Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Edel Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:06 am
ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image
Name of character: Edelweiss
Link to their journal: rather outdated
Ask my character questions about: "anything goes"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:54 am
/slowly boops

does edel think second chances are possible? if so, who is worthy of a second chance? are horsemen? humans? hunters? think broadly :'D~  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:47 pm
chimarii
/slowly boops

does edel think second chances are possible? if so, who is worthy of a second chance? are horsemen? humans? hunters? think broadly :'D~

Edel: My stand is open to revision, but as of this moment... no. There are some hunters that I am currently neutral towards (Marcus/Gale????), but I am strongly against them as a collective. The horsemen are a convenient distraction for the hunters, though I do not care too much for them. As for humans... I will admit halloween has a parasitic relationship with them; I would leave them as they are.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:18 pm
Zyphiris

Hey, Edel. Ever thought about dropping out of school and doing your own thing? What would you be doing if you did that?  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:45 pm
Marushii
Zyphiris

Hey, Edel. Ever thought about dropping out of school and doing your own thing? What would you be doing if you did that?

Edel: I have considered whether or not the risks that came with school were worth it, but I suppose I've come out stronger and better informed... Had I chosen to leave however, I would be carrying on the family business in banking and perhaps dabble a bit in art. Those are my plans upon graduating, anyway~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:27 pm
Sup Edel.

What do you look for in a suitable partner? Do you care if they are made of fire? Ice? Monster? UNDEAD?  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:27 pm
Zyphiris

During your time at Amityville, has there ever been a moment where you felt downright scared? If so, what caused it and why did you feel that way?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:40 am
Nyxtsuki Moon
Sup Edel.

What do you look for in a suitable partner? Do you care if they are made of fire? Ice? Monster? UNDEAD?

Edel: I've never had a pleasant encounter with with any fire-based people to be honest....

I suppose I'd like to meet someone who could keep my company, ah- ... who would make me forget about the terrible things when we're together? It would be nice to share some interests too...

I'd like to think it doesn't matter what they are, but apparently it doesn't always work that way. Relationships are complicated ;; /stares into the distance.

((zyph will answer this for her: TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME. SEND IN YOUR APPLICATIONS AND I'LL REVIEW THEM CAREFULLY, THANK YOU.))  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:48 am
Lucyal
Zyphiris

During your time at Amityville, has there ever been a moment where you felt downright scared? If so, what caused it and why did you feel that way?

Edel: ..............

I am probably more afraid of the idea of not being my own person than death itself -
I resent the very thought that I could be used against my own people. I'd much rather be permanently dissipated than become like that...

((HH Meta, captured by hunters and put on weaponization queue))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:23 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Edel: You can reverse the weaponization of any Hunter's weapon and turn it back into a creature of Halloween. The weapon however will retain all their memories of being loyal to the Hunter. Which Hunter do you choose?

Zyphiris

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:36 pm
Hiya Edel!

What's the most unique thing you've used your powers for? If you haven't, what would you like to use them for?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:25 pm
Zoobey
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Edel: You can reverse the weaponization of any Hunter's weapon and turn it back into a creature of Halloween. The weapon however will retain all their memories of being loyal to the Hunter. Which Hunter do you choose?

Zyphiris

Edel: ..... I have only been remotely acquainted with two hunters thus far - Gale and Enrique. The latter tells me his weapon was willing and is loyal to him. I however, don't think there would be much to gain from turning him back.

.... I have heard of a student who had recently been weaponised - Israfel? Perhaps he might be able to shed some light on the hunters. ((hunter is Solia))  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm
the_scowling_cat
Hiya Edel!

What's the most unique thing you've used your powers for? If you haven't, what would you like to use them for?

Edel: Hm.... I honestly can't remember all my creations; I do admit to using them for trivial conveniences... Perhaps the most unique in recent history would be a teacup for an impromptu tea party with Harriet at the library.

Don't tell the librarian I did that.

I'd imagine it'll be nice to take a boat ride on the great lake... Ice is quite buoyant after all...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:55 pm
Edel: if you and someone you disliked were trapped, one of you will HAVE to be weaponized, the person you dislike is unconscious and unable to choose or speak on their own behalf - and there is a time limit.

You can offer yourself up and have a clear conscience, or you can offer them up and forever know what you have done.

Which path do you choose and why?  

endejester

Feral Cat

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:01 pm
endejester
Edel: if you and someone you disliked were trapped, one of you will HAVE to be weaponized, the person you dislike is unconscious and unable to choose or speak on their own behalf - and there is a time limit.

You can offer yourself up and have a clear conscience, or you can offer them up and forever know what you have done.

Which path do you choose and why?

Edel: /immediately thinks of Danny

I'd leave her a note: Find me and destroy me.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff