Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please Pray. I'm Obessed with my Professor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:02 pm
Hi, I'm 18 and developed a giant crush on my professor. I couldn't/ can't stop thinking about him. I tried to flirt with him and he pretty much shut me down.
I need prayers that I will grow closer to God and stop pursing a man old enough to be my father. It's so hard when this professor is so attractive and smart.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:01 am
Jesuslittleprincess
Hi, I'm 18 and developed a giant crush on my professor. I couldn't/ can't stop thinking about him. I tried to flirt with him and he pretty much shut me down.
I need prayers that I will grow closer to God and stop pursing a man old enough to be my father. It's so hard when this professor is so attractive and smart.

Lil princess, don't worry about it we all get them at your age. I had a huge crush on a girl when I was 14, turned out bad because at the end she....CRUSHED my heart. XP You're in my prayer. Good looks and good brains aren't everything. Chase after God's heart as David did. smile At least God will give you Love in return. razz  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:07 am
Oh dear, sorry bout that.
I'll pray for you dear c:  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:51 am
Guard your heart from worldly lusts for they will lead you away from the Lord. I will pray for you.  

Angelus1987

Friendly Citizen

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

MrsQuandary

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:08 pm
When I was younger I wrote letters to my future husband. You can tell him about your life, and let him know he's loved. You can even write lists of what you're looking for in a God-fearing husband, to strengthen your walls from those "other guys".

If you write letters, just remember to save them.

Just remember, if he isn't your husband, he's someone else's.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games