Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Christian apologetics
Introduction from Deeper Waters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeperWaters

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:35 pm
Hi everyone. Just introducing myself. I won't be on as much unless I'm specifically needed. Just let me know somehow. I can be reached best at apologianick@gmail.com. Anyway, I run the blog of deeperwaters.wordpress.com, an apologetics blog, and I run the Deeper Waters Podcast, an apologetics podcast. I hope to be here on an as needed basis to help people out with Christian apologetics. I'm also a diagnosed Aspie as is my wife of nearly four years at this point.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:47 pm
Welcome to the guild! I came across some of your posts in the Morality and Religion forum and I want to say kudos on the well thought through, and sound replies! You seem like you have your stuff together with regards to knowing the Bible! smile God bless you and your ministry. Our Lord Jesus bless it to bear good fruits for the Lord!  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

DeeperWaters

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:16 pm
Garland-Green
Welcome to the guild! I came across some of your posts in the Morality and Religion forum and I want to say kudos on the well thought through, and sound replies! You seem like you have your stuff together with regards to knowing the Bible! smile God bless you and your ministry. Our Lord Jesus bless it to bear good fruits for the Lord!

Thank you very much! Yes. I've been doing apologetics work for nearly fifteen years now. Always learning!  
Christian apologetics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games