entrance of a cave.
“We are here.”

Silphymon placed Nina down upon the ground. Her gaze looked at the large opening of the cave and then back to the Digimon.
”This is where everyone else is?”
“Where they should be.” Silphymon remarked as it walked into the cave. Nina stayed outside and looked between the trees behind her. She grew curious if the two were able to keep up with this Digimon’s speed.
“How unfortunate for you. It appears they aren’t even here.” Silphymon returned from the cave and into the sunshine.
“Then I consider this a fortunate opportunity for me. I think it best that we discuss the mishaps that have been occurring here.” The Digimon looked off to the side before gazing back at the girl.
“What do you want to know?”
”What is this?” Nina pointed towards the jewelry around her neck.
“A crest.”
”And what is so special about this crest that you and other Ultimate level Digimon would fight for it?
“That crest can grant the one thing we have wanted, what I have wanted ever since the Digital World and Human World connected. Equality. The crest is the pure representation of Equality and should we be able to harness that energy we can finally have peace.”
”Correct me if I’m wrong, Silphymon. Are you saying that you would use the power of this crest to force Equality upon Digimon and Humans?”
“The crest will enlighten all of those that are present within its light. People and Digimon will want to be equal with one another.”
”Forcing Equality on anyone, forcing any idea upon anyone or anything is not the correct answer. If you want others to treat you the same way you want to be treated then you must be the one to take that first step.” The girl said it without realizing how true those words were for her. Although she had treated others with the same cold expression, the same distance relationship, Nina hadn’t ever taken that first step to change herself. She blinked when that realization hit herself.
“I’m not convinced. I’ve seen plenty of innocent Digimon who have done what you have just said. Either you are naïve or you think too lightly of individuals.”
”If you believe that I am simply looking at the positive side of individuals then you are only looking at the dark side. You must have surely seen good Humans and Digimon working with one another.”
“Then do you believe you can convince me with those words? Or did you plan on convincing me with those two?” Silphymon beckoned over at the two Digimon who made their appearance by Nina’s side.
“The thief has finally come out of hiding. And this other Digimon-”
The name’s Gomamon.”
“Gomamon then. So are you planning on convincing me with a thief and Gomamon that I’m wrong?”
”My relationship with Gomamon and Dorimon will suffice.”
“This isn’t show-and-tell. Anyone can say whatever they want.”
”Nina, we don’t have much to show for it but we won’t sit here and have it mock us.”
”Silphymon is a big meanie! It insulted Mama and me but more importantly its hurting Mama’s feelings!”
“It isn’t really hurting my feelings…”
”Ah, maybe you’re too young to realize it. We are together in this, including pipsqueak here.”
”Hey! You insulted me!”
”We will fight for you, Nina, and we will fight to show that this ‘show-and-tell’ has more truth than Silphymon can swallow.”

“Your enthusiasm is admirable but its only words. Show me how much you can put behind those words.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gomamon was the first to unleash its outstretched claws towards the human-like Digimon.
”Sharp Claws” The claws made contact with Silphymon’s arm that was raised to defend its face. However the move made minimal damage that it didn’t seem to register with Silphymon.
”Tch, Rookie isn’t going to do it with this Digimon.” Gomamon turned to look at Nina who gave a firm nod. Gomamon’s body began to glow until it was completely consumed by the light.
“Oh? So you can digivolve? But I wonder if that is from your hardwork or the relationship you have with her.” Gomamon’s body morphed into a creature much larger than itself much as it did before in the jungle.
”Gomamon digivolve to…..Ikkakumon!” The light subsided and there appeared that same white, fuzzy-looking Digimon with a grand black horn coming off from its head.
“Well this make things a bit more interesting.” Silphymon took a step backwards and placed its hands near one another.
“Energy Sphere.” A pink-red glow had accumulated around its hands before slipping off and formed itself into a sphere. That sphere shot out from the creature’s hands and was aimed straight towards Ikkakumon.
Icicle Coat! A coat of ice began to form around the large white Digimon just as Silphymon’s attack made impact. The attack sent Ikkakumon to slide a few feet backwards and it was clear that some damage was sustained during that attack.
”Harpoon Torpedo!” The horn atop its head flew off and aimed itself right towards Silphymon. The man Digimon jumped into the air to dodge the oncoming attack.
“Airfield!” A tornado was quickly whipped up and sent Ikkakumon flying backwards. It was clear that with time, Ikkakumon would not win this battle.
”Mama, I’m gonna go help too!”
“It won’t end well for you.”

”But it won’t end well for Ikkakumon. I can’t let that meanie be the only one to protect you, mommy.”
“Dorimon….”
Dorimon gave a big smile and looked ferociously towards the battle. Though, in Nina’s mind it didn’t really look all that ferocious.
Ikkakumon got itself back right up while Dorimon made its way to the white Digimon’s side.
”Get out of here pipsqueak or I’ll toss you out of the way.”
”Be mean to me all you want but I’m going to protect Mommy and you too!” Dorimon exclaimed, its resolution firm in it’s eyes.
”Don’t go whinning if you get hurt.” Ikkakumon looked sternly towards Silphymon.
”And don’t forget to protect Nina!” Ikkakumon sucked air into its lungs before exclaiming,
”Northern Light!” Ikkakumon breathes out a blast of chilly air. It was quick to make contact with Silphymon and though damage could be visibly seen it was all for naught. Ikkakumon’s moves weren’t strong enough to bypass the Ultimate’s defense. If Ikkakumon was able to digivolve into an Ultimate level then perhaps this battle could come to a quick close. Nina’s eye’s wandered over to Dorimon whose body began to shimmer in the same light that covered Gomamon before.
Dorimon digivolves to….Dorumon!” The small, stubby purple Digimon now grew to become standing on two strong legs. A lengthy, bushy tail sweeped behind it, adorned on its head was a triangle jewel-like item, it had sharp claws on its arms and a pair of tiny bat-like wings on its back. Although it lost that baby cuteness it still possessed a charm that Nina found similar to its prior forms. Dorumon dashed into the battle and cried out,
”Dash Metal!” Its jaws opened up as iron balls began popping out one after the other. Each one of them took Silphymon by surprise as they made contact on its arms but more importantly on its face.
”Bulls eye!” Dorumon cried out happily as it ran back to Ikkakumon’s side. Despite Dorimon’s successful digivolution Nina took out the crest around her neck. The crest of Equality, she wondered if it truly had such a power to make everyone equal to one another.
Lost in her thoughts, lost in the potential that this crest could have, she didn’t realize how badly the battle was turning out. When a loud crashed was emitted near her she looked back towards the Digimon. Ikkakumon had dedigivolved back into Gomamon while Dorumon was struggling to get back on its legs. Silphymon had a few visible scratches and damages but nothing worse for wear. Nina clenched the crest within her hand as she began to run towards the two.
“If this is all they have, then you can’t hope to convince anyone of your naïve thoughts.” She came up to their side and swooped up Gomamon in her arms.
”Gomamon,”
”You don’t need to make that face,”
“I'm not making any face.”

”I guess you aren’t conscious of it yet. Nina, I’m sorry.”
“You don’t need to apologize.”

”Well, I guess I don’t. I tried real hard to fight this one but Ultimates are pretty strong.”
”I’m sorry too Mama. My power isn’t enough to show this Digimon the truth.”
“The truth…”

”You accepted me Mama and you accepted Gomamon there too. Mama, you may not realize how kind you really are.”
”That was my line, don’t start getting all mature on us now. Just continue staying as a baby.”
”You wish.” The two chuckled in unison during this situation. Nina’s lips cracked into a toothless smile as she looked between the two.
”Thank you, and it all started with you, Gomamon.” The crest began to glow dimmly but enough to be seen from her shirt. It was somewhat bright enough for Silphymon to catch its light.
“The crest!” The light of the crest reflected off Gomamon who was sweeped off from Nina’s arms and began to glow violently in the air.
”Gomamon digivolves to…..Ikkakumon!
Ikkakumon digivolves to….Zudomon
The light faded from Gomamon’s body to reveal no Ikkakumon but some seal/turtle-like Digimon with a hammer. This Digimon was huge in comparison to Silphymon as it began to back away from the creature.
“The crest….it reacted to the girl. But…even we weren’t able to call upon its powers.” The Digimon called Zudomon looked down upon Silphymon and threw its hammer!
”Hammer Boomerang!” The hammer hit dead center onto the confused Digimon and was sent hurling through the forest. Tree after tree was felled through this new Ultimate’s power. With the last tree being felled, all was quiet. Nina looked off towards Dorumon who gave a small nod. It took off into the forest and didn’t return for some time to bring Silphymon’s unconscious body.

{End of Crest Mission}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

lief_7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:44 am
Crest Mission Complete!

Dark clouds suddenly rolled across the skies bringing with is thunder and lightning. The air around grew cold and a crimson glow emanated from the heavens above. A deep voice echoed along the coast, "You... human, have been found worthy..." A long red beak pierced the storm followed by the massive pressure only put off by a Digimon Sovereign. Zhuqiamon had now fully revealed himself. "I will now unlock the full power of the crest so it will respond to your call." One of orbs around the great Digimon's neck hover until it was right in front of the crest around the girls neck. Both the crest and orb gave off a blinding light as the new power was made permanent. "Use this power wisely, do not make us regret this decision!" The Digimon faded away into the clouds as the storm subsided.

Hope the kind
User Image
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/equality_zpsmmtix3kh.png[/img]

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The drastic change from the sunny day to the dark clouds filling the sky placed the three on alert. Dorumon released the Silphymon from its jaws and looked off to the sky. Zudomon had dedigivolved back into Gomamon while Nina gazed at the dark clouds. Various ideas and thoughts swirled in her mind of what those clouds could mean for the three of them. Could fighting Silphymon brought about a foe the three would be unable to handle? Or was this something else entirely. Everyone was tense as they awaited for the possibilities.
Thunder and lightning swirled in the sky above before a red hue skewered the clouds from above. A enormous red bird broke through those ominous clouds and had appeared to gaze at the three.
Zhuqiamon
Zhuqiamon The two muttered the name of the mysterious bird, neither one of them lessened their stances as they kept a hard gaze upon the Digimon. Another flash of lightning lit the sky when Zhuqiamon spoke, and seemingly to the girl. The human was calm and composed as the massive creature spoke to her. She wasn’t sure what to make of his words. She and her companions had come to this mission to investigate but it seems something more had taken place here.
Of the many red orbs that surrounded the Digimon, one of them flew towards the girl and paused around her neck. A flashing and blinding light forced the three of them to shut their eyes from the orb along with the crest. When the light had finally dimmed down to an appropriate level, the three looked towards the chest and then back to the bird Digimon. The Digimon spoke a bit more till it had disappeared along with the clouds, thunder, and lightning. The blue sky could be seen again as if nothing had just transpired here. But there was one thought that repeated in Nina’s mind.
”Us?”

When all seemed to have calmed down the other Digimon came towards the girl.
”Well, it isn’t everyday we get to meet a Sovereign of the Digital World. Thankfully, it didn’t come here to fight. I’m sorry but even being able to Digivolve into Zudomon wouldn’t be enough to take on Zhuqiamon.”
“What is a ‘Sovereign,’ I assume they hold some high importance considering the two of you recognized that Digimon.”

”Well, a Sovereign is a group of Digimon who reign and protect the Digital World. Though, not a whole lot is known about them since no Digimon ever sees them. But they are highly important here in this word and hold tremendous power here.” Gomamon and Nina looked at the purple Digimon, both seemingly surprised at the creature’s words.
”You actually said something informative and non-childlike….”
”Don’t embarrass me in front of Mama Nina.”
“That's the Dori…Dodo…”
”I’m Dorumon now Mama.”
“Thank you Dorumon. I’m happy to see that you are still you even when you’ve digivolved.”
”Thanks Mama~”
”I’m not entirely sure that was a compliment.”
Gomamon muttered under its breath.

”Well, its time to head back. Our Mission here is over.” The two nodded in agreement as they headed back to File Mountain.
{Exit to File Mountain}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
Gomamon->Ikkakumon-->Zudomon
Dodomon->Dorimon-->Dorumon
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games