Username: Sasha_Blouse AOT

Name: Lyra Bee

Job: High School Student

Abilities: Enjoys to sing Anime songs, plays too much Video Games.

Equipment: wears a small bag for her to carry, berrys, and Aid for the Digimon's

Appearance: Blue Hair, Gray shirt, black shirt, red boots. (I can't read my old drawings from the past)

Personality: Kind to everyone, can be really clumsie sometimes.

Biography: When she was a little girl she was bullied a lot, she had painful times.

When she was dragged into the Digimon World, she found many different things that looked Cute to her! She came accross this really CUTE Chibomon. She asked if the Chibomon can be her partner in the Digimon World, the Digimon accepted it and they became friends! Ever since that day, Lyra would always go there and make friends with the Digimons. She took care of them, played with them, and other things. When she turned 10 yr. Her dad and herself do some farming, then these random bad guys who randomly grabbed them both asked some questions about the Digimon world. Lyra didn't say anything and been frightened. When the robbers didn't believe in him they killed him right in FRONT of here eyes. The robbers let them go, Lyra ran inside the house and told her mom. Her mom was upset and cried into tears, Lyra stood back up and went back into the farm and called her Digimon Chibomon to attack them for what they did to her dad and mom. After that the robbers ran away and never came back. From that day and on she never came back to the Digi World.

After those things she moved away to keep her mom safe. When she turned 14 and went to High School. She felt lonley and never made any friends, so she went back to the Digi world. After those things she remember in her past that she had fun and took care of the Digimon's, and that day. She been comming on their more often then usual. It made her friendly to others, and she made friends.

Home: She dosen't rermember her Childhood home, but she lives in a Apartment by herself

Alignment: Still kind to everyone. But when something bad happenes she will stand up for it. She will never let someone have this happen again in life.

Digimon:
Chibomon

First Encounter: When she recived a Digi device on her computer. and started to enter in it.

Picture: https://twitter.com/Theolamaclan/status/470484742794932224
(I can't upload it on here..)

Karan: Let me help with that (sorry if you didnt want anyone to edit this or stuff DX)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you Karan smile