Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Hunter x Hunted (1x1 RP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:02 pm
Kasumi Miyagi and Elfy Ariake's Roleplay.

When a series of unexplained deaths leave a college campus on edge, a hunter is deployed to eliminate the threat. What she encounters challenges everything she has come to believe: a group of vampires that can coexist with the humans. All she has to do is pick off the few bad seeds and then she can leave...but the question is, will she want to? Can the hunter complete her job or will a certain vampire cause her to because the first of her kind to join the ranks of the hunter?

(I can change the story as you want me to. This is just a basic idea)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:10 pm

The Hunter

"Rise again, I dare you."

User Image

In Disguise:
Hunter Attire
Casual

Name: Cyren "Necroshade" Visus.
Species: Human.
Height: 5'6"
Blood Type: AB Positive
Weight: 140 lbs.
Dislikes: Loud noises, bright lights, large crowds, fighting in heavily populated areas.
Bio: While Necroshade might not be particularly fond of her job, she is one of the best at what she does. She considers "Vampire Hunter" to be a general term. Be it vampire or werewolf (or anything in between), she can kill it. Despite her reputation as being ruthless and cold, Necroshade always makes sure to spare the younger vampires and tries to avoid spilling any more blood than necessary. She dislikes mindless killing.

Her recent assignment placed her in a college environment. While she is use to working under strange conditions, she finds herself feeling incredibly uncomfortable amongst normal humans. She envies their ignorance. Her goal is simple: find the vampires causing problems in the area and eliminate them as quickly as she can (before she can do something she will regret). Little does she know, Cyren may already be in over her head. Envying the enemy is one thing but developing an attachment to it could very well cause the hunter to join the ranks of the hunted.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:05 pm
The Vampire

"Trust me, I don't bite... lethally."

User Image

Name: Veronica "Venom" Samone
Species: Vampire
Height: 5'3"
Blood Type: Unknown
Weight: 120 lbs.
Dislikes: Sunlight, Hunters, and Crosses
Bio: Veronica was born human and raised by a single mother only eighteen years old in southern France. She was treated as an outcast by her classmates since everyone knew her mother was a prostitute working to support herself and her only child in the only way she could. Veronica soon learned not all men were nice. Her mother was killed by a client when she refused to stay the whole night and leave with him in the morning. Veronica found her mother with her throat slit and her hands bound to a headboard stark nude. The image haunted her for the rest of her life. For being only ten and seeing her mother's lifeless body on a motel bed, she was very disturbed.
The young girl was placed in foster care and was unable to speak of the horror she had seen not long ago. The foster family she was placed with never got her to open up and dismissed her story as a child's nightmare that was believed true by the child. Veronica cried herself to sleep many nights before she ever found relief. It was only when she found herself on a high school study abroad program that she could escape the nightmares. At the age of seventeen, she graduated high school in the United States and was in New York when she had a bad night. A stranger came up from behind her and bit down on her neck, sucking the blood from her throat. When she awoke, she found herself in a large dark room and her body felt cold. Around her were three men and one woman. They claimed to be her new family... and vampires. From then on, she found her days spent sleeping in this basement and nights filled with slaughtering or sucking humans dry.
Vampire Clan: Vlad Morester, Roman Kline, Jasper Horess, and Anna Timitus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:18 pm
User Image
Cyren Visus

"Looks like this is the place," Cyren muttered to herself, pushing up her sunglasses in order to block out the sun. She hated the light but scouting was best done during the day when the undead weren't as active. The hunter would spend the next few months of her life living near the campus, attempting to blend in with the students. Unfortunately for her, her appearance alone made her stand out. She was about as subtle as an explosion (as much as she tried to hide in the background). 'The sooner I get this over with, the sooner I can leave,' she reminded herself as she tugged at the front of her shirt, adjusting the wraps that restricted her chest underneath. Few normal humans could identify her gender, fewer still of her own people knew what she was. It was her best kept secret. In her world, it was the males that tended to move up in the ranks the quickest (as infuriatingly unfair as it was).

Necroshade had made quite a name for "himself" over the years. He was both ruthless and proficient. If you were unfortunate enough to become his next target, there was little hope for you...Cyren ran her fingers through her hair and turned, continuing on down the street past the campus. She could explore the school later. Right now she needed to get to know the neighborhood. If she had to get out quickly, having a pre-planned escape route could mean the difference between life and death.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image
Veronica "Venom" Samone

Patience was key, but boredom soon took over. It always did. The dirty blonde woman opened her eyes and peered around the dark basement from her secluded corner in the rafters. Only another hour until the sun would set. Surely time could go a little quicker. I know it's stupid to go outside at this hour, but I'm so damn bored I can barely stand it... must be nice to be human about now! She lowered her eyebrows and bit her lower lip slightly, feeling the cold flesh against her teeth. It was only three years ago that she lost her pulse and gained a sickly craving for the life juice of humans, but still it felt like an eternity since she was able to go out and enjoy the sun's rays upon her skin and the soft afternoon rain on her face.

Veronica wasn't sure what to do at this time. She was always awake an hour early and unable to go back to sleep. The days were always so long and the nights so incredibly short! To her life seemed oh so unfair. She longed for the taste of someone's lips against her own instead of their soft fleshy necks which gave her renewed existence. She looked around at the rest of her clan. Vlad was still sleeping in his broom cupboard, Roman was snoring ever so softly under a desk, and Jasper was smaller and able to sleep in a hope chest some student left behind many years ago. When she couldn't find Anna, she got concerned. Anna was the alpha of the clan and made her status known by all. She was the one who formed their group and commanded for the past five years. Vlad had turned first, then Roman, then Jasper, and finally herself, all in the orders of their queen. Not seeing Anna may alert to coming danger!

The vampire looked around the room three times before she heard a doorknob turning. Hearing the sound sent her into her tiny black bat form hiding in fear. Only when the figure entered the room did it ease her. Anna had returned from what seemed like a short walk down the lower level of the university to scout for hunters. "Anna!" The blond transformed back and leaped down onto Anna in relief. The taller woman held her tightly and lowered her eyes as the blonde buried her head in the woman's large chest. "You need to be more tactful in your vanishing, Venom. A hunter could have seen the boys here and killed them on sight. Your best action would have been to knock over the bags of soot we have down here to form a cover and get the boys out of here. Remember, we're a family now. We keep each other alive." Veronica nodded and let go of her leader, receiving a kiss on the top of her head. Part of Anna was a ruthless leader, but another part was soft enough to give affection to her only other female. Veronica looked happier and her eyes lit up at the affection. There was a reason she didn't like men. They were cold murderers who had taken every bit of happiness from her life. Only the three men in her undead family would be accepted. "Ok Anna. I'll do better. I'll show you tonight what I can do!" Anna nodded and lifted the girl's chin, kissing her gently on the bite marks on her neck and licking them softly. "You better, Venom. We need that feminine charm if we're going to get a stupid human to be our next meal."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:02 am
User Image
Cyren Visus

Cyren leaned back, allowing the upper portion of her body to hand lazily over the top of the bench that had become her perch. Her glasses had long since been removed, taking their usual place on top of her head while she waited for the sun to set. It was just dark enough now that the light was no longer a concern for her. Though it was only dusk, the campus was mostly abandoned (she assumed due to the curfew that had been put in effect after the first few deaths). The hunter wasn't concerned about the lack of people- in fact, she preferred it that way. Less people meant less of a chance of an innocent bystander (human or otherwise, should she happen to come across one of the friendlier clans during her hunt) getting hurt.

Tonight's mission was not one she planned to take a life during (unless forced to do so). Unless she was careful she could accidentally kill the wrong creature. Unnecessary bloodshed bothered her (though the rumors about Necroshade would lead most to believe otherwise). If she came across one of the vampires tonight, she would tag them and proceed to monitor them for the following week or so, maybe less if they were the ones she was looking for. Should the hunter confirm they were harmless, she would deactivate the tag and continue on her search.

When the moon was finally visible, she sat up and removed the small daggers she had hidden beneath her shirt. While they were nowhere near as effective as her usual weapons, they would work just as well should she need to defend herself. Cyren pushed her sunglasses back into place and sighed. Her eyes were her most distinguishing feature amongst the monster/hunter community. She didn't want to give away who she was just yet.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image
Veronica "Venom" Samone

It was time. The moon was rising and the smell of freedom was full. The clan of five made their way out of the basement and looked around the main corridor. Anna signaled for each member to split up and look for victims wandering around after curfew. Anna took the north, Jasper went south, Vlad took east, Roman took west, and Veronica took skyward. She hovered up to the ceiling and then climbed to the roof, overlooking the entire campus. Sometimes living in the basement of the largest building had its perks. From here she could see any roaming humans and point it out to the other vampires. The women would charm the male humans and the male vampires would charm the passing female humans. This was the case every night for the past week.

Anna was searching the football field for any players trying to get any last field goals in before the big game tomorrow. She sniffed around and caught wind of something. It smelled like a young freshman changing his cleets into regular shoes. He smelled young and prideful. Perfect for the twenty five year old vampire. She walked toward the smell, hoping her first meal of the night would be savory. Vlad and Roman decided to pull their efforts together and head toward the all-female dorm. The two dark-haired vampires smelled the soft aroma of young women having their windows open to let in the warm summer breeze. As long as there were no crosses in the windows, they could enter as charming gentlemen and get their fix.

Jasper, being only fifteen and still rather small, decided a stroll toward the library might be a better fit for him. He walked casually with his gray hoodie up over his head leaving only a small trace of his white hair and red eyes beneath the massive hood. Veronica sat on the room and took a smell. Someone was here alright, but not someone that was as helpless as the other people who roamed the campus after dark. This figure smelled dangerous. It was her job to help the others, so why not try to search out the stranger? Her mind was made up. tightening her hair bands to fix her black ribbons and her red corset top accenting her black leather mini shorts and her thigh high boots. She began her brisk jog across the roof tops and toward the strange scent.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
Cyren Visus

Though the boots she wore were heavy, Cyren managed to remain completely silent as she roamed the campus. The air seemed slightly thicker than it had prior to the sunset. To her this could only mean one thing: the hunt was on. Purpose now in her stride, she brought one of the daggers to her thumb, making a clean slice along the length of it. She hoped the scent of fresh blood would attract any predators in the area.

Not a minute later, the vampire hunter came to a halt. She sighed and slowly turned her gaze to the sky, waiting for whatever it was that was closing in on her to show itself. 'I don't need to kill them...yet.' Cyren thought to herself, hooking her daggers neatly between her belts. While they did not hold them as well as the actual sheaths, it was a far more efficient way of reaching the weapons should she need to defend herself. "It's a lovely night, isn't it?" She asked the darkness surrounding her casually, her voice not betraying her gender in the slightest. Over the years she had become proficient at mimicking a masculine tone. "There's a curfew in effect." She stated flatly. Technically Cyren was also out after the curfew but she wasn't a student at the college nor was her temporary base located on campus thus the rules did not apply to her. "Though I suppose if you're out this late, you don't particularly care about it either."

The hunter placed her hands in her pockets, brushing her fingers up against the small tracking chips she carried with her. If she was quick, she could plant the chip and escape before they could cause any sort of scene..."What are your reasons for being out right now?" Cyren flipped her hair back and shrugged. "Me? I'm searching for something, as vague as that sounds."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image
Veronica "Venom" Samone

Veronica stopped on the roof overlooking the strange purple-haired human walking the campus. He smelled like he had a wound. The fresh iron-rich liquid called to her, making her mouth water slightly. Alright girl, turn on the charm. Looks like we got a male this time. I just hope he's not gay. It doesn't work then.

The blonde vampire leaped down the side of the building silently and appeared from the shadows to reveal herself and her sensual attire to the stranger. She walked slowly, swaying her gait as tempting as she could. She looked at the stranger and noted the shades, making her powers much less effective at persuasion. Dammit... this guy's lucky. Veronica tucked her hands behind her back and swung her pigtails over her shoulders, the long locks shimmering in the street lights. "Looking for what, hon?" Her voice as soft as a whisper but as charming as a cat's purr. Her eyes glistened when she spotted the blood on the man's finger.

So tempting... he's already bleeding for me... I can almost taste it! I bet Anna can smell it too. I've never taken down a victim on my own but I'm not going to call them unless I need help or I bring him down. That's the deal.

Veronica walked closer, eyeing the blood slowly forming drops on his long slender finger casually placed at this side. How could he tempt her like this? It really wasn't fair! Veronica decided now was as good of a time as any. She decided to speak to him once more and inquire on his shades after dark. "It's a little late to be wearing sunglasses, don't you think? Why not take them off and address a lady properly?" Her gait was taking her closer and closer, now leaving six feet between her and the stranger dripping slightly with the tempting liquid from his finger. Her crimson eyes glistened and her fangs barely hidden in the safety of her smirking mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image
Cyren Visus

'Vampire- a pretty one at that.' This was going to be fun. "No offense intended, ma'am, but I prefer to leave 'em on." An impish smirk appeared on Cyren's lips as she set about analyzing what she could of the other at a glance (while it wasn't much, it was better than nothing). Judging by her fascination with "his" glasses...The hunter mentally grinned. This one could hypnotize her if she wasn't careful. "As for what I'm looking for, I believe I've found it." She said playfully, finally acknowledging the original question. Given the close proximity of the woman, she knew she should have slightly more concerned than she really was. Admittedly Cyren preferred her undead to be of the feminine variety. Part of her almost envied them as they were something she wasn't: free to express what they truly were. She shook off the thought, noting the other's interest in her blood.

"Ah. It's nothing to be concerned about. Clumsy me, I fell a short way back and haven't had the chance to patch this thing up yet." Her tone perfectly matching one that would reflect sheepishness, Cyren raised her finger to her lips, carefully licking away the blood. She was fully aware that the female wasn't observing the blood out of concern. Predators did not typically care about the state of their prey. The blood was doing its job- she looked like a far more appealing meal than she would were she just some random person roaming the campus.

She allowed her arm to fall back to her side. The blood would begin dripping again soon enough as the cut was still very much open. Clean as it was, it was also rather deep. Fortunately for Cyren, it wouldn't be nearly enough to slow her down. There was little to no pain (or if there was, she didn't notice). A high tolerance for pain was a wonderful thing sometimes. "Are you alone? With all of the recent attacks, it isn't safe for someone as pretty as yourself to be wandering around this late." Cyren did not expect to receive a straight answer. Most of the vampires she had encountered tended to travel with others so it was safe to assume there was more than just this one stalking the students on the campus. This one appeared to be relatively young as well (physically anyways) but she knew better than to try and gauge a vampire's true age by appearance alone. If she was, however...

'Damn. They would assign me to this mission.' Necroshade's status as one of the "best hunters of the current century" held very little weight with her bosses. Sure, she got some of the better jobs, but she also got some of the worst. Her personal preferences were rarely ever taken into account.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:34 am
User Image
Veronica "Venom" Samone

The blood drops reaching the stranger's lips was enough to make Veronica's mouth water. It looked so tasty and so fresh. Human blood was far more tasty than the blood of animals roaming the fields at night. More than once she had to settle for a deer or two and only once had she tried a coyote. That didn't go over too well. Needless to say, the blonde had other things to worry about than the blood coming from the fingers of her visitor. He seemed a bit too calm in her presence. The last few victims had been more nervous about being stumbled upon and then charmed by her clan. He was a bit too naive with his gestures.

She turned to the question extended to her. "Oh, I have a few friends around. They're probably looking for anyone who needs an escort back to their rooms given how late it is. My three brothers seem pretty dedicated to helping their fellow students." A smirk appeared on Veronica's face as she sniffed the air. Jasper was coming closer and she could smell blood coming across the campus. Knowing her luck, it was Anna. Anna never shared her kill until after she was finished. Still, Veronica wasn't going to leave a perfect victim to escape. She turned her head sensing another presence. Sure enough, it was little Jasper coming from the shadows. His dark black hoodie and black slacks made him harder to see in the night and his only bright features were his pale skin, white hair, and red eyes. He only stood about five-feet-two-inches but he was rather strong for his size. He was probably here to lend Veronica a hand with her first real human victim. "Brother? Are you done patrolling now? I was getting worried about you."

Jasper looked up slightly from under his hood and glanced at the strange purple-haired male-figure ahead of him. The human seemed to have an injury, bringing the smallest vampire closer to him. Now it was two on one. Now that Veronica knew she had back-up, she began to make her moves. She slowly glided over and outstretched a hand advancing for the male's glasses. "It really is rude to talk to a lady with sunglasses on. Please, let me look into those eyes of yours!" Her black arm gloves delicately snaked through the air and she had her eyes on the male's neck, hoping if she got close enough she may snag a bit. Now only three feet between them and Jasper only six feet from her, she was ready for some food.

Anna licked her lips and wiped the last drops of blood from the rookie's collar. He certainly was tasty, but not too much to enjoy. The kid was on steroids. Not a very good meal for my kind. She sniffed the air and sensed Venom was closing in on another human as well. If she was lucky, she may get to see her youngest student take her first earned bite from a fleshy neck. The excitement rose in her and she turned the man on his side. She knew the groundskeeper would find him in the morning and he would be fine. She didn't take much and she was sure he wouldn't turn, but he would have no memory of his hypnotism or his injury that night. As far as he knew it was a run-in with a snake. Roman and Vlad would be making their way to Veronica's position in a few moments as well, but all three knew better than to expose themselves. The smaller the predators there were visible, the better chance of a quiet meal.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image
Cyren Visus

'Huh. An "honest" answer. That was more than I was expecting.' Though her external demeanor remained calm, Cyren felt her heart sink when she saw the smaller vampire. There was no way that one was more than just a teenager. 'I wonder which of the higher-ups I pissed off this time...' She retrieved one of the tracking chips from her pocket as soon as the vampire began closing in on her. The hunter didn't want to fight but she certainly couldn't allow herself to be caught either. "I have a proposition for you...for all of you." She stated quietly, making sure the vampire knew she was aware of the others. Cyren truly hoped they would take her up on her offer.

"I dislike unnecessary bloodshed. If possible, I'd prefer to keep this confrontation from going south." Necroshade pushed down her sunglasses just a bit, revealing the piercing green eyes the hunter had become known for. "I'm here to track the ones killing the humans in this area. If you're not among them, then you've nothing to worry about." She replaced her glasses before holding up the tracking chip so the vampire could get a better look at it. "All I ask is that I be allowed to track your group for a week or so. The data this chip gathers should be more than enough to satisfy those I work for. Once you're in the clear, I'll remove the chip and won't bother you further. Anything you do after I depart will fall on another hunter as I will have completed my job to its full extent."

The hunter crossed her arms, taking a few steps back from the female and her smaller companion. The more distance between herself and them, the better. "Given the picture my reputation paints of me, I assume you know exactly how this will end if we resort to violence." Necroshade sighed. Sometimes she really hated her job. "As I've stated before, I hate unnecessary bloodshed."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image
Veronica "Venom" Samone

The three vampires in the shadows listened with intent. Anna knew this hunter. He had been spoken of between passing messengers of allied clans as the slayer of the hunters. He was to be very deadly and not hesitate to cut down any creature in his path. The eldest female listened and signaled to Vlad and Roman to jump down to the other side of the hunter. Eagerly, the two older boys leaped down and smirked their fangs at the young purple-haired man. Vlad spoke first in his old english accent. "You should know as well as anyone that we feed on human blood, so why give us a chance to prove your hopes false, hunter?" Roman laughed and folded his hands behind his head to reveal his large pale arms packed with muscle. His voice echoed with a hint of accented Jersey. "Every vampire worth the name sucks humans dry or leaves enough to make followers of his own accord. There's none different. The only one who hasn't killed any humans in her time of death is Venom here." He gestured to the blonde with her piercing red eyes glaring back at him. Roman always loved to point out how useless Veronica was and how she only had her looks to get herself a meal. If she wasn't Anna's little pet he would have tried to have his way with her countless times and wipe that innocence off her plate.

"How dare you! I have so killed things! Just not a human yet. I was about to before he saw all of you!" Her eyes narrowed and she stared at her two older clan members. She knew Anna was close by too and that didn't help her in the slightest. Still, what was she to do? "We still don't like you humans with your crosses and stakes to keep tabs on our activities. Let us do our thing and we'll do you a favor and keep out of your business too." Veronica folded her arms and flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulders once more. Jasper moved to the side of the building where there was a blank area and leaned against it, propping one foot up against the wall. He hardly ever spoke, but when he did, normally the room would fall silent. He never spoke a boring or useless word. Anna watched the two older boys and smirked at their daring. She had to admit, for being with her the longest, they really gave it their all. They also kept her hidden from hunters so she could plan their next meal. To her surprise though, Vlad and Roman started advancing step by step toward the hunter, wanting to make him the next meal they had for a week. If they couldn't kill him, they would at least make him a new member to the family.Veronica opened her eyes a little wider and was surprised to see both boys walking with daring glares at their visitor, eager to take him down for insulting their feral ways. I swear those two are dumber than the college students who we kill night after night.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image
Cyren Visus

Necroshade mentally frowned. It had been worth a try. "We all know how this will end if you try to attack me." She said quietly, her voice becoming more automated as it tended to do when she was preparing for battle. All emotion previously visible (feigned and otherwise) faded in an instant. The hunter retrieved her knives. Even with the odds stacked against her as they were, there wasn't the slightest bit of fear visible in her demeanor. Cyren didn't want to hurt them...but Necroshade had a job to do. He wouldn't allow something as trivial as basic human emotions get in his way.

"This is your final warning...Don't do this." As she spoke, Cyren fell into a defensive stance. She was already considering every possible outcome of the battle. Killing them would be an insta-fix for her problems, leaving them alone would result in her having the face the wrath of her superiors and a far less merciful hunter being sent in to clean up, and letting them do as they pleased with her...Cyren glanced in the direction of the smallest vampire. She had been affiliated with the hunters since her birth. Perhaps it was finally time to "retire". As nice as that sounded, the very thought of allowing herself to be taken down by what she was born to kill didn't sit well with her. On top of that, she had seen far too many of her people (a few of which were related to her) join the ranks of the undead. She had zero intention of joining them.

'There is one other option...' Though it would serve as a blow to her pride, it was better than bloodshed. "Alas, as much as I'd rather put you two oafs in your place, I have this thing against fighting the young ones." Cyren bowed gracefully and smirked. "I suppose I'm going to be unfortunate to have to see you guys around...Heh. Ciao." With that, she bolted. The hunter was impressively fast for a human. If she stayed on the paths she had scouted out earlier, she would hopefully be able to outrun them until dawn.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
Veronica "Venom" Samone

Venom felt her eyes widen as she beheld the knives exposing themselves to her and her brothers. Even stranger, it seemed that once little Jasper had looked at Necroshade that the hunter's attitude had changed. Maybe the youngest was the key? He wouldn't hurt the youngest looking of them all it seemed and Venom was the second youngest. Vlad and Roman were irritated as the hunter ran off but merely growled their frustrations under their breaths. "He'll be back, you know. And next time, he may do us in." Anna came out of the shadows of the roof once she was sure that he was gone and out of sight. "Venom, your job is to go after him. Follow his scent and don't come back unless he's slain, turned, or dawn approaches. We'll save some blood for you when you get back to the basement." It was all Veronica wanted to hear.

The blond nodded and walked over to Anna, kneeling down on one knee and kissed her leader's hand. "I won't fail you, my queen. Please forgive my previous failure. I will return when dawn breaks." Anna nodded and lifted Anna up by her chin, here long fingernails like little knives on the woman's throat. "You better. But if you do succeed, I'll make sure you get the one thing you long for most when you get back. It's not my custom to do such things, but I can hear your thoughts when you see me walking in and out of your view. I will comfort you as lovers do if you show me you are confident." Veronica's eyes lit up and she was ready to word. She had felt an attraction to Anna ever since the night she was turned by Vlad. Men had been the cause of her mother's death so all of them were scum, unworthy of her love. Women did nothing to hurt her, so they were the gems she sought. When her feet hit the ground, she bowed and turned on her heels, chasing the scent at the fastest pace her feet would carry her. She wasn't very good at flying as a bat, but she could outrun most humans if she tried.

Anna turned to the three boys and grinned. "All right you three. Back to the hunt. If Venom doesn't come back at dawn, we will search for the hunter and destroy him. Jasper, you will go for the kill. Roman, you'll break his legs, and Vlad you will get his weapons from him. We've dealt with hunters before. Necroshade will be no different. Let's get back to hunting. Students don't suck themselves dry!" With a turn of the heel, she flew off toward the soccer fields and the boys split up as before. Hopefully someone would be out and able to be their meals.

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff