Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Great Digi-Mafia! (Game Over) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:31 am
User Image

~The Great Digi-Mafia~

Before we begin, I would like you to read this quick excerpt that gives you the basics of the game--if you aren't already familiar.

If you would like to join in the mafia game, please pm me saying that you would like to join. I will compile the names below, and once we reach a required minimum, I will pm each player their role, and the game shall begin. If you have further questions after reading the above excerpt, feel free to PM me with any and all questions.

The prize; for obtaining victory in the Great Digi-Mafia, a total prize pool of various digimon, as well as one billion gold is to be split between all of the winners.

And here's our list of players:
- UnHolyFudge
- Lief_7
- Shadow of Miracles
- X Kaos X
- Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
- dragonianflame
- Ethan Kirito Soul
- Corruption Zero
- SpazzticPanda1311
- Levelknight
- Peter D Hook
- Darkfire Karan
- Black_Blood Cat
- Im Windspirit
- MrTurkeyism

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:32 am
~ Rules ~

1. You are allowed to communicate with each other through pm, but be wary; for all you know, that person is not what they seem...and they're just trying to kill you for a better prize.
2. You are not allowed to use the content of the Moderator's PMs outside of this thread. Quoting anything the Moderator has sent to you outside of this thread warrants immediate disqualification if discovered.
3. During downtime between rounds, this thread is to be used as an investigative tool, even if it's only a chatterbox. Somewhere, somebody will slip up. Use that to your advantage.
4. Using parties outside of the game to discover roles/teams is against the rules.
5. The gold prize is split between any and all winning players; meaning that the more of your friends you kill off...the higher your reward. Move with caution.
6. *NEW RULE* The use of Skype as a means of communicating about the Mafia Game is strictly prohibited. Anyone caught using this method will be immediately disqualified from the game.

Long story short, this is a game of true manipulation. Deceive your friends and enemies alike in a competition for the ultimate prize. Good luck.

~ Clarifications ~

1. The rounds will advance once every player has voted for that phase/all powers have been used.
2. During the day phase, everyone votes in this thread, using a voting outline that I'll provide below. You may vote only once per phase. Villagers do not vote during the night phase.
3. At night, Mafia members and people with powers are to PM their choices to me directly to avoid being caught.
4. Sharing the contents of my message--where I told you what your role is--is strictly prohibited, and I will disqualify you on the spot if I find out you shared it.
5. Remember that this is a game of deception and greed; your friends aren't your friends anymore. With that in mind, I will post the voting outline, and we shall begin. If you have any questions, contact me directly.

Voting Outline:

[b]Phase:[/b] (Day or Night)
[b]Person You Wish to Kill:[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b]

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:33 am
It's Time to Begin:

Day Phase One:

- Happenings So Far:
xxx- On the first day, Muffin's body was found awkwardly positioned inside a ball pit. How he got there--or how he died--are unknown. Autopsy revealed an innumerable amount of plastic balls inside and outside of his intestines.
xxx- Levelknight was discovered at the bottom of the ocean, his entire body covered with a strange parasitic fungi that looked to be generated by some sort of strange magical spell. In his hand, he held a strange weapon; three blades in the shape of a triangle extended with a hollow inside.
xxx- UnHolyFudge was found on the rooftop of the village's raunchiest tavern, the bodies of dead hookers laid strewn out around him. In each of their chests was a triangle-shaped hole.
xxx- They found Karan with a Fedora switched out with his brain. Freaky stuff, I know.
xxx- Windy's eyes, fingernails, toenails, and hair were found replaced with play-doh. Whatever else they did to her, it could have been good.
xxx- Yume would have died, but as her life was about to end, a strange healing energy enveloped her, preserving her, allowing her to walk amongst the living for another day.
xxx- CorruptionZero's body was found dangling in a meat locker, punched to a savory al-dente Rocky style.

- List of the Deceased:
xxx- -EM- Epic Muffin
xxx- Peter D Hook (Villager)
xxx- Levelknight (Don of the Mafia)
xxx- UnholyFudge (Villager)
xxx- Lief_7 (Villager)
xxx- Darkfire Karan (Villager)
xxx- Im Windspirit (Villager)
xxx- Ethan Kirito Soul (Mafia Lover)
xxx- (Black_Blood Cat) (Lover)
xxx- Corruption Zero (Villager)
xxx- SpazzticPanda1311 (Detective)
xxx-
xxx-

Night Phase One:

Happenings So Far:
xxx- Pandy was found dangling from the tallest chocolate factory, completely coated in a now solidified chocolate. It may have been a good way to die. Who knows?
xxx- Lief_7 was found dead the exact same way he died last time. However, autopsies also discovered a giant number '2', forged completely in metal, lodged in his stomach.
xxx- Once the witch Pokemon Trainer and his witch Trainer girlfriend were discovered playing with their Serperior and Luvdisc in the back shed, they were quickly hanged for the crimes of public exposure and pokemon heresy.
xxx- SpazzticPanda1311--the village detective--was killed over a children's card game; she drew a first-turn exodia, and was shot to death by the villagers. Apparently luck made her a part of the force? Who knows.
xxx-

UnHolyFudge

Lief_7

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

dragonianflame

Ethan Kirito Soul

Corruption Zero

SpazzticPanda1311

Levelknight

Peter D Hook

Darkfire Karan

Black_Blood Cat

Im Windspirit

MrTurkeyism

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:36 am
I signup  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:41 am
I Haz returned from dead to sign up for this ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:28 am
Beep beep ima jeep  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:03 pm
Lego  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:15 pm
I'm here too  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:23 pm
Kupo. Present:3  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:32 pm
Hey guys the rules say to PM him, I would probably follow those if you want to play haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:52 pm
lief_7
Hey guys the rules say to PM him, I would probably follow those if you want to play haha

People follow me remember.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:32 pm
lief_7

Pretty Sure they all did lol  

KiroMishima
Crew

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:19 am
my pm is going to take forever sooo.... yah. I tried sending one right after the announcement, but it still hasn't sent yet. dragonian wants to join.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:01 pm
SIGNUPS END IN THREE HOURS! SIGN UP NOW OR MISS YOUR CHANCE...  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300