Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:37 pm
It seems like there aren't so many group rps like their used to when I joined Why Not?. How about we make up a great one that everyone will enjoy? Please, post rp ideas and then we can vote on which one we wanna do. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:45 pm
I remember when group rps were super active here. I couldn't leave for two hours without having two more pages worth of stuff to read.

Anyways...I was thinking about making a Fables based rp. Seems like it would be a fun thing to do.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:27 am
I know, right wolf? I miss those days... I miss them a lot... I kept making RPs that would die after only a short period of time.

I'm a little tired of overblown magic based RPs, so a mafia, military, or academy based RP would be refreshing in my opinion. I'm also always a sucker for steampunk or beautiful worlds. But I don't think there's enough interest to make something like that work. A few people I know feel the same way, so they don't want to spend hours making an RP that will die before it even starts.

I feel the main issue is the shear lack of numbers. There are just not as many people on here like there used to be. The ones that are here are the same people who have been on for years, and there don't seem to be very many new people. We're older now, so a lot of us have jobs or are in college too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:26 am
lil_lollypop1
I know, right wolf? I miss those days... I miss them a lot... I kept making RPs that would die after only a short period of time.

I'm a little tired of overblown magic based RPs, so a mafia, military, or academy based RP would be refreshing in my opinion. I'm also always a sucker for steampunk or beautiful worlds. But I don't think there's enough interest to make something like that work. A few people I know feel the same way, so they don't want to spend hours making an RP that will die before it even starts.

I feel the main issue is the shear lack of numbers. There are just not as many people on here like there used to be. The ones that are here are the same people who have been on for years, and there don't seem to be very many new people. We're older now, so a lot of us have jobs or are in college too.

I miss those days too. But, as much as I hate to say it, I wouldn't be able to keep up with that kind of speed anymore. Between my lack of energy and time due to my job and the fire department, I also don't have a laptop or computer. I'm using my phone so my reading/posting speed is slowed down a decent bit.

There do seem to be a bit of rps where magic is a big part of in a big way. Personally I'm down for a mob or military rp, as well as steampunk. Acadamy and the whole beautiful world rp I'm kinda iffy on, it has to be done in the right way.t

I have to agree. Lack of numbers is a big reason as to why this little corner of the guild has slowed down to it's near death. If we could get like, ten active people back in here and a couple rps going we could get this going at a decent rate. Though, I believe that ideally 30+ people would be needed to get this back up to speed.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:28 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

True. I could keep up with that speed now, but not when I'm in school.

Yeah. Academy and Beautiful worlds have to be done right. They usually turn into romance RPs, and those generally die pretty fast. I don't know...

One idea I did have was making an assassin RP, but allowing 'assassins' to kill 'reasonably' without consent while allowing people to keep pumping in hunted characters. I know that's a little dangerous but it could make it interesting. That and I'd have to make the hunted characters easy to make. I'll remove some parts of the skeleton, like the bio, since the hunted characters are supposed to be selected at random. Hunted characters that survive long enough also have the option to become 'assassins'.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:34 pm
lil_lollypop1

I'd be interested in that. That actually sounds like it'd be a really fun rp to be a part of.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:49 pm
Ok, I'll try to make it then. Hmm... what do you think a good title will be?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:51 pm
Nevermind. Thought of a name. I'll start making it now! ^_^  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash