Reply Introduction Threads
Hi,hi I'm new here.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Skunky

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:54 pm
My name is Rowanne but just call me by my username/nickname. I am 22 years old. I have a boyfriend, but he's not old enough to join this group yet. I am 21 weeks pregnant and I'm having a baby girl. My due date is October 1st. smile I'm so excited.
i love to draw and meet new people. I'm recently trying to get back into role playing. I'm currently jobless. I hope to make some new gaia friends cus all of mine don't use gaia anymore. sad
Not sure what else to put here. i have most of my stuff bout me on my profile. lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:27 pm
Welcome to the Geezer Guild!
We have a casual roleplay in the Geezerville subforum of the guild. It's been a little slow lately, but you're welcome to join in! cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:55 am
YAY!!! Welcome to a great and fun guild. I can be found mostly in the games forum.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:31 am
Kits Rose
We have a casual roleplay in the Geezerville subforum of the guild. It's been a little slow lately, but you're welcome to join in! cat_3nodding

Thank you smile
I noticed that there was a role play part of this group. I may join it soon. I'm away at my boyfriends house so I don't want to start anything till I'm back home. smile But I will check it out though,  

Toxic Skunky

Toxic Skunky

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:34 am
Nei1
YAY!!! Welcome to a great and fun guild. I can be found mostly in the games forum.

Thank you. smile Sweet i'd have to check out that forum. There's so much to check out I'm not sure what to check out first lol.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:40 pm
Toxic Skunky
Kits Rose

Thank you smile
I noticed that there was a role play part of this group. I may join it soon. I'm away at my boyfriends house so I don't want to start anything till I'm back home. smile But I will check it out though,

I look forward to seeing you there! ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:45 am
Welcome to GGG! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:54 am
Toxic Skunky
Nei1

Thank you. smile Sweet i'd have to check out that forum. There's so much to check out I'm not sure what to check out first lol.
Just take what interested you the most, that's always a good place to start..  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
Introduction Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items