Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
how are things?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you a reader?
  well duh.
View Results

Ninja! At the Disco

Learned Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:32 pm
i used to frequent this guild back when i spent more time on Gaia. It was a lot more active back then.

sad to see it has slowed down but glad it has not been abandoned entirely..

HOW IS EVERYONE!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:33 am
I miss everyone sad  

[-x.Foxie.x-]

Ninja! At the Disco

Learned Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:54 pm
[-x.Foxie.x-]
I miss everyone sad

i know how you feel sweetie. i used to have so many friends on here, both in real life and those i meet on gaia. i went through and so many people stopped getting on years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:50 pm
It's weird how some old people still check in occasionally and I wonder how long until everyone just completely stops signing in. I signed in today because nothing interesting was going on on any of my usual internet sites and I figured I'd see if Gaia finally made the transition to just being a pay site :p

My post previous to this was two years ago. Damn.  

Roslin

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:16 pm
I'm usually around Gaia somewhere. But i so rarely remember to check my guilds >_>;

Mind you, i very rarely remember to post even in the forums xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:07 pm
Today = just got un-banned.

so far:
-got a second job
-bought a car
-school starts in 2 weeks
-not ready to grow up

How about yooou?  

CrimsonTearDrop

Ninja! At the Disco

Learned Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:40 pm
CrimsonTearDrop

so far:
-got a second job
-bought a car
-not ready to grow up

How about yooou?

Don't grow up if you can help it. I think it's possible to be an adult without growing up. You just gotta find the balance.

I'm working on a Mistborn cosplay. Fairly simple in concept. If you haveny heard of the trilogy, you should pick it up sometime. Brandon Sanderson has a way with magic systems.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:54 am
I'm one of those people that dedicated years of their life to this website only to abandon it all for many more years. It's so strange to think about. I think we are all drawn here because of the sense of camaraderie and belonging Gaia provides. Of course I look at how people have BILLIONS of gold now and I feel like a total alien! Haha

MorganeLeFaye

Moonlight Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sephiroth Clone 16

Dangerous Paladin

11,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:58 am
Ditto here on the Gaia Gold issue, I remember when a million Gold was a big deal and anyone that has a billion plus was Unicorn status in rarity. As for me, been keeping busy, suffering a little with the garbage economy in America. I do check in on the site roughly daily, however, I often neglect to peruse the events happening within all the Guilds that I'm in...most of them are dead, but haven't been taken down as of yet. Also kinda unhappy about the whole "Freemium" thing that they're doing here, but I understand the why of it being implemented. I'm not much on divulging detailed information about myself over the internet, so if you're upset over the vagueness of my "What's been going on"...ah well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:33 pm
Ninja! At the Disco
CrimsonTearDrop

so far:
-got a second job
-bought a car
-not ready to grow up

How about yooou?

Don't grow up if you can help it. I think it's possible to be an adult without growing up. You just gotta find the balance.

I'm working on a Mistborn cosplay. Fairly simple in concept. If you haveny heard of the trilogy, you should pick it up sometime. Brandon Sanderson has a way with magic systems.

Yeah, everything feels surreal once I stepped back. It was bound to happen, just didn't expect it all at once.

I'll definitely look into it! Thank you for the recommendation and I would love to see some progress pics on your cosplay if you don't mind.  

CrimsonTearDrop

MorganeLeFaye

Moonlight Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:18 am
Sephiroth Clone 16
Ditto here on the Gaia Gold issue, I remember when a million Gold was a big deal and anyone that has a billion plus was Unicorn status in rarity. As for me, been keeping busy, suffering a little with the garbage economy in America. I do check in on the site roughly daily, however, I often neglect to peruse the events happening within all the Guilds that I'm in...most of them are dead, but haven't been taken down as of yet. Also kinda unhappy about the whole "Freemium" thing that they're doing here, but I understand the why of it being implemented. I'm not much on divulging detailed information about myself over the internet, so if you're upset over the vagueness of my "What's been going on"...ah well.
"Freemium"?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 pm
Meaning it is free to play, but you have to pay money if you actually want anything.  

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:35 am
I was just getting nostalgic for the Suites the other day. I wonder what happened to many of the old regulars...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:41 pm
Every time I look at my guilds list I remember what Gaia was like for me 5 years ago.
That's roughly the last time I was truly active in guilds I feel...

And with that...
Hi Suites. mrgreen  

[K!ng]

Sparkly Shade

hoy its me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:27 am
i decided to log back on and dang sad  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash