Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Kaos vs Karan vs Shadow!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:02 pm
Darkfire Karan
One week 3 days Remaining

Shadow of Miracles
One Week 3 days Remaining

X Kaos X
One Week 3 days Remaining

" You three have qualified for the Battle of a Century! This Tournament has been in the works for quite a long time, however from lack of Particpants. This battle will be a Battle Royale between the Black Sword Darkfire Karan, the blue falcon Kaos, and the Gold Hawk Shadow of Miracles! The Rules of this battle are simple. The First Round is going to be a Rookie Match, the second round is where you use your Champion Level Digimon, and the thrid is Ultimate Digimon, and obviously a Mega Digimon is the last round. You can bring 3 of your Digimon with you for the rounds. The Digimon you have are as follows."

Shadow of Miracles Qualified
1.Veemon-Flamedramon-Raidramon-Imperialdramon Dragon Mode
2.SnowAgumon-Gururumon-WereGarurumon-SkullMammothmon
3.Gazimon-Nanimon-Tekkamon-Piedmon
4.Betamon-Tuskmon-ExTyrannomon-MachineDramon
5.Tentomon-Kabuterimon-MegaKabuterimon(Blue)-HerculesKabuterimon
6.Veemon-Flamedramon-AeroVeedramon-Phoenixmon

X Kaos X qualified
- Gotsumon-JungleMoiyamon-Meteormon-MetalGarurumon
- Patamon-Angemon-MagnaAngemon-Seraphimon
- Crabmon-Morishellmon-Scorpiomon-Plesiomon
- SnowAgumon-Greymon-MetalGreymon-Wargreymon
- Tapirmon-Unimon-Mammothmon-SkullMammothmon
- Floramon-Akatorimon-Pixiemon-Gryphonmon

Darkfire Karan Qualified
Gazimon -> Saberdramon -> Garudamon -> Magnadramon
Gazimom -> Leomon - > Panjyamon -> Baihumon
Gazimon -> BlackTyrannomon -> MetalTyrannomon -> Machinedramon
Betamon -> Greymon -> SkullGreymon -> Imperialdramon (Dragon Mode)
Gazimon -> Apemon -> Gigadramon -> Piedmon
Betamon -> Tortomon -> AeroVeedramon -> Omnimon

"Chose your Digimon Wisely! Whoever wins the most rounds is the Victor, be careful though. Controlling 3 Digimon each while in battle might be tough."

-This is a RP Battle, be sure to follow the normal rules of RP and use different colors for each Digimons action. ((Do Not Use Yellow Please. I cannot see that color very well.))-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:25 pm

User Image
Marco Katsuragi Reyes

Time to brawl

Marco entered the Battle Arena along with his digimon partners. He was the first to arrive, but he would be joined by the other two players shortly. This tournament was meant to be a battle royale between himself and two others. The tournmanet was meant to be longer, but not enough people participated in the tournament due to the requirements that were involved for registering. Marco worked hard for the last few weeks in befriending a group of digimon so that he could join this battle. He managed to obtain his party of six digimon, but for this battle only three would be allowed.

Apparently there would be several rounds in which the player would be allowed to switch digimon, but each time there would be different levels for those digimon entering. The first round was rookie digimon only. Marco looked at his friends and smiled. "Ready?" they all nodded at him and Marco was content with their response. They were ready to taste victory.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
Veemon, SnowAgumon, and Betamon

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:44 pm
User Image

"Rock, paper, scissors... Shoot!" Mixed sounds of saddened sighs and joyful cries erupted. "So Gotsumon, Patamon and Floramon it is! Congrats!" Nikky said smiling as she pointed to each of them respectively. During the last few weeks, the brunette had been befriending digimon around the region to qualify for a tournament. She managed to get six digimon to join her, but was told that only three may enter the arena. The girl couldn't decided between them, so she thought of a simple game to choose. She wasn't all that interested in winning the tournament or was even thinking about the possibility of winning, since she wasn't familiar with any of her current team's abilities and traits. Rather than having victory in mind, she wanted enjoy the battle and learn what she could from her opponents and allies. "Ready! Allons-y!" With her fist up in the air, she lead her team to the battle arena.

As she entered the arena with her selected digimon trailing closely behind her, she saw that a familiar figure had already entered. "Huh!? M-M-Marco!?" She approached him, noticing a Veemon, SnowAgumon and Betamon were by his side. "H-Hello!" The girl said with an awkward bow. The organiser did mention that two other tamers had also qualified, but she had no idea that one of them was Marco. The question dawning on her now was who was the other opponent.

Party:
Gotsumon: User Image∥ Patamon: User Image∥ Floramon: User Image

Missions in Progress:
☐ N/A
☑ N/A

Experience Points: 35

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Diamond 1 Digimon Tamer

▶ ▷ I am a tactician, a born leader... ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ I am calm, calculating out every possibility... ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ I may be a gentleman, but in the face of women I flee the scene...◀ ◁

❖═━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━═❖

It seems that both the Golden Hawks and the Blue Falcon representatives already entered the arena. But there was no sign of the Black Swords representative. The spectators started getting agitated about where he was. The announcer then said. "Will the Black Swords representative please arrive in the next fifteen seconds or face disqualification. In 15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-..."

The arena's lights suddenly turned off. The crowd started muttering and questioning on what was going on. But suddenly music can be heard. Fireworks started to shoot from the Black Swords side to the arena. Out if the smoke was Kiro followed by four Gazimon and two Betamon who were all wearing shades. Kiro made his team in about less then an hour. Unlike the others who spent weeks making theirs. Hell he caught them all at the same location. "Go Kiro! Go Kiro!" The crowd was cheering for the genius playboy billionaire philanthropist. When his team finally made it to the battle grounds, all seven of them took off their shades at the same time and threw them towards the crowd. The team then huddles and Kiro knelled down. "Alright guys. If we win this, I get paid a crap ton of money and that means I can buy you guys all the chimichangas you want. Lee, Rango, and....*sigh* Ted you three will be going up to battle. It was a tough two minutes to think of a good combo of three with even some half-assed synergy but I think this will work out fine." Kiro then pulled out three small Bluetooth headsets to give to the three combatants. "Put these on so I can talk to you three at all times without those two hearing me." He said as the Gazimon took them and put them on. The three Gazimon nodded and went into the field to stretch up before the fight. The other three walked over to the bench on the side and began spectating.

Kiro then got up and then put on a small earpiece of his own on. He adjusted his tie and then tested to see if the three can hear him. The Gazimon didn't look back and then gave Kiro a thumbs up. Kiro then looked at his left and his right. He was up against a man with a Veemon, SnowAgumon and Betamon as well as a girl with a Gotsumon, Patamon and Floramon. He then clapped his hands together. "Well then shall we get started then?" He said with a smug look on his face.

❖═━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━═❖

▶ ▷ ... But could you help me mead, help me become the best I can be? ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ ... Could you make me lose my calm nature, make me lose all logic when I think of you?◀ ◁
▶ ▷ ... Could you save me, save me from my irrational fear?◀ ◁

Theme Music:: Straight to the Bank
Current Digimon: Lee (Gazimon), Rango (Gazimon), Ted (Gazimon)
I'm Feeling:Truly Truly Truly Outrageous
I'm With:Marco and Nikky
I'm at:The Guard Team Tournament

KiroMishima
Crew

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:53 pm
User Image
The True Announcer

The moment the announcer got control over the sound system, the first thing he said was,"Well. That was most definitely unexpected. I guess thats what happens when security gets lax..." And suddenly a foot slammed into the announcers side and he was basically dropped into a pit, " Thats what happens when you leave the security door open. The three you have with you are going to be the ones you have chosen for the first part of this round. You are stuck with them until all 3 of them have been defeated. When that happens you are to wait until another Tamer has lost their 3 Digimon before you all send out the other 3 Digimon. However the Winner of the First Part will be using the same 3 as the first portion. This means if they lose the next one they can send out their other 3 to fight against the remaining Tamer for a Sudden Death match. I know it seems a little confusing so I'll use a example."

A screen popped up," Say Marco wins defeating the other two Tamers in battle. The second portion shall begin and he loses to Kaos, well Marco will have another chance because he will have 3 more Digimon left while Kiro has none. And yes, Im using him as the overall loser for 'hacking' my Arena. " He scratched his forehead before saying,"That should have explained things to you. All the matches will be like this. So each of your Digimon will get a chance to battle. But the first three may determine it, so I hope you have all choose wisely because they will be your starting team throughout the whole Tournament. And hopefully, no one will interrupt it..." He called out loudly as the people cheered," And now the battle shall begin! Kiro! Marco! And Nikky! BEGIN!!!!!"  
Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games