Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] File Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:44 am
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::File Mountains::Mountain Ridge Zone 5::]User Image

The trio was surrounded and being backed against the wall fast, this didn't look good for them. Lobomon and Biyomon stood in front of Liam to defend him. The Ogremon didn't even give them a chance to react, all five firing attacks at once as a barrage or darkness and ice impacted the Tamer and his team. The force of the blasts send the team hurtling into the wall behind them causing the entire rock face to shudder. Liam didn't know what to do but he didn't really get a chance to try anything as a second wave came for them. The first blast must have weakened the wall as this second one sent them through it. They began to fall as they flew into the hidden cave.

They fell what seemed like hundreds of feet before splashing into a deep cold lake far below where the village was. Toucs had dedigivolved from the attack and had been knocked out from the impact of the water. "Faux help me grab Toucs and get him to shore, I think i see it over there where the light is shinning." The pair grabbed Gabumon and began to swim toward the land. As the pulled him to shore he began to come to coughing up water in between words. "Sorry... about that... I wasn't strong enough....where are we?" Liam looked around but they couldn't see much in this low light and where they had fallen from was so far above. Liam shook his head, he had no idea where they were and he couldn't see to make any deductions. "Well it does us no good to stay here, let's go this way, but hold on to this so we don't get separated." Liam had pulled out the climbing rope to use as a tether for the group.

As they began to move away from the water the group moved slowly as to be sure of their footing. Suddenly Liam's Digivice lit up like a star against the dark night. Liam grabbed it to see what was going on but the screen didn't say anything. He realized that they could use the light to see where they were going. Directly ahead of them was another cave. Hoping for an exit the trio went through the door only to find themselves in another large cave. As soon as they hit this cave they could feel the winds start to blow. There must be an exit in here somewhere, the wind obviously was blowing from somewhere. Liam shown the light as far as he could, he wondered what it was reacting to. All they could see was a deep pit of blackness even deeper than the last one with a narrow bridge of land going through the middle of the room. Where were they, and was the exit on the other side of this bridge? "I'm gonna cross it, I think the exit might be on the other side. Ya'll stay here" Liam started out when a wing grabbed his hand, "Not without me you don't! Liam thought for a second before nodding. They would go together.

As they started out the wind was blowing against them, the pair pushed through knowing it might be their only hope and and one wrong step would send them to the depths of the mountain. The further they got the more the wind picked up, soon Biyomon had taken to the air to combat the winds. As they got closer to the other side the wind reached a peak, the light for the Digivice glowed even more bright and in the distance Liam could make out what looked like a platform with something on top....This wasn't the other side like he thought, it was the center. As the pair fought through with everything they had they finally reached the center platform. Both collapsed on the ground as the wind seemed to suddenly be walled off from this location. "We made...it...ugh."

Once he caught his breath Liam stood up to take a look at where they were, he looked back to see if he could see Toucs but they had come too far and the it was too dark. He turned to see what had been siting on the platform in the middle. It seemed to be a statue of some sort. Possibly a butterfly, seemed like a strange thing to have a statue for but who was he to judge. Curiosity got the better of him and a warm feeling shot through his body as he felt the urge to touch the statue. As he touched it he noticed Biyomon doing the same thing. Suddenly they were both engulfed in light and wind, enough that it must have lit up the cavern.

When the Light faded Biyomon was gone, in her place stood a woman or a fairy or soemthing. Lima wasn't really sure what it was . Suddenly he was afraid that Biyomon had fallen over the cliff, he hurried to the edge to look for her. "Liam what are you doing?" It was a new voice but it seemed familiar somehow, he realized what must have happened. Looking back at the fairy, "Biyomon? Faux? is that you? what was that thing...what happened?" Faux shook her head, "I'm not sure but i feel so much more powerful! I must have Digivolved!" Liam was so excited her new form looked like it could really kick some butt! The duo decided they should head back to Toucs to see if he knew about this new development. It was strange though, the statue was gone and along with it the darkness and wind had been replaced by a soft glowing light throughout the whole cavern, they could see all the walls as if gem stones were reflecting an unknown light source.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

EXP:75
Current Mission: Toucs' Strength- Rank C
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->Kazumon
Tuocs: Gabumon->Lobomon

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:09 am
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::File Mountains::Mountain Ridge Zone 5::]User Image

Liam still couldn't believe what had happened, one second he thought he was going to be thrown into the abyss and the next second his friend had Digivolved. He just kept looking at the new Digimon afraid that it was all a dream of some sort. "So...so what do I call you? I mean you're not Biyomon anymore right?" The fairy shook her head. "Nope...I'm Kazumon now... not sure how or why but.. haha" She flew in the air and gave a quick twirl, she looked so much different.

Gabumon called out to them as they approached, "Liam... Faux.... are you guys ok?... Oh well what do we have here? Looks like some one found something of interest out there in the middle of the cave huh" Kazumon gave a smile as Liam began to ask questions, "What happened? You have any idea how she Digivolved into Kazumon Toucs? I mean I thought we were done for and then next thing i know there she is... it was crazy" Toucs nodded and chuckled a little as he could tell the human was a little in shock from his partners first Digivolution. "Well to the best of my knowledge there is only one way this could have happened... did you find a statue when you reached the center of the cave?" Liam nodded remembering that Faux and he had touched a statue just as the bright light appeared. a sudden realization clicked in his head, "Ah I see you've put some pieces together, well what you found is known as the human spirit of wind and it causes a worth Ddigimon to Digivolve into the warrior of wind Kazumon, just like the human spirit of light allows me to become Lobomon... this means she has now been given part of the power of the ancient warrior Digimon, Ancient Kazumon to be specific. Faux will also be much stronger now!" And he thought to himself if we can find the beast spirit she will be even stronger!

This made Lief even happier, Faux was stronger now, maybe with her and Lobomon they could take down the Ogermon and save the village! "Alright then, let's take all that power for a test ride! Toucs you feeling up to Digivolving again?" Gabumon stood up, "It looks like the presence of another spirit has given me a boost actually, so I'm all ready to go!" Liam nodded, "Ok Faux you think you can get us out of here?" She gave a smirk, "If that's all you want you better hold on!" Kazemon gave a few quick flaps of her wing before taking off and grabbing Liam and Toucs on the way. A huge gust of wind seemed to be listening to Kazemon as the trio rocketed back toward the opening.

"Ok Toucs time to do your thing! Digivolve!!" Liam Digivice lit up and illuminated the approaching exit, "Gabumon...DIgivolve to....Lobomon, Spirit of Light! Bring it on you trolls!" The trio exploded out of the hole Toucs and Faux both blasting n Ogermon as they go for the landing. They were back and this time things were gonna be a little less one sided...

User ImageUser Image

Team:

User Image

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:52 pm
Quote:

Data flew left and right as Kazemon and Lobomon charged through the ranks of Ogermon. Light swords and wind blasts flashed across the air, the army stood no chance against these two warriors of Spirit! Liam was calling out from the back letting them know where their attackers were still in awe that these were his friends. He wished he could help them a bit more.

As they crossed the village more and more Ogermon fell into formation, it was obvious they were protecting Hyogamon their leader from the onslaught. the trio continued to advance, it looked like they would win this one no problem. Ogermon after Ogermon fell and the team moved one step closer to facing Hyogamon and taking back control of this village. "Almost there... keep fighting guys! The villagers are just up ahead."

AS Faux and Toucs took out the Ogermon guarding the Digimon Lief hurried over to them to see if they were ok. "Hey there, I'm Lief and I'm here with Toucs over there, we've come to help...are ya'll ok?" a little pink Digimon with a large feather on it's head came hoping up to Liam, "Thank you...you saved us...my name is Valteir but you can call me Val...can i help take down the big blue meany?" Liam smiled and nodded, he was glad they were ok and it seems that they made a new friend, "ok Val, you're with me, let's go get that guy haha.

Val jumped on Liam's shoulder as Faux and Toucs broke through the final line of Ogermon, there was only Hyogamon between them and the cliff edge. "Alright ugly, it's time to surrender... no where to run" Toucs had his blade pointed right at the big icy oger. Faux began to summon up a storm around her. Liam stepped up between the two Val still hanging on. "I don't like to negotiate with scumbags like you but since we've got you cornered i think I can make my point understood... You are defeated, no one is coming to save you and if we wanted to we could destroy you right now, but i would rather you go back to where you are from and let them know that this village is not to be messed with...can you do that for me?" Hyogamon laughed, he didn't plan on going down without a fight.

" Liam watch out!" Kazemon pushed him out the way as the ice oger attacked. Kazemon absorbed the blow and used his own momentum to throw him to the ground. Lobomon was quick on the return and drove both of his sabers through the beast's chest. Data streamed as the enemy was silenced. It was finally over. The team had won and made a new friend.

Liam thanked Faux for saving him, "That was close one, glad you guys were watching my back... oh by the way this is Val... he's coming with us...well i mean if he wants to that is... how about it Val? You seem brave would you like to come with us?" Val smiled so big his eyes closed, "You bet! I would be happy to travel with someone so strong!" Liam smiled and picked his new friend up off the ground, as he did his Digivice began to glow. Suddenly the little pink ball Digivolved into a bird about the same size as Biyomon was but it looked completely different. "Ah looks like our new friend has Digivolved into Hawkmon, well that will make him more useful..haha" Liam smiled as Hawkmon took a bow. Today might turn out pretty good after-all.....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Team:
Valteir: Hawkmon

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:53 am
Quote:

The day had been won and the villagers were free but Toucs hadn't seen his friend yet. "So Val have you seen my friend Agumon? Last time I was here he said he would stay here. We've come to see if he will join our team...he also has some information i need" Val smiled and nodded, "Ah yes right this way... the Ogermon got the jump on him and the chief and tied them up in the chief's hut. Right this way..." Liam and part followed Hawkmon as they went to go find Lobomon's friend.

As they entered the tent a little orange dinosaur was tied up to the post in the middle of the hut along side a bigger blue dinosaur that seemed to have the same single feather as Hawkmon on its head. The group hurried to untie them and the pair of dino's welcomed their guests, "Well it looks like it's our lucky day wouldn't you say Trusy?" The Chief turned to his small orange friend, "Looks like it, what's up this is Chief Allomon and I am..""Trusy the Agumon... It's been a while hot head...good thing i was hear to save you tail again" Agumon was take aback, "Toucs? Is that you... looks like someone has found a new Digivolution... How's you been fur brain?" Toucs laughed, as the old friend hugged, "Better than you it appears and ya I can Digivolve to Lobomon now thanks to my new friend here, this is Liam and Faux...I'm traveling with them as they explore the Digital World...we actually came to see if you wanted to go with us?"

Trust thought for a minute before answering, the village probably needed him but he had told Toucs that he would go with him once he found the one who could help them. If he's traveling with this Tamer than he must be the one. "Hum I don't like the idea of leaving this village but I guess it's time and we have things we must take care of....ok let's do it" Allmon nodded, "Do not worry about us, we will grow stronger and hopefully being run off like this will keep them away for a while." With that it was settled.

"Ok then, where are we heading?" Toucs pulled him to the side so only the two of them could hear what he said, "I think this is our key to find him again, when i was in NNC I could feel his presence but I could not find him....I think our best chance is to stay with Liam and try to find the others...for now though we should head back to NNC" Trusy nodded he trusted Toucs and knows that if says this is best he was probably right.

With Trusy and Val added tot heir numbers the group said their goodbyes and headed back toward NNC. Faux and Toucs had De-Digivolved to conserve energy and Trusy and Val had both been registered with the Digivice. Liam had learned a lot from this adventure and had seen a lot of the Digital world, but he knew they had even more to see and was still looking forward to it all. But after this crazy few days he was ready fro some rest.

The trip home was a lot calmer than the trip out there, no attacking Digimon and little to no trouble scaling the rock walls. NNC was in sight and a thoughts of a bed to sleep on push Liam the rest of the way. He wondered where they would go next and once they rested he wanted to know more of Toucs and Trusy's story. But that could wait till tomorrow....

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Team:
Trusy: Agumon
Valteir: Hawkmon

User Image

Mission complete!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:27 am
C Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruit, keep this up and you might just become a real Tamer [+65EXP]

Lief_7
Bronze [EXP=75][+65 EXP]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:31 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: File Mountain Hidden File Ridge | with :: Dorumon and Ryudamon, Nina and her partners
health :: 100% | feeling :: Really Really Really Confused | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

The Amazing [Digital] Race
O.O.C.
Still, totally questioning where to put this in my continuity

If it hadn't because he knew they were looking for something, and apparently Ryudamon having near perfect knowledge of exactly where they were going, for some unexplained reason, he dodged the question like there was no tomorrow when asked, Kutay would have had absolutely no idea where they were supposed to be going, or rather he wouldn't have been able to pick up on the signs that indicated the village for this portion of the race, the clue had been easy enough, as it helped in determining one thing, a mountain, which mountain could have taken days if not weeks of searching without Ryudamon's nearly random chime in that he had once been to a village of ninja like digimon, which just so happened to be in a mountain range. The group had decided to fly, because walking would have just been awful. Upon reaching the rather esoteric village, Kutay just wanted to know if they were in the right place. "Um, we're here for the race, is this the right place?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Was this the end? Was this it? Was this trully the last part of the race? So much sweat and effort tiredly completed during this race. Climbing up a ridiculously tall mountain didn't sit well with the girl. Gomamon seemed pleased with it and it was for its sake that she put up with this. Perhaps with the added effort of her race partner, Kutay; the team was able to make it this far. The girl had been lagging behind the male and Gomamon for some time. It took a while for the female to catch her breath when the team finally decided to take a small break. Although a 'break' isn't what came to mind when the human male grew curious as to whether this location was a part of this race or not. Inside, she pleaded that this place would indeed be so.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
C
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{Have yet to encounter}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ
lief_7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
location :: Wild Wild West Town > File Mountain| with :: Hanako, Kukkii and D
health :: 95% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Excited | EXP :: 150[Bronze]
mission

Quest Name: The Amazing [Digital] Race
Quest Level: xxx

Nikky and D couldn't make heads or tails from the clue that was given to them this time. "A shadow among Mon he is a fearsome warrior. He is in charge of your final challenge." The brunette read from the piece of paper. Not being given an inkling of the location made it difficult to figure out, though they always seemed to make it before. From the clue, she did know that the digimon had to be the sneaky or mysterious type, but where to start looking? The girls(Hanako and Nikky) seemed stumped, but the look on Kukkii's hidden face showed that he might've had an idea of who they were looking for and where to go. "Oh, oh oh oh!" He gasped at the possible thought of figuring it out. Just as the helmet head spoke, Hanako watched the other team dash out showed that they knew where to go. From the looks of things they had decided to go to the next location by flying. Not good, seeing as D and Nikky had already decided to walk all the way there. "You're wasting time! Spit it out already!" The plantoid digimon shouted in impatience. "There's a village in File Mountain where Ninjamon live!" Well, at least they knew where to go now. The journey to the top of the mountain was not a fun one, even more so since they had decided to walk there. 'Why did the village have to be there of all place!' would be one of the various complaints coming out of Hana's mouth if she weren't so out of breath trying to catch up.

When they had finally reached their destination, Nikky had spotted the other team. Looks like they were in the right place, at least both teams thought it was. They seemed to have been waiting for something, but it couldn't have been them, right? It was a race after all. Strange... She nodded in their direction before asking a Ninjamon if this was the next part of the race.

[[Sorry for the wait!! >.<;;]]

Hanako :: User Image| Kukkii :: User Image
Dstdnt

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:20 pm
D was wildly uncertain of the clue they had received, and was quite worried when Nikky was also unable to pinpoint the location but could see that the other team had arrived at the destination with no problem. "One of my guesses, but was not certain at all," he said while trailing behind Nikky and her Digimon. "You did a great job," he praised while smiling towards Kukkii as they arrived. The rest they had and additional time figuring out where the final part of the race would be did allow them to recuperate quite a lot, and D could feel energy surging through him at this high altitude in the Digital World. "So, File Mountain," D said, as he eyed the area and also introduced himself to the Ninjamon. "We're here for the race," he said, as his breathing slowed down as he started to prepare himself for the next stage, conserving as much energy as he could after scaling the mountain. Having the clue on him he scanned the area wondering what would be their next task.

lief_7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:31 am
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{Enter from New Network City}

The environment was different from the city. The air seemed more pure/clean than the accumulated smog in the city, their field of vision was filled with various sizes of rocks, and the winds truly did threaten to throw the team off the face of the mountain. The environment was harsh and clearly held danger that wasn’t present within the city. Every aspect of the mountain was foreign and had the potential to squash either the human or the Digimon into a nice pancake. The terrain was loose which led one to take careful steps while chugging along the paths. Various noises echoed here and there but not a peep came from the two who were trying to pass through the mountains. It was an unsettling silence, at least from an outsiders perspective. Gomamon just followed within the girl’s footsteps while the girl just moved along. Ever since the two left the city they hadn’t spoken to one another unless absolutely necessary. It wasn’t out of character for the girl to be as quiet as she was now but the same could not be said of the Digimon. Its expression was another telltale sign that something was amiss between the two. It kept its head down and from time to time would grumble words that were inaudible to the human’s ears.

The wind whipped up some loose dirt to fill the two’s vision with unwanted particles. And though such occurances were beginning to be commonplace it was utterly annoying to the human girl. She didn’t say a word about it, nor complained about a single aspect of this journey. In her mind the girl was mapping out and thinking of various scenarios that may happen once they had passed this terrain. Scenarios of the type of Digimon they would run into, how they would potentially fight off the creature, along with the possibility of being unable to win the fight. It wasn’t as if the two were there to fight a high-leveled Digimon. To find the source of the disturbance would be their first task IF Gomamon would snap out of its delusions.
So, what was going on with the small aquatic Digimon? Well, to spoil it now would be to ruin the events that were to occur….so lets give a small spoiler. A small seed began to manifest itself into Gomamon’s mind. A very dangerous seed that would sprout unnecessary and hateful feelings towards one specific person. Certainly there were others that coaxed these feelings but the main source sprouted from one individual. This seed wasn’t only within the Digimon but had its affects on the human girl. The girl had certainly pondered what may have turned Gomamon to become much more quiet and bitter. The only clue she had was that it had something to do with Gatomon and Captain. The girl wasn’t exactly sure what about them ticked off Gomamon but the answer certainly lied within them.

For now, all the thinking that she could spare will trudging through the mountains would have to go in the backburner. The mountains were beginning to thin out as the two would soon leave this arid region. Hours of walking through the mountain had done little to ease any of the individuals present. They had taken breaks during certain times, drunk some water from the canteen but they both agreed that this was bothersome. The human would have certainly preferred to have flown over these rocks than to painfully walk through them. The Digimon would have preferred to have a flying Digivolution than to rely on any other Digimon that was associated with Nina. Certainly roots of jealousy were digging its way into the Digimons mind and it did little to stop it.
{Exit to Data Ocean}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{Have yet to encounter}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The three walked through the mountains at an easy but quick pace. The three of them remained focus on watching their steps so that none of them would be blasted off the face of this geological feature.
”Remind me why this purple fur ball is coming with us?”
”I’m no such thing,” quickly retorted the Digimon.
”Dorumon is part of the team now.” Nina spoke between breaths as they all trudged along the terrain. Gomamon looked up at the purple Digimon and then towards Nina.
”Well, knowing you I’m sure nothing I’ll say will change your mind.” Nina gave a firm nod. Gomamon sighed as he followed the girl.
”Listen up Dorumon,” Gomamon beckoned Dorumon a bit behind Nina as she continued to walk along. The Digimon wanted to get a bit out of earshot from the girl. Dorumon didn’t appear overly pleased but did go a bit a ways from the girl.
”I know that you aren’t quite a child as you make yourself out to be. I don’t know why and I’m not sure I want to know why you act the way you act; that is your business. However, should your business begin to inflict any harm upon Nina then I’m going to make your business my business. As long as you keep Nina safe then that is all I really care about.” Gomamon was unusually serious as it spoke to the dinosaur-like creature. Its sudden transformation made even Dorumon surprised.
”You aren’t all that honest yourself.”
”I’ve got my issues sure, but I’m sure every Digimon has their issues.” Gomamon seemed to be deep in its thoughts while looking at Nina’s back.
”I almost forgot but I want to make her smile.” Gomamon seemed to murmer the words to itself as it continued to walk along. Dorumon looked at the white Digimon but was unsure if it should respond.
”As long as you protect Nina you can put on any façade you want.” With those words Gomamon left Dorumon and bounded off to be at Nina’s side. Dorumon stopped in its tracks while watching the two. Something was stirring in its mind but it quickly shook it away and ran after the two.
{Exit to New Network City}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
Gomamon->Ikkakumon-->Zudomon
Dodomon->Dorimon-->Dorumon
User Image

Away:
Gatomon->{With WarGreymon}
WarGreymon->{With Gatomon}
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games