Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:56 pm
"Sure, that would be great." Tifa replied as she stood from her chair. Glancing to her left, she saw a few familiar faces. "No, not at all. We were just about to open up for the day anyhow." Tifa added as she shook her head no, picking up a clean wash cloth from behind the counter. Taking it in hand, she started washing off tables. "Grab that mop and bucket in the corner Cloud. This floor could use a good spit shine." Tifa instructed calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:03 pm
"Ok and Denzel I know I promised I would take you to vist Marlene so to make it up I called in a favor and asked Sid to bring too pick you up and bring you in his plane so please meet him on the roof." Cloud said pretty sure he would enjoy the ride in a plane.
As he started to mop he looked around he knew a lot of the people that where coming in but there was also a few new people which was odd since most people that came where those who always came to relax and have fun but the two newpeople looked more like fighters then workers or someone trying to unwind after a hard days work.. just as he finished he noticed a couple of possible trouble makers walk in not wanting to make a scene he put the mop away and walked over to Tifa.
"Something's not right Tifa. Those guys who sat at the bar seats do not look like the type who are here to relax and have fun." Cloud whispered hugging Tifa to cover up what he was saying and because he wanted to give her a hug as he had yet too because he was gone before she awoke.

(OOC: Sorry I took so long was dealing with a couple people who had issues with what I said in a forum post.)  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:47 pm
((Not a problem. I've been doing a bit of research on Final Fantasy 7 to get a better understanding of the story and characters for a while.))

Tifa was nearly caught off guard as she felt Cloud hug her. That was hardly like him to do such a thing, as far as she knew. Before she could say a word, she found herself asleep at the counter near the bar for some odd reason. Tifa let out a yawn as she woke, still holding the cleaning rag in her hand as she turned her gaze to her right. "Mmm... Cloud?" Tifa muttered, blinking a few times to try and clear her sight.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:46 am
"Yeah." Cloud said hearing Tifa start to speak as she awoke. "Denzel take over!" Cloud said sliding a drink to someone at the end of the bar before sitting down in a chair himself. Cloud had been there for awhile and had opened the bar as it was a slow day for his delivery service. and there where only a few people in it. He seem to be his normal self barely saying anything and always deep in thought. before he sat down he got two cups of coffee and sat one down in front of Tiffa. "You really should stop keeping the bar open so late." Cloud added as he sat down and drank his own. he had gotten in late because of a call while on a delivery and after a few hours rest had opened the bar.

((By the way i was thinking that could and Tifa are a couple as it shows they are by the end of the game and the end of the movie.))  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:15 pm
((Sounds like a good idea!))

Tifa grabbed a hold of the coffee mug in her hand, taking a drink. "Mmm, sorry. I guess I should of closed up sooner the last several times." she apologized, letting out a yawn. Her eyes were still half closed as she noticed it hadn't been as busy at the bar like it usually was on most days. 'Well, at least I can be on break for a while.' Tifa thought observantly, despite nearly falling asleep on the table once again. There weren't as many customers as on a weekend, but it gave Tifa much less to deal with, especially those that would get rather rowdy most of the time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:35 pm
Cloud kept quite as he normally did when they talked at least until he heard Tifa say she was sorry. It was not like her as normally she was the one telling him too take it easy and rely on her. "Are you feeling ok Tifa?" Cloud asked as two odd looking guys walked in. He did not say anything just nodded to Denzel who nodded back. He only did that too him when someone who entered could be trouble.  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:04 pm
"Yeah, I'm just tired." Tifa replied, managing to give a slight nod. She drank about half of her mug full of coffee, putting it down on the counter. As she turned her gaze, Tifa had also noticed the two strange people enter the bar. "So, how goes the job? It seems like they've been keeping you really busy." Tifa asked, turning her attention back to Cloud. She managed to finish half the mug of coffee as the caffeine had already started to kick in, leaving her much more alert than before.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:00 pm
"With the mako issues some odd monsters have shown up so more and more people are leaving the delivery jobs as it also means fighting the monsters to keep your package safe. How has work been for you?" Cloud said as two more shifty looking guys walked in though cloud noticed something really odd about them.

"There eyes there from solider." Cloud thought his look turning serious after getting a good look at them. "Tifa the two that came in there ex solider and from what the others have said most of them have become mercenary's." Cloud whispered to her as Denzel served the first two a drink made from a high alcohol content drink . His training from solider was starting to kick in as he knew nothing good could come from the ex soliders being there but asking them to leave could end just as badly especially if they where on a job.

((Sorry I took so long been having some small issues.))  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:36 pm
Princess Zelda21
"Yeah, I'm just tired." Tifa replied, managing to give a slight nod. She drank about half of her mug full of coffee, putting it down on the counter. As she turned her gaze, Tifa had also noticed the two strange people enter the bar. "So, how goes the job? It seems like they've been keeping you really busy." Tifa asked, turning her attention back to Cloud. She managed to finish half the mug of coffee as the caffeine had already started to kick in, leaving her much more alert than before.

((OOC just a reminder quote in case you forgot or something.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:05 am
Glancing in the direction of the two men, Tifa heard Cloud whisper something about them to her. She turned her attention back to him after a moment. "It's been good. Most days are as slow as ever lately I guess." Tifa replied calmly. She grabbed the handle of her mug, taking another long drink of her coffee before setting it down on the table. If she had to guess, the two that came in were probably likely to cause havoc considering their background from what Cloud had explained.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:02 pm
Princess Zelda21
Glancing in the direction of the two men, Tifa heard Cloud whisper something about them to her. She turned her attention back to him after a moment. "It's been good. Most days are as slow as ever lately I guess." Tifa replied calmly. She grabbed the handle of her mug, taking another long drink of her coffee before setting it down on the table. If she had to guess, the two that came in were probably likely to cause havoc considering their background from what Cloud had explained.
Sorry but I have quit the guild as it takes way to long for anyone to reply. in the other rp it took a person about five days and you took four. even in the ooc areas there is hardly anyone talking outside of the spam forum which for the most of it is not really talk.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff