Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:13 pm
User ImageYa Lan wondered where the tribe could be. She had been lost for a good two days now trying to find the tribe her mother told her about. Her mother’s friend had joined a place that should have been here yet despite Ya Lan’s skills she couldn’t find it. She was as silent as a ghost gliding among the trees not sure if she should give up or not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image

Nimat was laying on the highest sturdy branch he could find. He love the silents of the woods. Then he heard something that broke the silents of the woods. He slowly looked down to see if he could find out what caused it. Nothing was there. "Maybe it was a bunny." he said to himself. Then the noise got louder and he heard a voice. "WHO IS THERE?" he yelled  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:25 am
Ya Lan hadn't noticed that here was another with her in the woods until a shout surrounded her. Surprised she instinctively folded her wings and began to plummet. Flailing she grabbed a branch but it snapped under her weight. Finding another she had come to a jarring halt with her nails scraping at the wood. She looked around wondering where the voice was coming from and not sure if she should answer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:39 am
Nimat jumped to the sound of the branch braking. He hurried and jumped up to look around. "That nose was so close." he said. He spread his wings and jumped down using his wing like a parachute. He landed softly on the ground, so what ever made the sound wouldn't be able to hear him. He walked these lands so many times that he could easily have the advantage. He started to walk toward where the sound came from. As he was walking he stepped on the broken branch. He examine the branch and seen claw marks on the branch. He looked closer and there was some purple, blueish fur on the branch. " I wounder who or what did this."  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:26 am
Ya Lan's instincts to hide had taken over and she was trying to hide when she noticed moments below her. She saw a blue phim on the ground looking at the branch that had fallen so far below. She was a bit scared but she was also sore from her fall so trying to flee was out of the question. "Hello?" Here voice was tenitive at best. Clinging to the branch she was sure she could glide down if needed but decided that should only be an option if the fox was hostile and she needed to flee. She might end up more lost, but right now she didn't care and wasn't even sure was possible to get more turned around than she already was.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:41 am
Nimat jumped a little from hear a voice. " Who are you? Are you hurt?" he said in a soft voice so he would scare who ever spoke . Nimat started to walk around to see if he can hear where the voice is coming from. Nimat made sure that his defense was not down just in case who ever said hello would not attack him with his guard down.  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:57 am
Ya Lan’s ears perked to catch the voice from below. It was strange that the male never once looked up. Though perhaps that was more the fall of the land than a lack of skill. This place seemed to have echoes born of nothing save the eerie silence. Her coloring would have made her easy to spot. Though he had found where the branch had fallen so perhaps he did know where she was and was simply giving her the benefit of showing herself not to be a foe? He certainly moved like he expected an attack. Slowly creeping out further onto the branch she had been hiding on she called out a response to his questions. “I’m merely sore not hurt.” She felt uncertain but her father’s wisdom of nothing ventured nothing gained rang through her mind. “I am Ya Lan daughter of Lilia and Xi Lan.” She didn’t’ mention her parents weren’t mates and had mates of their own when she had been born.. that tended to have a strange reaction from foxes when she told them. “I came to see out…” There was a pause while she combed her memories to find the name of her mother’s friend. “Emi. A dark blue vixen with golden swirls. To my knowedgel she was traveling with a colorful vixen …rail….ray… Ray-ell?” Ya Lan really had no idea what the name of Emi’s lover had been or if they were still together. This was but another stop on places to attempt and gather some information on where to head next. She offered more information for her quest wasn’t secrete or anything of the like. “She was a friend of my mother’s long ago and I heard many stories of her. My mother remains at home though wonders how her friend fares so I have come to try and find her and inquire as to the vixen’s health. If possible begin a connection for my mother once again.” She glanced back at the tree trunk and wondered if she should climb down. If this fox didn’t have any information she though perhaps she should stay in the tree and rest for the day and resume flying tomorrow. Though if he had information she would gladly climb down.

(Will this do for a start? XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:02 am
Nimat was waiting for a response. "What if they are going to attack me. Maybe they are getting ready." Then he heard a voice. It was a female and her voice was soft like a melody of a sweet piano. Then she spoke again. She was the daughter of Lilia and her name is Ya Lan. Nimat wonder why she came out here so far and unprepared. Then she said she was looking for someone. Then he heard his mothers name Emi. Maybe there is someone else with that name. Then she Started to describe her and she described my mother. Do you mean Rael? he said and had a little pause." Why are you looking for my mother?" he said but I didn't think she heard him because she continued to talk. he was unsure about this person. Why would someone be looking for my mother. He looked everywhere and haven't found out how was talking. Then he looked up and he seen a blue and purple tail winging from a tree. Then Ya spoke again. She said her mother was friend with his mother. He never heard of this fox Lilia ever from his mother. " I never heard of your mother or you." he said louder so she would hear him. He looked up at her again waiting to see if she would come down. Then he said "could you please come down?"

( I don't like long lol I don't know what to put.)  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:23 pm
Rael! That was it! She was so excited to hear the right name only to have all her hopes crushed with the next sentence. Crestfallen she was tempted to stay in the tree and just say no. If the male who was supposedly their child had never heard of them then had the vixen forgotten her own friend? Sighing she shimmied to the base of the tree and climbed down slowly silently sulking. Once she was at the bottom she turned and looked the male over at closer distance this time. He was quite handsome and seemed nice. She shifted sore but not in a large amount of pain having decided to give her wings a rest. She did have to set something straight though. “You wouldn’t have heard of me.. I wasn’t born until quite some time after Lilia and Emi parted ways…. Did she truly never speak of my mother?” She knew the question was direct and perhaps a bit rude but it overwhelmed her mind to think that Emi never spoke of Lilia when how her mother described them it was as though they had been best friends. Why would she just never speak on such an important matter? She shifted and sighed again looking into the fog around them. This was going to be a much harder task than she had originally thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:22 pm
Nimat wasn't sure what she said her name was fully, But he didn't want to be rude to her to ask what her name was. He already felt rude for saying that he didn't remember. He could His mother probably did said something about her mother. He couldn't remember a lot of story that he heard "Well we could go see my mother if you would like?". Nimat said looking down and quite. He didn't want her to be disappointed about coming out here and not even get to see the fox she seeks. " She probably remembers you..well your mother ." Nimat said looking down. Her color was just stunning. He was too shy to look into her eyes. " We are not that far from my tribe. I can take you there." He said softly and turned hes head in the direction of the tribe. " I am sure it would be better if you talk to my mother." He said when he turned his head back around and seen that her wing looked hurt. " Do you want to walk there?"  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:24 pm
Reoakee
i didn't know how to really tag people .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:25 pm
The offer was very kind. Nodding she agreed that she would very much like to meet his mother. She shifted her weight hoping the male’s mother remembered her own or this was going to be a very long awkward trip. “Yes. I could use the walk. Please lead on.” She bowed her head deeply in respect glad that the male was not making her fly. She would have attempted of course but walking was going to be so much easier on her poor wings. The trip was uneventful though Ya Lan learned quite a few things about the tribe. First the ground was swampy which she found a bit disturbing and hard to navigate. Thankfully her guide seemed well versed to its dangers and spoke up when needed. Beyond that he seemed to keep a reserved council. Despite her desire to learn why he didn’t look at her, for more than a brief glance a time and never while she was looking at him, she respected his privacy and remained silent during the trip looking over the scenery even though it all seemed much the same to her.

User Image
Emi was currently shoulder deep in muck at the edge of the tribe home area digging for a few special roots the shaman’s said they needed for making little charms. The root she was working on was stuck in there deep. Making a small mewing noise she dug down harder and leaned to grab it with her teeth. Pulling as hard as she could the phim toppled backwards root and all only to see an upside down image of her son and a strange vixen next to him. Nimat looked very uncomfortable. Instantly she rolled to her side but found standing up covered in slippery mud hard. She dropped the root and stammered a hello.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:29 am
Nimats was happy to see his mother. She looked very funny with all the dirt and mud covered on her. He notice that his mother seen Ya Lan. "This is Ya La." he spoke a little bit louder because he was not nervous or shy around his mother Emi. " She is looking for Rael. She is the daughter of Lilia. Do you know her?" Nimat looked at emi face to see if the name ringed a bell or if she knows anything.

( sorry about the lateness lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:31 am
i hope this works  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 pm
Belladonna Snow
To quote people you use the format below but rather than your username in the quotes you use whoever you are trying to quote. so Reoakee or whomever.
[quote="Belladonna Snow"][/quote]

Emi’s eyes widened when Lilia was mentioned. “Yes!” Her tail wagged as she looked the vixen over. So this was Lilia’s little girl? Emi knew Lilia had a mate. Slivie? Slavie? Something along those lines. Still Emi would never have guessed that this was their child. There was a lot of Lilia in her clearly, but not so much the other vixen. “I know Lilia quite well. I haven’t heard from her in forever, since Rael and I came here to live in the tribe after our babies were nearly stolen.” She looked at Nimat and had the urge to hug him so she did so ignoring all the mud she had all over her fur. She had nearly lost her babies once and even thought she never really told them about it, it had affected her greatly. To the point she had pulled into the tribe lands and hadn’t so much as set a paw outside of them since. She pulled back embarrassed and knowing she likely had just embarrassed her little boy which made things worse. “Ah ah Sorry. Rael is out hunting and should be back around dark.” She finally got around to answering the questions.

Ya Lan dipped her head at the introductions. “A pleasure to meet you. It’s Ya Lan actually.” She made the correction to her name as quietly as possible. She watched as the vixen hugged the blue male and she looked over the mud covered vixen. Here and there she saw the golden swirles. Rael would have been nice to meet but this was even better. “That’s quite alright. I think you can help me more so than Rael. You would not happen to be Emi by any chance would you not?” Ya Lan wanted badly to cross her feathers in prayer that this was the one she was really after. She could only hope at this point that the deities had chosen to make her life easy rather than more complicated.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff