Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Immortal's love Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

18 year old Zero Hirashima is a bit of a loner and the high schools toughest guy. Then a new girl shows up her name is (who ever the female role player is) she hides a secret she is a vampire. But Zero also hides a secret he is what is called a Reaper. He takes the souls of people that should die, are dead, or should have died away from them. Can he really fall in love because of this secret. ((note character has white hair and red eyes))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:06 pm
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:33 pm
BUMP BUMP BUMP  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image
Alice is a kind and shy 18 year old baby vampire, meaning she was barely turn three years ago. In these three years she's been on the run hiding from those who wish to give ride of her. Seeing as the shadows did little to hide her Alice decided to try hiding in the open by enrolling into a school with kids her age. Little does she know a single classmate of hers could be the end to her life.

Ryatsuo

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:41 pm
Bloody_Trickster
User Image
Alice is a kind and shy 18 year old baby vampire, meaning she was barely turn three years ago. In these three years she's been on the run hiding from those who wish to give ride of her. Seeing as the shadows did little to hide her Alice decided to try hiding in the open by enrolling into a school with kids her age. Little does she know a single classmate of hers could be the end to her life.

Ryatsuo

ok if if you wanna start go ahead qoute me i have other rps to catch up with  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
T he B aby V ampire

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Walking up the steps to the school Alice took in a deep breath trying to relax her nerves. Its was her first time in three years since she last came in contact with humans let alone attend school. The night before she hardly got any sleep, but than again what vampire does? as she walked about the halls taking in everything about the school. Alice couldn't help but smile for once in her new life as a vampire she actually felt like a human again.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Ryatsuo
Will do smile

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

{ T he C rimson R eaper }

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zero walked up the stairs of the school wearing his usual crimson attire. Zero walks past a girl he doesn't recall going to the school and he said to himself "She must be the new student." Zero walked away slowly and he walked into homeroom.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image
T he B aby V ampire

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Being in a trance only to snap out of it just in time to save herself from bumping into a guy. Sighing in relief from saving herself from embarrassment, Alice looked at the guy she almost bumped She was only able to see the low part of his face before he entered a classroom. Blinking a couple times when noticing his hair color white? what a interesting color for a human to have. Alice practically jumped when she heard the bell signaling class was about to begin. Quickly pulling out a piece of paper she looked at the room number and rushed over to the class. Upon entering the room she quickly scanned the area for a empty seat and found in the back left corner near the window, "Perfect!" she said lowly so no one was able to hear her. Alice walked over taking a seat and waiting for class to begin. She looked around as she waited and took notice that the white haired boy from before was in the same class.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Ryatsuo

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:02 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zero saw the new girl enter the classroom and the teacher said "Alright students we have a new student her name is Alice. Okay everyone from last week i have everyone's quiz and as usual for some reason even though he never pays attention Zero you have passed with flying colors now i did promise a gift card to the sushi palace and Zero came get the gift card." He got up and started to walk towards the teacher and when he got to the teacher the teacher handed him the gift card and zero put it in his wallet then zero turned around and looked at Alice with his crimson colored eyes and he walked back to his desk and sat down. Class was over and Zero was the first out and he walked to his locker.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:49 am
User Image
T he B aby V ampire

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Upon the teacher introducing her to the class Alice gave them all a big cheesy smile. Most waved or smiled back while others, mostly girls, rolled there eyes. As the teacher went on with class announcing and giving a gift card to a student named Zero for passing with great grades. It surprised her to see it was the white haired boy from before and more once she got a full look of his face. White hair and red eyes? how interesting for a human to have such qualities. As the bell rang to dismiss them Alice got up and exited the room like everyone else. Pulling back out the paper from before she began to exam it again seeing what she had next.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Ryatsuo

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:02 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zero saw Alice walking looking at a piece of paper so Zero decided to walk up to her and he said "What class do you have next i will walk you to it." Zero said with a smooth but tough guy, loner tone in his voice. Zero waited for a response.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:11 am
User Image
T he B aby V ampire

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Alice jumped a bit when she heard a voice come from the side of her. Turning to see who it was she found herself looking at the boy from before, Zero if memory served her well. When he offered to take her to class she smile him. "I-I-I have...." she stuttered a little because this was her first contact with a human after three years. Looking back down at her paper she took a moment to see what class she had next, "A-a-art...I have art n-n-next." Alice didn't really look him straight in the eyes she had her attention down at the ground feeling embarrassed that she was stuttering so much. I for once she though she was going to have good luck today and not bad.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Ryatsuo

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:08 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zero looked at her and said "Art ok follow me i have that class as well." Zero began to walk away "Follow me ok." Zero started to walk after he said that.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image
T he B aby V ampire

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Only giving him a nod Alice followed behind him as he led her through the halls to her next class. While walking she took notice to some students whispering as they went by and pointing. Raising a eye brow at it she turned her attention back over to Zero, ' is he some big shoot or something?' she thought to herself while looking at the back of his head.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Ryatsuo

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:58 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zero said to her "Look Alice pay no attention to the other students they talk about me all the time and i am used to it i kinda have a reputation here at this school but i am an overall nice guy don't let anyone tell you any different. here is art class lets go in." zero walked in to the art class

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Bloody_Trickster

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas