Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
zOMG Monthly Games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What time is best for you to play a game?
  noon-5pm PST
  5pm-10pm PST
  10pm-3am PST
  3am-8am PST
  8am-noon PST
View Results

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:11 pm
Hey, are there any zOMG players out there?

We're thinking about gathering every month to play together as a guild! We can farm or do any boss according to the lowest CL player that joins us. Or we can even dress up to a theme and just chat. If you guys have any ideas for what we can do together in zOMG, feel free to pitch in!

If you're interested in joining us, please reply with what days/times are best for you and what CL you are. classified_omnomgrunny  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:39 am
badtzmaru
Hey, are there any zOMG players out there?

We're thinking about gathering every month to play together as a guild! We can farm or do any boss according to the lowest CL player that joins us. Or we can even dress up to a theme and just chat. If you guys have any ideas for what we can do together in zOMG, feel free to pitch in!

If you're interested in joining us, please reply with what days/times are best for you and what CL you are. classified_omnomgrunny

Ahh no one has replied to this?? ;o; I play zOMG a lot! I'm currently working on getting all of my rings to CL 10 (with my usual set I'm CL 10 but changing a couple rings usually brings me down into the 9's somewhere).

I'm usually available from 1pm-10pm every day if this offer is still open! ovo /  

VerticalForklift

Ruthless Hunter

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:17 pm
VerticalForklift
Ahh no one has replied to this?? ;o; I play zOMG a lot! I'm currently working on getting all of my rings to CL 10 (with my usual set I'm CL 10 but changing a couple rings usually brings me down into the 9's somewhere).

I'm usually available from 1pm-10pm every day if this offer is still open! ovo /
Yeah, the guild is pretty quiet lately. emo

I'd love to help you on any of your quests! Just quote me here or leave a comment in my profile if you're playing, and I'll join you if I can. 3nodding  
TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games