Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Kenta -robot kitten

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:51 am
ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image

Name of character: Kenta
Link to their journal: His den dwells here
Ask my character questions about: You can ask him anything! Just be aware he's technically only got the memories for the past year and a half since he died and became undead.He may also bite if you get too nosy or irritating...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:11 pm
hi robot!

what is kenta's comfort zone like? what things relax him? what is his personal space (personal "bubble") like? what stretches this comfort zone?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:20 pm
chimarii
hi robot!

what is kenta's comfort zone like? what things relax him? what is his personal space (personal "bubble") like? what stretches this comfort zone?

His comfort zone is when he's doing something with somebody: really loud or busy social activities relax him. He dislikes silence so a study session with no chatting is not what he likes.
He's not touchy feely but likes to be close to others. Has no problem with punching or giving out hugs. Others may not like it since he kinda smells like an open grave.

Kenta: I do not stink! You're just being overly sensitive...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:03 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Kenta: You are taking a final Y3 exam for graduation. The exam is difficult but you are given the chance to cheat by looking at the score of the student in front of you who is your friend. If you do get caught (50% chance) both of you will be expelled. Do you still do this?

robot kitten

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:02 am
Zoobey
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Kenta: You are taking a final Y3 exam for graduation. The exam is difficult but you are given the chance to cheat by looking at the score of the student in front of you who is your friend. If you do get caught (50% chance) both of you will be expelled. Do you still do this?

Kenta: *growls* No way! If it was just me that would get expelled that's a chance I'd take. But you don't take actions that'd hurt your pack mates or friends if you have a choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:33 pm
robot kitten

Kenta - What's one thing that you really love and why?  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:36 pm
kuroopu
Kenta - What's one thing that you really love and why?

Kenta: *shifts awkwardly.* Don't tell anyone alright? *whispers* It's Loran. He took me in after I died and is family now. Only real family I've got.
Tell him and I'll rip yer throat out. *growls and glares*  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff