User Image

Kitchen:
User Image

Pool Room:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:15 pm
Ren Achimu
User Image

Ren made it to the dorm room he was assigned as he unlocked and opened the door he was a little shocked at how fancy it looked but wasn't going to complain.

After he had closed the door Ren picked up his belongings and headed to the room which he picked the simplest looking of the two, and started putting his clothes away in the dark brown dresser, then put he other things like brush, a sweet smelling cologne, and deodorant on top of the dresser.

As he finished up the unpacking chore he decided to take a look around the room, walking out he door and made his way around the dorm room, finding that everything looked like it should be in a mansion thinking to him self "Wonder what room my brother has got, whatever it is mine has to be better." chuckling a bit he continued to look around to see this room has a pool room, kitchen, and living room. Still wondering if this was even a room anymore for students, he finished looking around.

After the self-made tour he went back in his room grabbed his back pack and pulled out a book that he brought with him from home. Then walked into the living room and sat down in one of the surprisingly comfortable brown chairs and propped a foot on the small coffee table and began reading, so drowned in the book he forgot to lock the door and didn't even notice.

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

Omni Kitten

Kawaii Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
atthew

Where abouts: -- Dorm.
Thoughts: -- Time to relax.
Company: -- No one.
Ooc:

x▏▎▎▍▉▉▉▉▉▉▊

Matthew walked slowly up the stairs and down the hallway, looking from door to door for his dorm number, after he finally found it he sighed in relief and set his bags down to unlock the door.
As he went to unlock the door he noticed it was already unlocked. Did that mean he had a room mate and that hed already gotten here? He shrugged and slid the key into his jacket pocket, Grabbing his bags and opening the door. As he walked in and took in his surrondings, he smiled. It was a nice dorm. As Matthew walked in he noticed a boy sitting on a brown chair with his feet propped up, reading a book. Hey. He said simply as he shut the door and set his bags down.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▊ ▍▎▎▏☆

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:33 am
iRaveKitteh

User Image

Ren still absorbed in the book he was reading, he didn't noticed another person walk in the room till they said something. Jumping slightly out of shock he looked up to see a red haired boy walk in setting is bags down.

"H-hey, you scared me", putting his book down on the coffee table then started to stand Ren was a bit to the short side only reaching 5'2 so didn't take long for him to stand straight up. Then walked over to the boy and put a hand out to shake "So are you my room mate?".

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

Omni Kitten

Kawaii Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
atthew

Thoughts: -- I have a roomie.
Company: -- My roomie.
Ooc:

x▏▎▎▍▉▉▉▉▉▉▊

He nodded and took the other boys hand, shaking it. It would appear so. I'm Matthew, What's your name? He asked smiling gently watching him with curious eyes.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▊ ▍▎▎▏☆

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:31 pm
iRaveKitteh

Ren Achimu

User Image

Ren listened as the boy said his name was Matthew after Ren shook the boys hand he turned around still haven't answered Matthew's question and picked up the book he was reading from the coffee table and held it under his right arm then turned back to him

"Nice to meet you, Matthew" looking at the red head with a seemingly emotionless face "I'm Ren Achimu". Besides what his face said Ren was actually happy about meeting his roommate but barely anyone could actually tell what emotion he had.

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

Omni Kitten

Kawaii Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
atthew

Thoughts: -- I hope we can become friends.
Company: -- Ren.
Ooc:

x▏▎▎▍▉▉▉▉▉▉▊

He smiled and nodded It's nice to meet you also Ren. Matthew reached down picking his bags up. Ren, which room is mine? He asked looking at Ren as he turned towards the rooms.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▊ ▍▎▎▏☆

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:09 pm
iRaveKitteh

Ren

User Image

Ren nodded at Matthew and started heading in front of him to lead Matthew to his room looking behind him since the red head wasn't following "Follow me, I'll show you" saying as he turned back around. As Ren walked down the hall he was excided he was jumping up in down in his head but on the outside he look clam and distant.

Finally making it to the end of the hall a few minutes later he turned to Matthew and putting a hand out to say this was his room. "This is yours, mine is a door down".  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

Omni Kitten

Kawaii Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image
atthew

Thoughts: -- He's nice.
Ooc:

x▏▎▎▍▉▉▉▉▉▉▊

Matthew nodded and smiled following Ren down the hall to the rooms. Thank you Ren. He walked into the room and set his bags down on the bed turning back to Ren. So, Ren. I think that since we'll be living together I think we should get to know each other..

▉▉▉▉▉▉▊ ▍▎▎▏☆

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:31 pm
iRaveKitteh

Ren

User Image

Ren only silently nodded when the boy thanked him and started to walk away when he heard the red head talk again, seeing that Matthew turned back towards him Ren stepped back to the spot he was. "If you want, though I'll tell you this not many people find me interesting, you might find me boring." saying truthfully Ren looked at the ground for a second then looked back up. Thinking for a moment then started walking away from the door frame "I rather get to know one another sitting down then standing in a door frame." Waiting for the red head a foot away from the door way.

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

Omni Kitten

Kawaii Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image
atthew

Ooc: I have to go to bed, work in the morning. so ill reply when i can tomorrow ><

x▏▎▎▍▉▉▉▉▉▉▊

He nodded and laughed Makes sense He smiled and followed the brunette out into the hallway and into the living room, sitting on the couch. Watching Ren..

▉▉▉▉▉▉▊ ▍▎▎▏☆

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:46 pm
iRaveKitteh

OOC: Okay, ^_^
User Image

Ren started to follow the boy and watched as he sat on the couch, so he decided to sit on the brown chair again, Ren was nervous around new people. When Ren sat down he kept his legs closed in a formal style. "So.. What do you want to know about me?" Looking at Matthew with curious eyes, the only thing that could really give anyone a hint of what emotion he was feeling.  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

Omni Kitten

Kawaii Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:31 am
User Image
atthew

Ooc:

x▏▎▎▍▉▉▉▉▉▉▊

Matthew watched and shrugged Anything you want to tell Ren He smiled at him softly as he tapped his fingers together. This was a nervous kinda habit of his.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▊ ▍▎▎▏☆

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:16 am
iRaveKitteh

User Image

Ren thought for a moment at what the boy said "Well, there is not much to tell..." thinking again looking down at his lap. Ren wasn't sure what to say so he decided to say the most simplest thing he could think of, looking back up at Matthew "I like art and drawing... though I'm not the greatest" Ren shifted a bit in the seat "Do you like art Matthew?".

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers