Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Let Not It Die (Let's it die) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suavanna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:34 pm
1. Story
2. Plot (and where everything starts)
3. Rules and character profiles
4. Pre-mades

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:38 pm
~Story~

Once apon a time, a evil Demon King ruled all the lands. And had taken in Seven very beautiful young maidens, and made them slaves. Then one glorious day a group of brave Vampire Knights saved them and killed the Demon King...Or so they thought! The Demon King faked his death and now is back to kill very maiden and Vampire Knight. The maidens have gone into hiding with the Knights, but the king finds them and kiddnaps them again.  

Suavanna

Suavanna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:42 pm
~Plot~

Well the Seven Vampires Knights have gone back to the Dark Castle to save the girls. And this is where the story begains. The girls are in the highest tower. But there are traps and tricks along the way to save them. The Knights must fight through all temptations and tricks to save the beautiful maidens.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:46 pm
~Rules~

READ THE RULES!!!

1. NO godmodding
2. pg-16 no cyber sex, Romance is allowed and well thats the point!
3. No Killing Without permisson
4. NO ARGUING OUTSIDE OF CHARACTER!
5. Be semi-lit Meaning no ** or --, :: , '', etc.. for actions
6. keep cussing at a minimum or try...
7. Post Profiles
8. Gaia rules apply also
9. Have fun
10. If you read the rules please put "LoveBug" in profile

Character Profiles~
Name:
Powers:
Bio:
Apperence:
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other:

Suavanna

Suavanna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:18 pm
~Pre-Mades~

(Please ask me if you'd like to be one of the Pre-Mades)

Girls (Seven Maidens):
Gaia Name:
Name: AKILA (kah-i-la)
Race: Human
Powers: None
Bio: Akila is very quiet, she like to keep to herself. She has no past that no one knows of, all anyone knows is that she is a Moon Maiden and lives in the North, were it's very cold.
Apperence: User Image
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: Sliver cat named Jix

Gaia Name:
Name: AZIZA (Az-e-a)
Race: Human/ fox
Powers: super fast
Bio: Aziza has a mouth that spits fire! In other words, she is a smartass. She loves a good fight and is willing to let nothing get in her way. Her mother lives alone with her younger sister, Aziza moved out.
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: 6 Daggers

Gaia Name:BlackMN
Name: DALILA (Dah-lie-a)
Race: Human/ Elf
Powers: Healer
Bio: Dalila is very sweet, and innocent. She loves everything and has no hate for anything. She is the youngest also. But very wise for her age. She has never had a family
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: small farret/cat thing name Koi

Gaia Name:
Name: HAQIKAH (Ha-coo-kay)
Bio: haqikah is very brave. She likes to practice every moment she can with her sword. She has a love for life and needs no one to tell her what to do. Her parents kicked her out when she was 14.
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: Sword

Gaia Name:
Name: JAMILA (Ja-mill-a)
Race: Human/Demon
Powers: storm
Bio: Jamila is shy most of the time, but very caring. She is the smartest, but also she doesn't like to speak much to anyone. She has had a rough past and she lost everyone.
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: none

Gaia Name: psychotic__Gal
Name: KAKRA (Kay-Rah)
Bio: kakra is a bad girl to the bone. She's wild and crazy and will do almost anything for a good laugh. She is very open and honest about everything. She left her mom and dad along time ago. She doesn't like to speak of her past.
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: Two black long ribbons that tunr into swords

Gaia Name: Suavanna
Name: MAIBE (Mab -*long A*- be)
Race: Human/Death Demon
Powers: Element of Shadows
Bio: Maibe is the darkest of them all. She is kinda cruel, but its how she is. Her family was killed along time ago. She has a hate for alot.
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: None
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:50 pm
(Guys make up their own Knights.....its too much for me to do...))  

Suavanna

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:34 am
(I plan on joining, just give me a little while. I think though that you have too many characters for so few active members this guild has, but we'll see. I might like to try DALILA, but I haven't decided. And shoot I like using the ** for actions...so if I forget not to use them I appologize ahead of time.) sweatdrop (Oh and LoveBug.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:53 pm
This sounds great. Once I get a profile together I'll post it here alright? Or would you rather I PM the profile to you?  

ShojinTakaru

Dapper Genius

2,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:28 pm
(The rules, say to post 'em)

Working on character post.

Character Profiles~
Name: Lucia Vennil Livius
AKA: Veni
Age: Couple centuries before he met Rosemary...so between 450-600
Race: Vampire
Powers: Ability to walk into one shadow and out another, shadow manipulation in general. Quick on his feet. [easy hypnotism on humanoids, walk through non-living objects, walk on walls as if it was the ground, flying/gliding, limited teleportation, immune to almost all poisons, shape manipulation, and other standard vampire and high in power vampire abilities that I have just failed to list].
Familiars: House cat, butterfly, and LoveBug(j/k).
Bio: Veni was born in Rome near the end of the Roman Empire. His mother had died giving birth to him and his twin brother, Lucius Venator Livius. Their father went a little crazy in the head after his wife's death. Veni got the unlucky role of being made to dress as a woman (palla, umbrella, fan, jewlery and everything), was told that he was a girl and thought that he was a girl until he met his master who dashed almost any possibility of him liking other females. He still believes that his own father forgot that he wasn't actually a young lady...
Apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Highly androgynous
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: Long bow, arrows, roman sword, a boot daggar. Horse.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:26 am
*shakes fist playfully at Black* I wanted to be DALILA... oh well... if you don't want to be her then I will but if you do... then I will be the bad girl, 4laugh KAKRA
*LoveBug*

by posting the profiles... I'll just do this:
Gaia Name:
Bio: kakra is a bad girl to the bone. She's wild and crazy and will do almost anything for a good laugh. She is very open and honest about everything. She left her mom and dad along time ago. She doesn't like to speak of her past.

I just copied yours

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:36 am
psychotic__Gal
((*shakes fist playfully at Black* I wanted to be DALILA... oh well... I will be the bad girl, 4laugh KAKRA
*LoveBug*

by posting the profiles... I'll just do this:
Gaia Name:
I just copied yours)))

Kakra pushed herself off the floor where she had been flung when the King had brought her here. She looked around the room at the other unconscious forms. While she really wanted to scream in their ears to see them jump (ah, so funny.) She decided to be in rare form. Kind. She looked into the crude mirror that was placed in the tower and she started to slowly but surely untangle her long dark hair. She still had the ribbon around her wrist from when she had been taken. She gathered up some of the locks of hair and started playing with them before deciding to do a halfup- halfdown style. She rubbed some of the dirt marks on her face until they were gone. She then sat on a dusty chair that was situated by the window that over looked the whole estate. There was no way to climb down. Dang.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:58 pm
There was a rustling through Dalila's clothes as Koi poked its head out from the inner layers of her kimono. The creature nuzzled her face and started to lick it. Dalila began to stir and opened her eyes to see Koi staring back at her. "Mmmm good morning Koi. Is it time to get up already?"

She picked up the little creature and looked around. "Oh I see. Now I remember."

She stood up and placed Koi on her shoulder. She turned, stretched a little, and smiled sweetly when she saw someone else awake. "Ah Lady Kakra, good morning." She stepped closer. "Aww I see you got a little roughed up. Here let me help with that." She raised her hand to the other woman's cheek and the other felt a soothing warm sensation.

She put her hand on her chest and let out a breath as she turned to stand in front of the window and looked out as she stroked Koi. She seemed to actually be enjoying herself or at least the view.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:54 pm
"Thank you, Lady Dalila." Kakra replied shortly, then she added looking down, "No way out is there?" She seemed almost like a child. It was a rare moment of vulnerability. Very rare. She sighed and shook it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:05 am
Name: Jacob
Bio: Jacob had run away from his parents at a young age, and has kept running for 4 years so far, he ended up at a training camp for knights when he was 12 and learned and mastered the ways of the sword.
Apperence: brown hair, silver armor (without a helmet), blue eyes, 5'8''
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: He weilds a b*****d sword at his side and a steel greatsword on his back

cant for get the lovebug wink  

jayanime112

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:17 pm
Gaia Name:Inu-youkai_Ariko
Name: AZIZA (Az-e-a)
Race: Human/ fox
Powers: super fast
Bio: Aziza has a mouth that spits fire! In other words, she is a smartass. She loves a good fight and is willing to let nothing get in her way. Her mother lives alone with her younger sister, Aziza moved out.
Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: 6 Daggers
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games