Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:57 pm

This is a solo RP between tefla's B'Elanna, Lyrical Sky and Gaston.

**Note to Niss** - Gaston's maxed for stats already.
July 2, 2014 - B'Elanna is maxed on stats too.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:04 pm
There was nothing to indicate to B'Elanna that she was still on the right path to finding Gaston. Deep in her heart though she knew that there was bound to be something worthwhile at the end of her journey. The caramel colored mare gave a hearty sigh before gazing straight ahead. She had journeyed further than she had thought possible. A stubborn streak kept her moving forward where most would turn around and admit defeat.

B'Elanna paused in mid stride at the sight of another Soquili on the horizon. It was a mare and by her appearance it seemed that she was of unicorn descent. There was still a little bit of distance between them but B'Elanna didn't feel like spooking a potential information source. She stepped a little more quickly before raising her voice and calling out, "Hello there. Lovely day isn't it?"

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:57 pm
Lyrical Sky had left her cave in order to forage for some food for herself, Comet and the stallion Gaston. To her surprise the stallion had hung around longer than she had thought he would have. He still seemed a little down over his predicament. No matter how many times she had tended to his eyes it seemed as if the damage was far too great to correct. The burly stallion had finally and firmly told her to cease her attempts. He was getting stronger though and for that Lyrical Sky was grateful.

She had left her familiar in the stallion's company to have a little time for herself. Company was nice but there was only so much the mare could take before she needed to excuse herself. As she plucked an herb from the ground she caught sight of another mare before she heard the voice carry over the distance between them. Lyrical Sky paused before deciding to greet this stranger. With a measured pace she closed the distance between herself and the stranger. "Hello there. It is a beautiful day."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:22 pm
There was a brief sigh of relief as the uni mare returned her greeting. That in itself was a promising sign that she would be able to converse freely with this mare. B'Elanna waited until the stranger was a few feet away before studying the mare's appearance. The leonine tail marked her as a full uni. B'Elanna cleared her throat before sighing.

"It is indeed a pleasant day. Greetings, I'm wondering if you could help me with a small dilemma I'm facing. I am looking for a friend of mine and I need to know if I am still on the right path to locating him."

B'Elanna paused before adding sheepishly, "Oh. I am sorry, my name is B'Elanna but mostly I just prefer going by Belle."

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:36 pm
Lyrical Sky glanced sharply towards this stranger as she spoke her piece. Mentally she cataloged the mare's name before giving herself a mental wake-up. Her expressive gaze locked onto Belle's own before she gave the draft mare a glance over. It seemed as if Belle had been traveling a while now. The mare's coat had seen better times. Her expression softened before she gathered her thoughts. Her voice was gentle as she spoke, "I feel like it is possible that I could aid you. If you wish to take a break I can offer you a place to rest while we talk. What do you think of that idea? I just need to finish collecting some of these herbs before I head back. Would you care to join me? By the way my name is Lyrical Sky. You can just call me Sky though if you wish."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:15 pm
With names exchanged B'Elanna felt amiss as to what to do next. The draft mare watched in silence as Lyrical Sky walked past her to a small pile of herbs that she had not seen lying on the ground. She was eager to ask this new acquaintance if she had seen Gaston but rushing someone to finish a chore didn't seem like the friendliest idea.

B'Elanna instead opted to offer a little bit of help instead. She trotted to close the distance and waited before sighing. "Would I be able to help you in your task? With two mares gathering it should take no time at all. Just tell me what you need to have done and I can do it."

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:40 pm
At the offer of help from B'Elanna Lyrical Sky nodded sharply. It would be less of a burden if she could have the promised help but she would rather have done this on her own. Shaking her head ruefully Lyrical glanced at the pile of herbs at her feet before sighing. The sun still shone down on her back warming her flank pleasantly. If she overdid it though she would be of no use to Comet and Gaston. That made up her mind. Lyrical Sky turned to B'Elanna and gently plucked a leaf from a nearby bush and nodded to the caramel mare. " If you could help by carrying what I've picked it will be helpful. Everything in this pile is safe to carry in the mouth so there is no need to worry about that."

Lyrical Sky was actually just thinking of bypassing the rest of her collecting although she would stop for some mint leaves and floral blooms. She made a mental note to avoid the roses though. It seemed as if Gaston hated them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:23 am
B'Elanna watched Lyrical Sky carefully pluck a leaf from a bush before she heard the words that allowed her to help. The small pile of herbs and plants wasn't too big and B'Elanna soon had everything gathered up and made herself ready to follow the uni mare. The only problem that she had was that with a mouth full of plants didn't allow her to make conversation while on the move. Instead B'Elanna followed after Lyrical Sky in silence. It seemed as if the mare was looking for a little more in the way of foodstuffs. At such a stop B'Elanna gently deposited her load on the ground to crop the grass at her feet. As she finished the mouthful she looked towards the other mare before speaking. "How far is it to your place?"

It wasn't that she was impatient B'Elanna just wanted to know.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:35 am
Lyrical Sky had just plucked the last viable bloom from a flowering shrub as she heard B'Elanna pose her question to her. Glancing back at the caramel draft Lyrical had to grin. It seemed as though the task of carrying herbs had made her a little hungry. Lyrical felt a small chuckle pass through her teeth before she sobered. It wasn't polite to laugh at others. Instead she glanced around her location before nodding to herself.

"It isn't too much further to go Belle. In fact we'll be back at my place within the next hour or so. I've finished my collecting for the day."

It was then that Lyrical thought that she might mention to this mare about her guest. "I will warn you though that I have another Soquili that is currently taking part of my hospitality. I thought it would be nice to give you a heads up. He can be fairly brash."

Lyrical Sky gave Belle a moment to think that over before picking up the pile of plant material that she had amassed and waited until Belle did the same. Soon they'd be to her cave. She just hoped that Gaston would be in a welcoming mood.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:38 pm
Gaston had grown fed up with Lyrical Sky's buffalo familiar and had tried to rudely tried to get the creature to leave him alone by yelling at him. Although Gaston could not see the familiar he could sense that Comet was still nearby keeping an eye on him. Huffing angrily the burly stallion trotted slowly towards the cave entrance and lay down. He could feel the sun's warmth on his flank but he would never again see that bright orb in the sky.

His mind wandered back to his meeting with Kumiho. Wincing as phantom agony washed over him Gaston wondered how he could have been so blind to the danger. Naivete perhaps but he'd been struck senseless by the purewalker's beauty and he had done what he had continued to do all his life. He had paid dearly for his mistake. Laying his head down to the ground the stallion sighed wearily as he awaited Lyrical's return. The mare had been kind to put up with his moroseness and stubbornness. He was grateful to the uni for her patience.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:32 pm
B'Elanna had managed to persuade Lyrical Sky to allow her a moment to graze to quell her hunger. The other female had decided it was a fine idea and had set to cropping grass nearby. It was a feeling of serenity that washed over B'Elanna as she contentedly plucked the blades of grass from the ground and chewed on them thoughtfully. This wasn't such a bad place to have found herself. The mare reflected on her journey so far before shaking her head. What had begun as wishful thinking had led her across a strange land in which she had had many fruitful and sometimes also dangerous encounters.

Even if she hadn't found Gaston yet B'Elanna believed that she'd be content to stay in these lands. They seemed a lot more interesting than what she had left behind. Realizing that her grazing partner was waiting on her once again B'Elanna finished another mouthful of grass before picking up the pile of herbs once more. She assumed that this would be the final leg of their walk and the next stop would be Lyrical's cavern home.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:59 pm
Lyrical glanced back towards Belle with a question lingering on her mind. What was the mare's story? It was clear that she wasn't from around these parts and she seemed to have no discernible hints to the danger that could come from randomly approaching strangers. The uni shrugged off the idea that she had made an error to lead her towards home. At least this way she could keep an eye on the younger mare to make sure she didn't get into any foreseeable danger.

Clearing a gentle rise Lyrical inhaled the air deeply and sighed in relief. Once again another foraging trip had been uneventful. Just seeing the familiar landscape around her allowed the mare to breathe more easily. Already though she could sense a problem brewing when she spotted Comet out grazing. Her familiar only seemed to do that when he was fed up with her guest. Lyrical sighed quietly before letting herself calm down. It wouldn't do well to allow Belle to see that she was upset by something. Slowly the gap between herself and Comet lessened and she greeted her familiar with a look before shaking her head as Belle came up behind her.

"Comet we have another guest. This is B'Elanna. She'll stay for a few days before continuing on her search. How is our other guest?"

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:10 pm
He could hear voices on the breeze that passed over him. Gaston eased himself into a standing position before flicking his ears back and forth. It seemed as though Lyrical Sky had returned at last. The stallion sighed as indecision wracked his frame. There was another female's voice that his ears had caught and now Gaston wasn't sure if he should remain where he was or attempt to meet Lyrical and her guest. Gaston moved his left front hoof in front of him carefully before stopping. He would wait for the company to come to him. It was strange to think of how his demeanor had changed but as Gaston continued to stand and wait he flicked an ear back in uncertainty: one of those voices seemed oddly familiar. Was he imagining that he recognized the voice?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:54 am
B'Elanna eyed the bulky frame of Sky's familiar before realizing that introductions had been made. With a little bit of hesitance on her part the mare stepped forward and greeted the familiar with a sense of nervousness. However it seemed as if the familiar, Comet, was actually of a mild temperament. B'Elanna sighed before staring around at what Lyrical Sky called home and her eyes widened in surprise. This small area seemed as if it contained every possible feature one looked for in a home. The breathtakingly beautiful landscape made her draw a sharp breath before she remembered that breathing was a necessity. Chuckling more so to herself B'Elanna knew that if the offer still stood that she would gladly stay here for a while to recuperate.

The mare had turned to say as much to Lyrical Sky when another presence registered in the periphery of her vision and B'Elanna felt herself visibly pale. No, it couldn't be him. Not here, she had to be dreaming. Closing her eyes and shaking her head fiercely B'Elanna grimaced before turning her head away for a moment. Her eyes opened and slowly she brought her gaze back to where she'd seen him. Gaston was still there. B'Elanna's breathing sped up before a barely audible squeaking sound of disbelief escaped her.

The mare realized that she was on the verge of hyperventilating and worked to slow her breathing down but her gaze never left the sight of the burly stallion that had haunted her dreams since she had begun her journey. Belle took a step forward before uttering his name for the first time in a long time, "Gaston."

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:02 am
Lyrical Sky had noted Gaston's appearance and was about to warn B'Elanna to his presence when it seemed as if the other mare had already caught sight of the stallion. What she didn't understand was the very visible and visceral reaction from her newest guest. What was going on here? B'Elanna was trembling like a leaf caught in a gale and her breathing had increased. Worried about her new friend Lyrical stepped nearer to Belle's side before hearing Gaston's name escape from B'Elanna. Seeing as her friend was still new to these lands it could only mean that she and Gaston knew each other.

The uni stood stock still as she watched B'Elanna decrease the distance between herself and Gaston. She noted that Comet had come to stand beside her to watch this developing reunion. She held her breath as she awaited the outcome of Gaston's reaction to his name being called out.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff