Submit

Would you like some medicine?
  for that BURN
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:18 pm
Just found this. It made me laugh. twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:57 pm
La Bijou
Just found this. It made me laugh. twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To be honest I would have to take the sisters side on this inviting someone along who will more then likely have a worse time then if they where kept out is worse then keeping them out to be honest. (I mean if your going to a movie with a friend and invite anther friend who has no interest or does not like the movie you and your other friend are watching it would be rude to force them to watch the movie.) Now as for inviting someone along on a shopping spree and meal who has no money is not fare both you as you would have to buy them there meals and if they saw something they really liked but could never afford you would have to spend money meant for your kids clothing (she did say they shopped for there kids clothes) on her or let her feel bad that she could not have it. Now as for the sister crying in tears maybe the sister should really think about why she was left out instead of just the fact that she was left out. Though if she feels left out maybe finding friends who she shares common interest with and also has the same money issues would be better. (True there outings would not be as good as sisters but so long as she has a friend and someone to talk too does it really matter. (I myself would rather have a friend who likes play games or going for walks then two friends how can take me to a mall and treat me out.)  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100