Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Cheeky Slytherin Third Year looking for a friend or two

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:00 am
I'm looking for a friend for my third year Slytherin Gunilda Stone

-needs someone to have fun with

-or someone to tell her off when she needs it

-Gunilda is often found near the dungeons, or in the slytherin common room and on sunny days out by the lake

-house doesn't matter

-she can be cheeky and rude without warning and is generally quite a relaxed playful person, although she's good-natured really.

If you have any ideas for how the friendships should start, let me know, I am also open minded towards other plot ideas~
Sorry for the lack of notes, let me know if you're interested!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:19 am
Well, I have my current first year Cathy, a Hufflepuff who is fairly social by nature.

Let's see, Cathy doesn't know an enemy and wants to try to be friends with everyone so there wouldn't be a reason she wouldn't get along with Gunlida. Also, she isn't afraid to lecture someone if it is for their own good and her family has been mostly Slytherins till her brother (currently a third year) and her started.

Since Cathy has never been outside London (her home) until Hogwarts it would make sense she would explore the grounds often and no reason she couldn't run into Gunlida out by the lake (though a class is going on there at the moment, so no posting unless you are a 4th year in that class, technically, at the moment).

Any of that peaks your interest?  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:35 am
mc2
Well, I have my current first year Cathy, a Hufflepuff who is fairly social by nature.

Let's see, Cathy doesn't know an enemy and wants to try to be friends with everyone so there wouldn't be a reason she wouldn't get along with Gunlida. Also, she isn't afraid to lecture someone if it is for their own good and her family has been mostly Slytherins till her brother (currently a third year) and her started.

Since Cathy has never been outside London (her home) until Hogwarts it would make sense she would explore the grounds often and no reason she couldn't run into Gunlida out by the lake (though a class is going on there at the moment, so no posting unless you are a 4th year in that class, technically, at the moment).

Any of that peaks your interest?

Hmm....

That might work as they both grew up in mostly muggle area's and have some slytherin-ness, although I'm not sure what they'd have in common asides from that surprised

I wouldn't say Gunilda necessarily would have to be an enemy of hers (if that's what you meant), as she's generally quite good natured, she's just a bit of a trouble maker.

Maybe they could have an argument, fall out and then gradually become friends somehow ?

I'll drop Gunilda off at the lake though when it's not taken anyway though emotion_yatta  
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games