Submit

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:35 pm
Hello! My name is Kiyoko, I am a semi-lit to literate roleplayer who is looking for a couple of roleplays to keep me busy while I don't work 5 days a week, haha. I just need something to relax while doing and be able to use my imagination on.

I hope someone picks this up and I will do just about anything, it just needs to be run by me and a story line built up!(:

Respond here if you're interested!!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:13 pm
KiyokoXXXInuzuka
Hello! My name is Kiyoko, I am a semi-lit to literate roleplayer who is looking for a couple of roleplays to keep me busy while I don't work 5 days a week, haha. I just need something to relax while doing and be able to use my imagination on.

I hope someone picks this up and I will do just about anything, it just needs to be run by me and a story line built up!(:

Respond here if you're interested!!

Well I do have one role-play that I was thinking of doing as a group one however, If you like it the role-plays plot is flexible enough to be a group or 1x1 rp.

Now as for me! My writing skills do very as how well I am feeling in both mind and/or body tends to effect them. I do make it a point to copy what the person puts out. (This means if you put out 2 paragraphs I will do so as well.) the amount of details varies as well because some people like a lot of details as others prefer fewer. (Let me know how much you like so I can adjust this as needed.) I am on gaia almost everyday. (Who am I kidding the only reason I would not be on is if I am so sick I am stuck in my bed or in the er or I do not have internet for a whole day) though I will admit the amount of time varies from day to day depending on how much I have to do that day irl.  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:43 pm
Moonlight Fox Spirit

Oh! What is your idea, if you don't me asking?

Also, I don't mind so much on the literary, but so long as there are no one liners or nothing to work with...

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:00 pm
KiyokoXXXInuzuka
Moonlight Fox Spirit

Also, I don't mind so much on the literary, but so long as there are no one liners or nothing to work with...
Sorry to say but I quit the guild yesterday as it seems to be very inactive.  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

tesazombie

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:03 pm
KiyokoXXXInuzuka
Moonlight Fox Spirit

im looking for one ^^ semi lit to lit is fine for me  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff