Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I did it!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:14 am
I am now a Floor Supervisor and am back to working night shifts, but this time. As a manager!  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:34 pm
woot wooot!!! way to go smile congratulations smile 4laugh  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:56 pm
Woot for progress! Keep it up smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:07 pm
I didn't realize how much paperwork I have to do on the over night shifts lol It's crazy!  

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:01 pm
lol probably have to catch up on what the others didn't do during the day lol that's kinda how it's like where i work, but of a trickle down effect >.< hopefully not though smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:16 am
Waitingforwings6
lol probably have to catch up on what the others didn't do during the day lol that's kinda how it's like where i work, but of a trickle down effect >.< hopefully not though smile

Kind of. Under the area where the food is made is a small tub where we put all food (raw or completed) that we have to waste because it fell on the ground, wasn't cooked fully, etc etc, and sometimes that tub goes a whole day without being counted so when I get there it's all full and it takes me about 20 minutes to count it all. Then nobody inputs it into the system so it takes me about an hour to do that if my crew doesn't need my help.

It's annoying.  

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:46 pm
oh ick sad no fun >.< i guess with a higher position comes more responsibility >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:05 am
It's not just a managers job to count that though. Anyone who is in the grill area as a crew or above is supposed to count that bucket. But so far there are only 3 other managers who actually give people "going home" jobs and I'm one of them. Some people say I'm strict because I won't let them leave until they do something that helps the team out.  

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 pm
see i think that makes a good manager, cause then you dont get any slackers >.< well you'll get them and get a lot of bitching but at least maybe theyll catch on and get the idea that if all the s**t gets done in a timely manor they can get home on time  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:49 pm
I have this one kid who'll be like "Or not." if I ask him to do anything and it makes me so mad. I came really close to writing him up yesterday, but decided not to because he stayed later to help us out.  

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 pm
>.< why cant it be legal to b***h slap people? *sighs* though i know i jokingly say no sometimes to my managers, but they know i'm only kidding >.< maybe he is only kidding? if not sounds like he can be a real jerk  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games