Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
My Brother and His Wife need Prayers Please.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSammy_Bear_23

Friendly Poster

4,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:23 am
Indeed hello there everyone.
I am here to simply ask for your prayers and a little comfort at this moment. My brother and his wife just recently [four days ago] had there beautiful baby girl Rosemary. But I am afraid to say that she was premature and her lungs were not fully developed. Her immune system is also under developed as well. She is being monitored constantly and she is on machines to help her receive the Oxygen she needs to survive. I would much appreciate it if you all would just keep my brother and his wife and daughter in your prayers. Indeed I thank you all kindly.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:28 am
I will pray for them. Keep us posted on how how they are all doing, both your brother, his wife and their daughter.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

iiSammy_Bear_23

Friendly Poster

4,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:32 am
Garland-Green
I will pray for them. Keep us posted on how how they are all doing, both your brother, his wife and their daughter.

I appreciate the kindness. My brother said that she hasn't gotten any more worse. For that I am grateful.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:47 am
iiSammy_Bear_23
I am here to simply ask for your prayers and a little comfort at this moment. My brother and his wife just recently [four days ago] had there beautiful baby girl Rosemary. But I am afraid to say that she was premature and her lungs were not fully developed. Her immune system is also under developed as well. She is being monitored constantly and she is on machines to help her receive the Oxygen she needs to survive. I would much appreciate it if you all would just keep my brother and his wife and daughter in your prayers. Indeed I thank you all kindly.

Trust me, I can say from personal experience what it's like to be born premature, since I was supposed to be born mid to late January 1986 but I was born first week of October 1985; I was 2 lbs 01 oz at birth. I will pray for your brother and wife, however.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Angelus1987

Friendly Citizen

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:37 am
My wife and I will pray for them!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:41 pm
iiSammy_Bear_23
I will pray as asked. I too was premature and it was really difficult for my parents because the doctors wouldn't believe I could survive, but here am I. I had many complications. Anyway, I'll keep ye all in my prayers. heart  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

iiSammy_Bear_23

Friendly Poster

4,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
iiSammy_Bear_23

Trust me, I can say from personal experience what it's like to be born premature, since I was supposed to be born mid to late January 1986 but I was born first week of October 1985; I was 2 lbs 01 oz at birth. I will pray for your brother and wife, however.

Indeed I am quite relieved to know you were able to make through being born at that time. I am sure you are a wonderful person. I do appreciate your prayers, and I too will pray for you as well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:23 pm
Servant Reborn
iiSammy_Bear_23
I will pray as asked. I too was premature and it was really difficult for my parents because the doctors wouldn't believe I could survive, but here am I. I had many complications. Anyway, I'll keep ye all in my prayers. heart

Indeed I am quite glad you were able to survive. It shows just how strong God has made you. The doctors believe that my niece will not survive another week. She is hardly responding to their treatments as my brother has informed me. But never-the-less, I have hope that she will survive.  

iiSammy_Bear_23

Friendly Poster

4,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:24 pm
iiSammy_Bear_23
Kaosujin Ryu
iiSammy_Bear_23

Indeed I am quite relieved to know you were able to make through being born at that time. I am sure you are a wonderful person. I do appreciate your prayers, and I too will pray for you as well.

Thank you; as it is, I'm strongly considering going on a short mission trip to assist recovery in a couple of cities in my home state (a few friends of mine are doing overseas mission trips in China, Cuba and Jamaica as well, though I do not feel ready for that yet).  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
iiSammy_Bear_23
Kaosujin Ryu
iiSammy_Bear_23

Thank you; as it is, I'm strongly considering going on a short mission trip to assist recovery in a couple of cities in my home state (a few friends of mine are doing overseas mission trips in China, Cuba and Jamaica as well, though I do not feel ready for that yet).

Indeed that sounds quite like it would be an enjoyable experience. I wish you all the best on your journey if you decide to take that step. I myself have helped rebuild homes before in Kentucky for a couple of summers in a row and I found it as a rather blessed experience. I returned home feeling at peace with myself. Please inform me if you do go on that journey, I will pray for you each day.  

iiSammy_Bear_23

Friendly Poster

4,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100