Submit

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:25 pm
We have visitors over right and this guy who I really do NOT like touches me I was talking to his sister about trends about how silly they are and he was sitting in the middle but it was weird he ended up rubbing my upper back and it grossed me out so bad like when I think about it I want to puke!!! talk2hand why, what's this mean?  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:35 pm
It could mean he likes you but doesn't know how to respect boundaries. In this case you should politely ask him to stop.

It could just mean he doesn't know how to respect boundaries. In this case you should politely ask him to stop.

If he doesn't stop, or continues then it is harassment.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:11 pm
cool4
It could mean he likes you but doesn't know how to respect boundaries. In this case you should politely ask him to stop.

It could just mean he doesn't know how to respect boundaries. In this case you should politely ask him to stop.

If he doesn't stop, or continues then it is harassment.

thank you for replying I was dyyyinggg for adive cause it was irritating me, Yes next time something happens like that I will say stop! Cause I don't like him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:27 pm
You sound like you were gross out that he felt he had the right to touch you, even if possibly shared as a friendly gesture.
Sometimes people do things to test how much they can do.
If you catch on, you then would place the halt by expressing your want to be asked first for your consent and to be respected if it's against the other party's wants.

Whatever happen then, if you were uncomfortable make it known. And do so in a matter that it is not confused with "no means yes" and make it knowable to the person in front of other people (the more the better & and do so without making a scene or allowing the person to be embarrassed unnecessarily). Try to give the benefit of the doubt when first telling someone your wishes.  

Nikia

Hygienic Browser

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:04 am
Nikia
You sound like you were gross out that he felt he had the right to touch you, even if possibly shared as a friendly gesture.
Sometimes people do things to test how much they can do.
If you catch on, you then would place the halt by expressing your want to be asked first for your consent and to be respected if it's against the other party's wants.

Whatever happen then, if you were uncomfortable make it known. And do so in a matter that it is not confused with "no means yes" and make it knowable to the person in front of other people (the more the better & and do so without making a scene or allowing the person to be embarrassed unnecessarily). Try to give the benefit of the doubt when first telling someone your wishes.

Thank you, I haven't run into anymore problems yet because I am keeping my distance.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games