After much debate with myself, and a little convincing from our good friend, Animeprincess_9400, I have returned to Gaia.

I understand that many people from Why Not?'s RPC renaissance have left (such as myself, DIME, Incubus Gage, zfatal, Tieaiel (Lutecest), T a l e s O f M i s e r y, Qui Bears, Lavender-the-9-tailed-fox, Pirate Radio FM, Weasel-Loving-Shadow, Dreaming_of_Flying, d3arlylov3d, Zelly-Fangirl, Driinex Raedell Laneir, Mad Haru, MyNameIsTragic, LovetoCauseMayhem, Lucky Tiger, Bikki Kobayashi IV, and other fabulous rp gods), which is a little sad, but expected. I might try to start up my Gaia again, but that all depends on if I have the time to do so.

I hope that some of my friends will recognize my username and will fondly remember the times we spent together (as weeby as they got).

---

BTW, my name is actually Toby. It was never Oliver or Adrianne. Y'all knew me when I was like 12 to 15 when I said I was 15 to 18. I'm actually 18 now and going to college shortly, so as you can tell I've changed quite a lot.

Jesus Christ, we were all such weebs.