Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Having Drinks {Saiyuri x Wrath}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:31 pm
She was sitting, or rather rocking where she sat, in the middle of bed of blankets in her tent. Her strange eyes were glancing around, attempting to find something amusing. But everything was the same. Like usual. Because she hadn't been out gathering new trinkets lately. Which meant she was cooped up all alone.

Well... mostly alone. She had her four soul eater minipets to keep her company. But two were fighting over a scrap of material, one was just floating, and the other (the 'mama' figure of the four) was barking and snarling at the two fighting.

Saiyuri didn't want to sit around anymore. She wanted to do things.

Or find someone to talk with.

Now that sounded fantastic! The horseman scrambled to her feet, earning a hissing growl from Reve. And then Saiyuri was launching out of her tent with a giggle, prowling around the Sanctuary for anyone that was exciting. Or paid attention to her. Which so far, no one was doing as most of her Clan was used to her rambunctious fits of energy and lost puppy attitude.

Pouting, she started to wander, seeking out anyone that would talk with her. She followed after a few horsemen, curious to see where the laughing baboons were going, finding herself in... was this a place of drink?! Her eyes widened, remembering her attempt at making tea with Falair. Maybe they had explosive teas here too! Giggling, Saiyuri went to the first vacant seat she spotted, sitting next to a burly looking horseman that had a big sword that was quite pretty. "Ooooh~ Such a pretty shiny thing, yes. It must cut good!"

Seussi
Have a Saiyuri, Wrath.... I am sorry xD

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:01 pm
Wrath was spending his night like he did nearly every night of the week, and that was by sitting down in what was becoming his favorite little drinking establishment, and getting himself so good and drunk he could barely remember his own name. The location he had begun to favor was a nice, dark little tent run by a few members of famine. They were always brewing up new concoctions, always looking to give their brews that little extra bite, and Wrath was always a willing test subject, often times finding their beverages to be exceedingly satisfying in what he needed them for.

The night was still young, and he had barely even begun. He might have only been on this third drink of the evening, in fact, when somebody sank down into the seat next to him. His sword was laid flat on the table in front of him, for any eyes to see, and when the woman spoke, he glanced towards her, red eyes glittering with good humor as he gave her a small smile.

"It has cut down many human's, lady of famine, and has always served me well in combat."

He turned towards her more fully now, his arm resting on the table top, while his second lifted, raising his cup to his lips for a long swig. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand as he set the cup down, nearly empty and ready for a top up.

"I am Rathsvith, or Wrath is preferred." His voice was a low rumble, but his smile brightened his dark and broody features, his mind abuzz with the false sense of warmth that his drink provided him.

Kyrieko

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:36 pm
Oh yes, it had indeed done that! She giggled, letting her fingers delicately trace along the swords edge, too soft to actually cut. But the blade was beautiful and she could just imagine how nicely it must cut through flesh and bone! Much more flashy then her own weapon, for sure. But her weapon had never let her down either. "Yessss. It says the same of you." Or so she imagined it would.

Saiyuri didn't pull her fingers away from petting the blade when she glanced at the horseman beside her. "This one is Saiyuri. Of famine, yes. But you, no?" He didn't smell like them. And his clothing was not like she was used to seeing. Perhaps war or death then. Definitely not conquest! He wasn't pretty enough.

"The drink here is good?" She asked curiously, glancing at the famine horseman behind the little 'bar'. Saiyuri wasn't one to drink, really. She had tried it before and found it... interesting. But she preferred attempting to make tea concoctions like Falair taught her.

"Have you seen much combat? Played with many humans? They are such fun things to play with, oh yes." The last was almost said in a sing-song sort of voice.

Seussi

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:37 pm
Wrath shrugged broad shoulders and let out a low chuckle. "The drinks here are more on the questionable side, though they are good in what they are meant to be good at." He replied, before lifting his cup, draining it, and using it to gesture around the entire tented establishment. "This whole place is questionable. And if you'll excuse me for saying so, I find that the entire clan of Famine falls into the same category."

He was still smiling, "And that's exactly what I like about it." He gave her quick wink, before slamming his cup down.

"Another!" He called out, awaiting for his next dose of near poison to arrive, before turning his attention fully to the mare next to him, his red eyes boring into hers.

"I have been stationed in the human world for several years now, actually, and only just arrived here not long ago." His voice rumbled, "Playing with their lives was a fun thing, no doubt, and never grew tiresome but." He leaned forward, as if to tell her a secret, his voice lowering in volume when he spoke again.

"There were other games that I missed."

Kyrieko

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out